G.E.D

My Private Tutor

Chunji's Pov:

Last week and this week has been way hectic. Since I'm graduating I've been busy doing senior pictures, upcoming graduation, organizing my Open House, and looking at different colleges. Like, senior skip day etc. But that's not the only reason it's been hectic. On top of all of this other stuff I've been helping L.Joe practice for his G.E.D...well not really helping him practice, but being his servant. I've been trying to be nice and going to different places to get what he needs because he claims if he takes even 1 second away from studying he's going to fail the test. Don't get me wrong it was nice in stuff in the beginning, but now he's kinda getting annoying. "Chanee, can you go to the store and get me some ice cream?"  "Yeah. What flavor?"  "It doesn't matter" *goes to store and comes back* "Here's your ice cream"  "Strawberry?"  "Yeah, why? What's wrong?", "Oh, nothing. I just don't really like Strawberry...but it's okay... I guess"  "Fine. I'll go get a different kind"  "No, it's okay" "No, let me go change it."  "No, it's really okay. I'll eat it" And after this conversation what does he do? Of course not eat it. This has been going on for a couple of weeks now and I'm so annoyed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I finally off of work. I've been at work since 9:30am and it's now 5pm. I'm so tired, I just want to go home and blackout on my soft bed, but I can't bcause L.Joe wants me to come by his house and help him practice for his test.

 

I arrived at L.Joe's house and I spotted him on the sofa with what looked like to be hundreds of books surronding him. He was lying on his stomach with his books cracked open and highlighter in his hand.

"I'm here" I said slipping off my shoes

"Hey" He said not taking his eyes off of his book.

I walked over to the other side of the couch and sat down.

"Do you need any help with anything?" I asked

"Not right now."

"Okay, I'm going to to lay down for a bit then"

"Hmm" He said still not taking his eyes off the book.

I laid down and took a short 15min nap, but woke up because of L.Joe calling my name.

"Chanee, I'm thirsty"

"Okay, hold on" I threw myelf off the couch and walked over to the kitchen where I pulled out a cup from the cupboard and the juice from the fridge and poured him something to drink. I came out of the kitchen and sat the juice right next to him on the table.

"There" I said a bit annoyed because I couldn't finish my nap.

"Thanks"

I tried to go back to sleep and successfully did until I was awoken by L.Joe again

"Chanee, I'm hungry"

"What do you want to eat?" I stretched while yawning, only half awake

"Chicken"

"Chicken? But you don't have chicken here" I knew this even without looking.

"Can you go out and get some?"

"You want me to go out and buy chicken?"

"Yeah...pleeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee"

"Ugh, fine whatever" I slowly stomped my way out of the house and down to the market. I reached the market and grabbed the first kind of chicken I could spot. I ran up to the cash register and quickly paid then made my way back to L.Joe's house.

When I finally arrived L.Joe was in the same position. It seemed like he hadn't moved an inch.

"I'm back" I kicked off my shoes and put the chicken on the kitchen counter. I plopped down on the couch and started to shut my eyes, but they never fully closed thanks to someone by the name of L.Joe

"What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"Aren't you going to cook the chicken?"

"WHAT? You want ME to cook it?"

"Well yeah"

"B-But I don't know how to cook that chicken"

"Sure you do"

"N-No I don't-"

"Chanee, you'll be fine"

"But-"

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee"

"Aghhhh" I slowly stomped into the kichen. I unwrapped the package and looked for instructions. I finally found something on the outer part of the plastic. Unfortunaetly, I got the most difficult chicken to cook. I had to wash it, take out it's insides and do other gross things that made me shiver and yelp. I finally finished through all of that stuff and threw some seasonings on the chicken and popped it into the oven. Even though it was rw it actually looked good. It was going to take awhile for it to get done so I decided to watch TV in the meantime.

I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on.

"Ahhhhhhh" L.joe said

"What?"

"It's too loud"

"Whatever" I turned the TV down all the way to 19

"Mmm Chanee, it's still too loud. I can't concentrate"

"Ughh" I angrily turned the TV down so low you could hear every highlight L.Joe was making in his stupid book.

"There happy?!"

I couldn't even hear anything so I didn't know what the hell was going on. So I sat there for what felt like years watching them move their mouths to silence. Luckily, the buzzer rang and the food was done.

I got up and went into the kitchen. I put on oven mitts and started taking the chicken out. As I was taking it out my cellphone started to ring.

"L.Joe, can you get that, it's right beside you"

"Can't you get it?"

"Uh hello. I'm kinda busy!!"

He groaned while he slowly grabbed it, stil not taking his eyes off his book and reached his arm out to give to me. Not moving an inch from where he was.

"You have got to be freaking kidding me!!!" I yelled in my head. I finally got the pan out and ran over and snatched my phone out of L.Joe's hand.

"Hello?"

"Chunji?"

"Oh, hey Niel. What's up?"

"We're all going out to eat at ______ resteraunt. Do you and L.Joe want to come?"

I looked over at L.Joe who was skimming through his pages and sighed "Sorry Niel L.Joe is studying right now"

"Oh, okay. I'll see you guys later than."

"Okay, bye"

"Bye"

I put my phone down on the counter and started angrily fixing plates for me and L.Joe. I threw chicken on the plates than slammed it down on the counter.

