Confused

My Private Tutor

L.Joe's Pov:

I woke up early the next morning. Surprisingly, my dad called again....and again and again. I was surprised and scared to answer so I didn't. I was also really confused. Why did L suddenly appear? Did he already know about me and Chanee? Why is my dad calling me non-stop? All of this is too confusing. I finshed putting my scarf on and threw my jacket on. I walked out of the room and found chunji and minhae in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal. Wow, they even ate exactly the same.

"Are you guys ready to go?"

"Yup!" They said as they threw on their shoes and went out into the car. We dropped Minhae off at school and then headed to ours.

When we got to the school I walked chanee to class. I was paying much attention though because I was stuck on this whole L thing.

"L.Joe?"

"Huh?" I said breaking from my thoughts.

"Were you listening?"

"No, sorry" I said giving him a weak smile.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just this whole L thing and..."

"And what?"

"...my dad called me"

"What? What did he say?"

"I don't know....I didn't answer"

"L.Joe, if he calls again, answer"

"What?! Why should I?! I'm not his son anymore so.."

"Don't be like that. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but he is your father and you don't know why he could be calling. Something could have happened or he could be sick, or someone could have died, or-"

"Okay, Chanee. I get it"

"So you'll answer?"

"I guess" I mumbled

We then heard the bell ring.

"Okay, I'll see later" Chanee said giving me a quick peck on the lips before jetting off to class.

"Hmm, k" I said and left the other direction to my class.

Really I didn't go to class I went into the library and waited for my dad's call. He called every 20 mins so I knew he would call again. Then my phone rang.

"H-Hello?" I was really reluctant to answer

"Byunghun?"

"Yes, what do you want?"

"You know you shouldn't be so rude."

"What do you want?"

"Byunghun, I need to talk to you"

"So talk"

"In person. Stop by the house after school today, okay?"

"Whatever" I said and slammed the phone shut. I don't know why it made me soo mad just to even talk to my dad. I guess that's just how much hate I had for him.

I got up and returned to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chunji's Pov:

When we got out of class I went directly to the lunch room and found L.Joe and the rest of them. It always took me a veryyy~ long time to get to the lunch room since my class was all the on the 3rd floor. I got my try and sat down.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"So did he call?"

L.Joe didn't say anything just nodded his head. I could tell his was a bit upset.

I locked my arm with his,

"Are you doing anything after school?"

"I have to stop by my dads house, but then after that I'm free"

"You should pick me up around 7"

"Why?"

"I think we should go out just the two of us...do all the things you and my sister did last time"

"Sounds great" he said laughing.

We finished lunch and went back to our classrooms. L.Joe seemed to be in a happier mood so I was happy. After school L.Joe dropped me off at home and then went to his dad's house. My sister went and visited my mother at the hospital. I had nothing to do so I went in my room and cracked open some books when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said not looking at the caller I.D

"Chunji?" I was shocked. It was L. Why was he calling me? I really didn't want to talk to him either knowing all the he put my byunghunnie through.

"Yes?" I said acting like I was too busy to talk

"A-Are you busy?"

"Actually L I am. & to be honest I don't think we should speak anymore" I said about to slam my phone shut,

"Wait!"

"What?" I said very stern

"W-Why are you being like this? A-Aren't we friends?" He saounded like he was on the verge of crying. I felt very bad after he said that. he sounded so sad and lonely and I'm such a kind hearted person. omg why was he doing this to me?

"Y-Yes L we are friends, but it's just t-there's a few things I...heard about you and I don't think-"

"There about me and the lee byunghun family right?"

Omg how did he know? What the actual fluck?

"Well, y-yeah but-"

"Chunji, I think we should talk about this. There's things I think I should explain. Can we meet up?"

"Uh..."

"Please?" He sounded almost begging like

"uh...okay" I sighed and said. I knew it was a terrible idea especially after all L.Joe told me , but I couldn't help it he sounded soo sad and I thought maybe he would tell me something L.Joe didn't know...L.Joe, please don't be mad.

"Thanks. We can meet up at the coffee shop again, okay?"

"I-I guess" I said and quickly shut the phone. Omg what did I just do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited at the coffee shop for L. He finally came and sat down across from me.

"So, what do you want to explain?"

"The whole me and byunghun thing...I guess you've heard huh?"

"Yeah"

"It's not at all what it seems."

"Did you really use L.Joe for money and lied about your mom dying of cancer?"

".........yes" he said softly.

"Then I think it is what it seems"

"chanee, look-"

"Chanee?"

"I can't call you that?" Only L.Joe and my mom called me that.

"I-It's fine I guess"

"Chanee, i really isn't what you think. Yes, I used L.Joe back then, but I swear I've changed now"

"Oh, save it"

"I'm serious! I even tried hanging out with L.joe to prove it, but he seems so stuck on the past he won't let it slide."

"Well, you did use him for $50,000""

"I know" He said almost in tears.

"I'm so sorry for all that..I even..I even paid all the money back and apoligized dearly"

"Y-You did?"

"Yes, I've even sent thousand of letters apoligizing, but they ignored them and acted like I never sent them" He said and a single tear fell out of his eye.

"L, are you okay?"

"You don't understand how sorry I am, Chanee" He said now letting mutiple tears falling. I couldn't stand him crying. I took him and pulled him into a hug and patted his back.

"It's okay" I said his head. He pulled out of the hug and wiped his tears.

"I'm sorry" He said giving a small smile.

"It's okay" I said.

