CHILD OF MY HEART19

CHILD OF MY HEART (editing only)

CHAPTER 19:

 

LITTLE NALLIE'S POEMS FOR HYUN JOONG



SKY

THE SKY LOOKS SO BRIGHT TODAY
NOT A CLOUD IN SIGHT
BUT AN OCEAN OF BLUE SKY
REACHING OUT TO ME
A BREEZE KISSES ME
TOUCHING MY SKIN SO SOFTLY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


CLIMB

THE STAIRWAY LOOKS SO HIGH
LIKE MOUNT EVEREST HIGH
I KEEP CLIMBING
WITH EACH STEP I TAKE
I'M ALREADY SO TIRED
BREATHING SO HARD
AND I'VE ONLY TAKEN
A BABY STEP AT A TIME

 

*     *     *     *     *

In a few minutes they would be starting again. They would be calling him soon to the set. Hyun Joong called Bo on the cell phone. He waited for her to answer the phone call and he could already hear it ringing.

Bo: Good Afternoon, Yonin.

Hyun Joong: Good Afternoon, Yubo.

Bo: Are you finished with your work for today?

Hyun Joong: We are still in location and we are about to start again with another set of photo shoot.

Bo: I visited Little Nallie at the hospital and she was awake when I came and she was having some soup.

Hyun Joong: Bo I need another favor from you . . are you free tomorrow? I can't go tomorrow to the hospital because I have a TV guesting.

Bo: Yes I'm free tomorrow. The photo shoot we should be taking for tomorrow was canceled. There are some problems with the location and the clothes were not ready for tomorrow. So they had to reschedule.

Hyun Joong: Then that is good for me. . Hhmmm . . I need a favor Yubo, it's Miz Nallie. Renee just called me and said that our Nallie wishes to go back to the orphanage but Renee talked first to the doctor about it and she has to be cleared first if they are to allow it.

Bo: Is she well enough to go back? Yes, I think the doctors has to clear her first. A cardiac arrest is no joking matter for such a small child.

Hyun Joong: I know, that is what I was thinking myself. And Renee said that our Nallie is looking a little pensive. And Renee mentioned something the doctor said that laughter is the best medicine. And she suggested something about a party for our Nallie.

Bo: What do you have in mind? What kind of party? Do we have it there at the hospital or when she returns to the orphanage?

Hyun Joong: I suddenly thought of clowns when Renee said that laughter is the best medicine. What can you do about something about a clown or clowns or maybe even magicians? Wouldn't that put a smile on our Nallie's face?

Bo: Yes that is a great idea. That will make our Nallie smile and not just smile but laugh. Why don''t we add the other children as well. Make a small party wherein they will watch the clowns and the magician. Maybe there is a clown that does magic as well. Let me look into it.

Hyun Joong: But could you do it for tomorrow? Is that possible?

Bo: Let me look into it. But we also have to ask the permission of the hospital but I think they will allow something like that because it's for the children.

Hyun Joong: Thank you so much Yubo. I don't know what I would do without you. Let me talk to Rie maybe she can help you.

Bo: Yes, that would be a great idea, two heads are better than one. Since you want it for tomorrow. Tell her to call me so we could coordinate what we would be doing.

Hyun Joong: Alright then I'll give her your number and tell her about it and tell her to call you. Thanks again, Yubo. I think they are calling me now I have to go. Bye.

Bo: It's alright, don't mention it. Bye.

Hyun Joong called Rie to him first and told her about little Nallie's condition and request and what Bo and he have talked about. Then gave her Bo's number and asked her to help Bo in the preparation for the party.

Then Hyun Joong was called to the set to resume the photo shoot.

Rie called Bo and had a brain storming about the party that they plan to do at the hospital. They called back and forth and used the internet and the telephone to searched for a clown or a magician or someone who could be both.