"Jeez Chanee, you're going to break something"

"Jeez Chanee, you're going to break something" I mimicked him. I'm so annoyed. I finished fixing plates and sat L.Joe's down on the table next to his juice that he didn't even drink.

"Here" I mumbled.

"Thanks. Aren't you going to eat?"

"No" I lost my appetite thanks to you

"You're not? Well, do you feel like.......feeding me?"

"WHAT"

"Can you? Please?"

"NO"

"Come on. If I take my eyes off of this book for one second I might miss something."

"You're insane"

"Plllleeeeeeaaaaassssssseeeeee"

"No, your 'please' is not going to get me this time"

"Chanee...baby, pleaaassseeee" He pouted

"NO" I turned my head the other direction. Everytime he does that "Chanee baby" with the pouted lip I easily give in.

"Babe, pleeeeaaaassssseeee"

"No" Don't give in Chunji don't give in

"Chanee, baby pleeeeaaasssseeee"

I swear my head turned back around on it's on. , he was now doing all of that and blinking his eyes cutely. But I was still standing strong...at least I thought I was...at least I was trying to...at least I wanted to. I unfortunately eyed him one last time and..

"Damn you" I muttered while walking over to him. He smiled brightly. I sat beside him and the table on my knees and feed him.

"Ahhhh" He opened his mouth wide and I hopelessly put food in his mouth, feeding him.

"God, you are how old?! Why am I feeding you?! Are you a baby?" I slammed the fork down

"I'm your baby"

"How cheesy -_-"

"Ahhhh" He said again and I again threw some more food into his mouth

After I got done feeding the big meany bossy master baby L.Joe I stormed off and did dishes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L.Joe's Pov:

 

I have highlighted sentence after sentence after sentence and all I want is to be done. This taking the G.E.D test is harder then what I thought. School has seriously taught me nothing at all.

While I was still highlighting Chanee came from out of the kitchen washing dishes and plopped down on the couch and took out his cellphone. He seemed pretty pissed I could more than tell. every time I tried calling his name he would ignore me and continue on doing what he was doing. I know hes mad because I've been kinda mastering him around today...well for a couple of weeks. I didn't mean to I just wanted to be babified a little. Because he's so busy preparing for graduating and I'm preparing on taking the G.E.D we never have time for each other I just want him in my presence. Also, I really just want to get this done. Chunji, Changjo, Ricky, and Niel are all graduating and I don't want to be left behind. I want to graduate at the same time as them so we can go to college together and stuff. I don't want to take a minute away from this book and miss something and that be the reason I fail the test. I don't want to fail and get left behind. But I'm really sorry to Chunji I didn't mean to treat him that way...

I was finally done with everything. After highlightening pages and pages I was finally done.

"I'm done" I finally said hoping to catch Chunji's attention, but he didn't even look my way. he was definitely pissed.

I pushed my books over to the side and got up and sat over by Chunji. He scooted away from me, but that only lead to me scooting closer. I than rested my head on his shoulder but he shook me off. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he unwrapped them which made me pout.

"Chanee, you're mad at me right?"

"Yes"

"Are you really mad?"

"Yes"

"Like really mad mad?"

"Yes yes"

"Baby, I'm sorry I-"

"You boss me around all day and night for two weeks. I go shopping going places left and right doing all these things for you and get nothing in return. Not a hug, a proper thank you or anything" He yelled

"You're right so very right. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to treat you that way I just I don't know, but I'm really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really sorry. I'm so sorry for not giving you a proper thank you or showing you any proper affection. I've been a ty boyfriend for these past couple of weeks and I'm really really sorry."

"You've been so mean" He turned to me and pouted

"I have, haven't I?"

He nodded

"I'm so sorry. Starting now I'll do anything you want"

"Really?" His eyes sparked up

"Anything. You name it"

"Hmm, I want ice cream"

"Ice cream coming right up" I started to get up

"All you have is strawberry. I want cookies and cream"

"You want me to go to the store?"

"Yup, you should get a chance to see how all this running around feels" He smirked

All I could do was smile. I quickly put on my shoes and ran to the store. After running around to different stores here and there for Chanee. I finally was able to sit down for a bit. And just as I wanted to spend some time with him aka make out, he said he had to leave which made me whine. He told me I had to get rest so I would be prepared to take the G.E.D test the next day. So I did just that and went upstairs to my bed to sleep.

~~~~~~~~

The next day it was time for my G.E.D test. It was at our old school so it wasn't that far. Instead of me, Chunji picked me up and took me. I didn't want to tell Chunji, but I was nervouse hell I was more than nervous. I was about to jump out of my seat. Once we arrived tot he school I walked in and the lady at the front office told me where to go. I made my way up there with Chunji by my side. Once I reached the front door Chunji gave me a little pep talk to stop me from being so overly nervous. He gave me a kiss goodluck and I entered the room. It was only me in there with the techer. I gave him a bow and took my seat. He slid a packet on my desk and got the timer prepared.

"You may begin" He said and I opened my packet....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello everyone! I made this quick so I apoligize for any wrong spelling or if it's not that good. I'm in the mist of exams so yeah. School has been taking over my life at the moment. Anyway, thanks to everyone for reading, liking the fic, commenting, upvoting, and subscribing! love you all from the bottom of my heart <3