Alone with the Pabo 2- The hunt for knowledge

Bored to Death

Chapter 11- Alone with the Pabo 2- The hunt for knowledge 
 

 

Sandeul POV

"Hey, Sandeul? Where's Dongrim?" She said still chewing on the remains of the bacon.

"You don't know? Hyung said that he's tutoring a friend, he'll be back at about 8." She nodded in understanding.

"Oh, and he said to teach you about generic mathematics, to get ready for some entrance exam or something." She stared at me for a while; then nearly spat out her food 1 minute later. "WHAT ENTRANCE EXAM?!" She screamed backing away.

"Hyung said that he thinks you're ready to go to school again. So after breakfast we'll go to the library and-"

"ID RATHER DIEE!!" She threw the plate on the floor and ran for it- again. Must I say that I'm not liking this girls attitude. I sighed, cleaned up the broken pieces of plate and tried searching for her.

This is going to be a loooooong five months. TT^TT
 

 

Your POV

I hid behind the rack of chairs in the cinema room. Noone ever found me while I was here, not even Dongrim and he knows ALL my tricks.

I heard heavy breathing as the cinema doors opened, shizzz!! He's here!! >.<

"WOAAH!! A giant T.V!! Why is it so paper thin?" I peeked through the gap between the chairs, he was fiddling and messing about with the screen. Has he never seen a cinema room before?? Annoyed, I yelled, "STOP IT!!"

He turned around and eyes glinted evilly. Wide eyed, I covered my mouth and ducked back down. Damn it ~~~~!! You blew you're cover! Aish... -.-'

Now you have to LEARN... THE ULTIMATE TORTURE!! EEEEP! 

Sandeul POV

I heard her behind the chairs, does she really think I can't hear her? I tiptoed behind her and and tapped her shoulders, before she could scream her face off I covered .

"Shh, don't shout it's just me, silly." I chuckled. Her suprised face is really something!! xD

"C'mon, get dressed then let's go to the library!! I'll make it fun so you won't be bored! Promise!" I put two fingers up like a scout. She scoffed and knocked shoulders with me.

Something tells me she doesn't like studying, or me. :( To be honest, I wouldn't like me either. :L
 

 

Your POV

My face turned a new shade of red when he did that scout thing. Though, I DONT KNOW THE FRICK WHY?!? I gave up, might as well get it over with.

I changed into a hoodie and some random jeans and shoes, pulled my hair into a messy bum and took my headphones and iPod with me.

Before I could go out, my phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?"

"~~~~~-ah!! I just wanted to make sure you were okay while I was gone! Did you have fun without me-" Well that's that sorted. To the library we go!

Wopee -_- 15 minutes later, we arrived at the library. Not much people around, just a few nerds and a janitor. What an interesting place, note the sarcasm.

"hey! Come, we'll sit here!!" He happily waved. I rolled my eyes, how can somebody be so happy to study? It's studying!! Everyone hates studying!! Well, me, anyways.

I sighed and sat in my seat and plugged my headphones in my iPod, this'll keep me awake for a while.

I looked up at him, he was pouting and giving me those pathetic puppy dog eyes through his no lense glasses. I'm telling you the truth, I am no er for aegyo!! But when he does it...it's URGHH!! I can't explain. Kinda like you're favourite idol using aegyo, you just can't help but squeal inside.

"W-why are you giving me such pathetic eyes?" I stuttered, and buried my face in my hood.

"I promised hyung I'd fill in for him, if I can teach you one decent thing today I can sleep easy tonight!!" He begged, joining his palms together- now pleading on the floor.

I flushed, not for him but the people looking.

"FINE! Just stop it okay? One subject then were going home arasso?" He happily nodded and eagerly opened the history books handing me a pen and paper to work on, hes just like Dongrim, but actually gets the work done.

I gotta admit it was pretty... cute and I couldnt help but chuckle when he did that fail pout.

BUT DONT GET ANY FUNNY IDEAS!! I DONT like him the love way or the friend way and I never will!! >.<

"Are you listening? C'mon this is where it gets fun!!" He smiled. I ducked down and avoided his eyes.

"Yeah.." I mumbled. My earphones were still plugged in, so I couldn't hear him nor did I actually want to. I just stared at him mesmerised by his moving lips. 

 

 

Narrator POV

Time flew by and our heroine soon grew to give studying a try. Despite Sandeul's hard work, she still despised studying and hated lectures even more. Even though, she knows she liked his tutoring deep, deep, deep, deep, deep inside.

Sandeul POV

"Uhh...was it 1566?"

My eyes widened, 2 hours...it took two hours but she finally got a question right!!

"YATAAA!!" I yelled raising my arms up in delight. "SSSSHHHH!!" The librarian hissed, I mumbled a sorry but still smiled.

"You finally got a question rigt!!! I'm proud of you!" I grinned, this time, more quietly. She blinked at me, then gave me a warm smile.

"Yeah, I guess..." My heart went ba- bump. Weird o.O it never ever did that before, ever!! I stopped staring at her when I caught a glimpse of my watch. Woaah! Already midnight?! This library's like a 24 hour McDonalds!!

"I think it's time to go hone now, Youngwon hyung got home 4 hours ago, he might be worried. " She nodded and we made our way out of the library and into the dark streets of Seoul, the only thing helping us see was a single lit streetlamp.

"Can I please borrow your phone?" I asked her, she eyed me and raised an eyebrow. "Youre telling me you don't have one?" I shook my head.

"Ever since I've been on the streets I've never had time to buy all that techy stuff like ipads, I don't even know how to work a computer."

I chuckled. But my laughter was her grief, she was staring at me with blank eyes and mouth wide open you could catch flies in it. She just stood there... shocked out of her mind- probably. I blinked at her, "Is that a bad thing?" I asked, pouting. 

Your POV

"OF COURSE ITS A BAD THING!! HOW COULD YOU EVEN LIVE WITHOUT ANY TECHNOLOGY?!!" 

"I dunno..." He scratched the back of his neck.

But then I remembered what he said, Ever since I've been on the streets...
He's been living on the streets all this time?

"Sorry, I didn't know you're meant to know about this stuff." I blinked at him.

"No, no, it's okay! Really, I didn't know- It doesn't matter. I'll just call a driver for us, okay?" 

He nodded and I dialed the number for a driver at my house. Please come quick...it's getting really really dark here. I shivered as the cold wind came by, howling as it passed.

"Are you cold?" He asked, before I could say no he covered my shoulder with his jacket. "Here." I blinked at him, noone ever offered me their jacket before.

"T-thanks.." I mumbled, my cheeks heated up when he smiled at me, maybe this guys not all that bad.

"Its okay. It's a gentlemans duty to protect women!" I giggled, he was saluting like they did in the army.

"Oh yeah, can I ask you a question?"

"What is it?" I said snuggling into the jacket more.

"Whats you're name?"

I take back EVERYTHING I said good about this guy. Remind me to tackle him later.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

(( HI YEOM!! This chapter was a bit of a rush. GOMENAZAII! and i don't know why my a/n was cut from my previous chapter so WELCOME TO THE POTATO WAFFLES CLUB beeeestdj!! I hope to have many more members ^__^ And I noticed...I lost a subscriber T^T I'm sorry :'( ))