ep2 WHY?COZ HE TOUCH MY BODY

MY BELOVED WOMAN

WHY? (AMBER)

 

in a public bath

 


"Ya, am ... are you still will not answer my question?"

 


"
which one question ?"

 


"I ask you, why your face becomes rigid,
when Taemin fan group and he passed near us ~?"

 

"oh~that Bastard ! touch my body"

 

Sulli was surprised to hear the answer

 

 "Mw ... mw ... mwo?! what Did you say?"

 


'really,this slow brain girl _sulli_seems didn't help
to defuse my anger'

 


"I said taemin was touching my body , Sulli"

 


"Touch?which one? Shoulder? Your hands? Head? Ya!
he just touched you, why are you so angry?! you're a very vengeful am ..."

 

"Hah ~ I wondered why I could get stuck into your best friend ... THAT MAN
TOUCH ME,N ITS NOT ONLY touch he fondle my body...my , my back, my waist, even he touched my !! He touch aaallllll... understand?"

 


"Really!! Yah! Lee Taemin was FABULOUS ONCE!
what he intended to kill himself?!!his life must be really boring!?
until he dare to touch your body ~ you dosn't like man."
 

"MWO!" amber glances to sulli

 


Sulli thought for a moment

 


"But how is it that he could touch your body?
whether he is a maniac?" she asked enthusiastically

 


Sulli likely decide the topic of 'touch of amber body'
would not miss it for granted without knowing the details.

 


amber create views 'oh! come on'

 


"I did not know he was a maniac or not! I just happened to pass by when he was surrounded by fans ...

 


(Flashback)

 

HELP PRETTY GUY (AMBER)

 

note: flasback told by the autor uses pov of each character.


I grabbed my samsung S3 and find sulli name and contact her

 


"Choi Sulli, where are you?! ... Canteen?! Let me catch up soon"

 


I jogged up the stairs of  universty bulding,
accidentally my eyes caught sight of a man who appears bend over backwards to avoid the pursuit of girls who look eager to catch him.

possible if there are no legal action ual abuse and violence I'm sure they intend expose him at this time.

 


"What should I help him?" I muttered

 


I'm torn between the feeling of wanting to help and feeling lazy to take other people's business.

 


suddenly he was caught by one of his fans. and others immediately crowded, like ants swarming candy.

 


"Ihh spooky ..." looked at the crowd.

 


his face really become pale and panicked,

makes me sympathy at him
 

"Better i help him" I decided

 


I walked toward the crowd.

 

MY HERO_INE (TAEMIN)


 

"Please do not push! Ouch! KYAKK! WHO touch my ?! HEY! NOT pinch my hand! KYAKKK!
Do not pull my hair!" taemin got panic, he tried to dismiss hands groping his body

"Oh, I beg you ... Lord, send anyone to help me out from the crowd of maniac girl ... hikhikhikhik ... they continue to  'touch' me ... terrible ...'' I thought miserably

 


Suddenly

 


"KYAKKK!! NO SNAKES!"

came a shout that came from out of nowhere, followed throw suspicious objects.


I saw a snake _ I also saw the spider, and the little black thing that I believe to be the cockroaches _ thrown to the middle crowd.
 


animals _ whether it's fake or genuine, I really do not care _ that caused panic all girls around me, they try to avoid the panic and screaming in horror.

suddenly someone reached my hand and pulled me out from the crown

 


"Hey! Do not stare! Let's run!"



without thinking I ran after those who held my hand, this stranger help me, save me.

 


we ran, down the hallway, the door and down the stairs. kept running until I did not realize either how many hallways, doors and stairs that we passed.

 


I could feel my heart beating faster and faster and my
breath the hunt. i like this.

 


suddenly we were in a park, he stopped running and then let go of his hand and turned to face me, for the first time I saw his face . 'Handsome' word just flashed my brain.

 


"Hahahahahahahahha .... did you see that all girls face? They really funny.hahahhahahahahhaah !"

 


he laughed out loud, I watched that screen, and I love his laugh

 


I observe my helper, his blond hair cut short with a few bangs sticking up haphazardly framing his handsome face.

he was wearing a white T-shirt shirt boxes stacked with a dark blue box and gray hoodie. jens pants and faded throughout the knee. not bad either his dress sense, I thought.

