Poor Gaho :(

Poor Gaho :(

 

“Um guys. Why are you trying to put a dress on Gaho?” Top asked walking into Sheila and Brooke’s room while Daesung, Seungri, Sheila, and Brooke were trying to put a dress on Gaho.

“Because poor Jiyong oppa doesn’t know doggie style.” Brooke said pinching the dog’s cheek.

“Do you know how much GD is going to flip when he sees this?” Top said sternly.
“I’m gonna flip over what?” GD said walking into the room. Everyone rushed to hide Gaho. Daesung tripped over Seungri’s leg and Brooke jumped over Gaho.

“What are you guys hiding? I want to know now.” GD said sternly walking slowly toward everyone.

“Hyung you know how much we love you right?” Daesung said with pleading eyes.

“Ok just a little info hyung. It was all Brooke’s idea.” Seungri said not wanting to get in trouble. Brooke’s jaw dropped and slowly turned around. She gave him the “look” that says you better be lying or you’re going to regret it. Seungri gave a weak smile.

“That’s it. I was going to give you baby panda today, but I guess you don’t love him that much.” Brooke said and turned back around crossing her arms. Seungri’s eyes widened.

“No! But I do love him! Please. You can’t keep him everyday. He is supposed to be OURS!” He said in a sad voice.

“What did you do?” GD asked again. This time he walked over and pushed us aside and saw Gaho. His jaw dropped.

“WHAT IN THE HELL DID YOU DO?!?!?!?!” He yelled looking at everyone else for answers. They just shrugged.

“Get out.” He said sternly. Everyone jumped up and ran out as fast as they could.

Everyone ran into the living room and gathered in a circle

“Now I kinda feel bad.” Sheila said rubbing her arm. Daesung hugged her tightly which made her smile a little.

“I told you.” Top said.

“Top oppa why are you always so ‘I told you so’?” Brooke asked.

“I don’t know I just do. Remember I’m older.” He said and stood in a “Superman” pose. Seungri rolled his eyes and Brooke giggled and held him. Seungri and Brooke decided to go to Seungri’s aka Seungri and Brooke’s room. Daesung and Sheila stayed in the living room with Top.

(Seungri’s room)

“Hey did you see the look on GD’s face?” Brooke laughed. She sat on his bed and laid down. Seungri laid next to her deciding not to reply.

“Seungri. I was lying, You can have Baby Panda tonight. It is your turn.” Brooke said turning to face Seungri. He faced her also, and gently placed his hand on her face.

“Have you ever thought that we could both have Baby Panda tonight?” He said. Brooke looked confused and just looked at him.

“I’m saying you stay in here. With me AND Baby Panda.” He said to clarify. She smiled cheek to cheek.

“That’s a great idea.” She said and Seungri gently kissed her lips.

(In the living room)

“I wonder if GD is still mad.” Sheila said looking up at Daesung for a comforting answer. He brushed her hair and kissed her forehead.

“I’m sure he’s not that mad now. You know how he gets.” Daesung said making a crazy face. Sheila laughed and Top flashed a smile also.

“Hey who wants to go to the movies tonight?” Top said with a light smile. “It might make GD happy.” He added.

“We should see that new movie..umm.what’s it called again?” Sheila said trying to think of the movie.

“I don’t know either. Maybe we should just pick a random movie when we get there.” Daesung shrugged. Top gave him a look and then he nodded.

“That would be a good idea. I don’t want Brooke crying again because SHE didn’t get to choose.” Top said reflecting about the last time.

“Choose what.?” Brooke questioned walking into the living room hand and hand with Seungri.

“A movie.” Sheila said happily.

“I WANT TO PICK PLEASE!!!!!! You guys always pick the sad love stories. I want something like ACTION!” Brooke said flawing her arms wide. Top shook his head.
“And I thought I would have to worry about Seungri.” Daesung said looking at Sheila. Everyone started laughing.

“What’s so funny?” GD asked as he walked in holding a normal looking Gaho. Everyone looked at eachother and laughed again.

“Awww poor Gaho!” Sheila said running to steal Gaho away from GD. Top just shook his head.

“Am I the only sane one in this house?” He asked looking up at the ceiling. All the laughing stopped and everyone looked at Top.

“YES!” They said in unison. Then everyone started laughing again.

“What’s going on?” Taeyang said as he walked into the house and saw everyone laughing on the ground and not able to breathe. He looked so confused.

“I found tacos.” He said raising a bag of fresh tacos.