"C-Can we still b-be friends?" He asked with his head down.

"Uh..." I didn't know how to respond

"Since the little incident I haven't really had a real friend"

"Why?"

"I haven't had the confidence to tell people about my past things." He said and sniffled.

Okay, I know L.Joe told me he was bad news, but dammit he had a funny way of showing it. I held my breath waiting for my mouth to answer.

"Okay" I said quickly.

"What?"

"I'll be your friend L, but you promise me you're done with the old you, and you'll be better?"

"Of course!" He said eagerly

"Well, then okay" I said. He hugged me which was unexcpectant.

"How about we leave?'"

"And go where-"I couldn't finish talking because he grabbed my hand and we left.

He took my on a cute trail that lead down to the beautiful ocean. I gasped in shock

"How did you find this place?"

"I come here to think a lot"

I was in utter shock that's how beautiful it was. The ocean was the prettiest blue color I ever saw. It was sparkling and it was just tunring dark. It was such a beautiful seen.

"Come on" He said and pulled me so we were walking on the path.

We talked about one too many things. Music. Life. Hard times. I even found myself talking about my mom and dad which I practically never did. Especially to people I really didn't know. I don't think I even talked about my dad with L.Joe.

We got to a speafic spot and stopped. I looked out into the ocean again. It was really beautiful.

"It's beatiful isn't it?"

"Yes!" I said way to happily. He laughed. He...he was really cute when he laughed and smiled.

"Chanee?"I was used to him calling me that already.

"Hm?" I said and turned towards him.

"Have you ever liked someone before that you knew you shouldn't like but couldn't control it?"

"Like?"

"Like....maybe a guy?" I was surprised as hell when I heard that. Was myungsoo maybe...gay?

"Why do you ask?"

"because...I like you chanee" He said way too bluntly. I froze and just stared at him.

"What?"

"I like you" before I could say anything else he put his lips to mine. It was weird. I didn't kiss him back, I just stood there. It was like kissing a door...no feeling at all.

He pulled away.

"Omg, Chanee. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to"

"I think I'm going to leave now" I said and ran away from the scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L.Joe's Pov:

 

When I got to my dad's house I went in and unwillingly sat down.

"L.Joe, you're here"

"Let's not put on a show, okay? What did you want to talk about?"

"L.Joe, about the whole you and another man thing-"

"Chunji is his name"

"Yeah, whatever. I'll let you come back home, but only if you forget about this chunee fellow and pretend this whole thing never happened."

I laughed...I laughed so hard. Was my dad ing serious? Was he ing retarted? What didn't he understand? I couldn't stand it anymore. I got up and started leaving.

"Where are you going?"

"If you're going to start saying bull, I'm leaving"

"Byunghun, I don't know if you want to do that" I head an unfamilar, but familar voice say. I slowly turned around.

"U-Uncle?"

"Hello, byunghun"

"What the do you want?"

"Tsk. L.Joe, I'd start being nicer if i was you"

"Why?"

"Because I now own you"

"What the is he talking about?" I said as I turned to my dad.

"L.Joe, let's talk about this in my office" I followed him to his office.

"Okay, what the is going on?"

"L.Joe, since you don't want to cover you and this chunji guys relations and come back home. When I retire I'll give the estate and everything to L and his dad."

"What the ?"

" and I would make a decision quick"

"Why?"

"Because I'm planning on retiring sooner than you think"

"Why?"

"Because I don't need this anymore. I'm rich and I decided to take time out and maybe go fishing or something"

"Are ing kidding me?! Go fishing?! Are you ing supid?! Do you know what will happen if you give it all to L and his dad?!"

"I know. That's why I was hoping you would change and-"

"Dad, I know you weren't that smart, but I didn't know you were this ing supid. L and his dad will destroy everything your name, too!"

"Well, I don't need it anymore" I couldn't take it anymore. My dad had really lost his ing mind. I started to leave out of the office.

"Byunghun, think abou it. I won't make my final decion for a couple of weeks" I stormed out of his office.

I ran into my car and drove away. I left and went home. On the way home I realized I had forgot about me and Chanee's date. I tried calling him, but he didn't answer hopefully he wouldn't be too mad when I get home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chunji's Pov:

I couldn't believe..did I really just kinda cheat on L.Joe?...

I got home and my body automatically called for me to take a shower. I felt horrible and sick, and filthy.....extremely filthy. I scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed, but still couldn't get the horrible feeling off of me. I washed my body repeatedly until my skin lightened a shade....

I got out of the shower and heard L.joe call my name. I threw on some clothes and yelled and told him i was in my room. I layed down in bed.

"Chanee?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm soo sorry I forgot about our date" Date? Holy crap I forgot all about our date.

"Oh, it's okay"

"I'll make it up to you I swear!"

"L.Joe, it's okay! Besides I feel a little sick anyway" I said chuckling.

"Are you okay? Do you hurt any where?"

"No, I'm okay. Just a stomach ache."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm just going to try and sleep it off"

"Okay, goodnight. Sleep tight" He said kissing my forehead. When he left I felt like bawling. I shut my eyes to get my mind off of things, but that only made it worse. I soon faded off into sleep and a tear escaped my eye...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Woohoo! Two updates today! Omg chunji what the actually I know you did not cheat on my L.Joe lol. Thank you everyone for reading, commenting, and subscribing! Please do more of it! ^^ This chapter may not be that great because I'm kinda tired, but I really wanted to finish this chapter and update. Well, I hope you guys like this story and upvote? Maybe? thanks :)