 

WEIRD GUY(AMBER)

 

"huh, Why this guy look at me like that? Weird" I thought.

'Ring ding dong ring ding dong ring ding dong ding "suddenly my s3 ringging ,its sulli.

 

"Yes, Sulli?" I immediately replied

 


"Ah! Yes, I have a little problem disini.ya I know ... do not! Do not go yet ... I'll be right there mianhae Sulli ... Well I on my way there ... wait a minute." and end conversation with sulli


"Sorri I gotta go, bye" to him and turned away.

 


"Wait ... I"

 


I turned around and saw him impatiently.

 


'Oh! Hurry what would you say?? Sulli was waiting' my impatiently thought.

 


"Hey! Quickly say!? just said something ... quickly say, I'm waiting for someone" I said impatiently

 


"Som ... sombenim ... what's your name? I do not know your name ... if"

'Really bother me, I do not like lip service' thought

I cut his words "you do not need to know my name, when we meet again, just act like we never meet before ...  okay! bye"

 
"Wait!"

suddenly he pulled my hand and hugged me.

 

I WANT KNOW YOU(TAEMIN)
 

He says if we accidentally met again, let's just say we've never met. I do not want that ... for some reason, but I want he to know. I saw him turn around and want leave me ,one thing I knew, I wanted to hold him
 


"Wait" without my command my hands pulled his hand and pulled he into my arms, I held his body tightly.

 


I think he stiffened in my arms, this may seem strange to him because got embraced by another man, who does not even know.

 


EH! But wait! What is this?! I feel something smoot
at my chest. it,its...s.

HUH! HE IS GIRL?! I still her in my arms.

her "ummm not that flat but not that big like a model even tends to average, but he still has a woman's buttocks."

I her hips, "waist slim its woman's body sense".

she is really a woman.

then I tighten my arms, I could actually feel the two 'twin hills' was pressed gently against my chest, yeah ~ he's really a woman.

 


"Ya! WHAT YOU'VE DONE me?" she reproached

 


'Akh!'I snapped out of my mind 'what did I do??'thought frantically. I immediately opened my arms.

"i AKH!!" suddenly her fist was flying towards my face and "Bukk" and then everything went black.

 

(Flashback finish)

 

"WOAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sulli reveal laughed loudly after hear the story  that occurred between amber and Taemin.


all people heads turned in their direction . look at the state's amber shut up Sulli that still laughing with happiness

 

"YA! Stop laughing ... everyone looked at the us"

 

Sulli look around them and sure enough a few pairs of eyes staring at them. as if he was the crazy girl.

Sulli nodded, and amber releasing his hand.

 


"Ya! Am! you really like a tigress"

 


"Mwo" amber stared ferociously Sulli

 


"But amb" Sulli words interrupted by the ringing cell phone

Sulli saw the name "Siwon" written on his s3 screen.

 


"Umm ... why oppa called?" she said, staring at the amber that  replied her by shake her  head.

 


"Yeah, what's up brother?"

 


silence ...

 


"Ya!'s Not funny not kidding! are you think today april mob?"

Sulli's face turned pale, his eyes began to glaze

 
"Andwe, andwe ... andwe oppa ... jjebal ... jjebal ... you just lied to me right ... jjebal ..." tears flowed from both eyelids.

 
trembling hands dropped his cell phone held

 
amber staring Sulli suddenly accosted grief

 
' What? Why his face was so pale?' She thought anxiously. sHe immediately took the phone Sulli that still on.

 

"annyonghaseo! Hyung what's wrong?" she heard siwon cry from the opposite telphone

 

"Am ... my mother was killed in an accident this morning, when she want to the market," Siwon sobbing "... please take Sulli home, please ... I'm ... I. .."

 


"Hyung calm down you do not have to think about Sulli, she's safe with me ... I, I'll take her home" amber tried to calm

"Gumawo am ..."

"hu um, take care of yourself hyung ..." slowly tears dripping from her eyes.

news bout choi aunt's death saddened her heart, especially when she saw her friend looked like a broken puppet strings. empty, shock, hurt and loss.

'I should immediately take him home' i thought

 

big thank to you because you like to read my story