The start. (Introduction - Prologue)

Memories of a sick mind

PROLOGUE. 

Tik tok - He happiness

Tik tok. . . Tik tok. . .

The only sound that could be heard on the little apartment, certainly, it was confusing. Maybe the classical clock on the white walls of Jessica's big apartment. Jessica stood up, what a nice collage, her mind said to her as she stared directly to the wall, that was now decorated with little carmin spectrums on it. A little smile on her face grew bigger as she looked down to her dirty clothes and body. She was such an artist, how can someone make something so simple yet so meaningful. Carmin, carmin, carmin. Brushing her fingertips on the carmin spot, she bit her bottom lip. A red liquid went down to her chin, and she enjoyed the beautiful metallic taste without forgetting the color. Delicately she turned around, and walked to the bed, bending down a bit and caressing a unknow body's cheek. 

"Tiffany ", she mumbled softly into the body's ear, as she closed her eyes slowly, not wanting to lose any moment with the beautiful person infront of her. She looked around again, taking a deep breath and pressing his lips on Tiffany's bautiful ones. Only feeling the coldness of the skin, now carrying a little blue/purple color on it.  She shook her hand and crawled besides the brunette, snuggling closer and wrapping her arms around Tiffany's waist gently. Tiffany's body was useless, while her chest, well, her chest was marked by a little incision, just in the left part of it. Oh-Oh, Jessica was feeling so great and content.

"Love, what's is love?", Jessica mumbled to herself to find an internal answer. The forever is love, not a vain momentary pleasure. Placing her hand on the other's neck, Jessica smiled. Finally. . .

Tiffany was hers forever, Tiffany. . . was death.