CHILD OF MY HEART 18

CHILD OF MY HEART (editing only)

CHAPTER 18:

POEMS OF LITTLE NALLIE FOR HYUN JOONG

TIME

TIME FLY
WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN
TIME FLY
WHEN YOU'RE ENJOYING YOURSELF
TIME FLY
WHEN YOU'RE SITTING AND WAITING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


DAD

I WISH TO STAY
BUT I HAVE TO GO
WILL YOU BE ALRIGHT
IF I GO AND FLY AWAY
WILL YOU MISS ME
TOO MUCH AND CRY

The set is full of people where there is so many activities being done. Many people working together to accomplish one task and that is to do this photo shoot for a commercial advertisement.

They have started early this morning and it's already late in the afternoon. They have taken so many pictures that Hyun Joong is already developing a headache. He is currently in the dressing room resting sitting down with his eyes closed his arms and legs crossed his head bowed.

Hyun Joong would like to take a nap even for a few minutes but there are a few photo shoots that is now being prepared for another take. There is no time for sleeping nor time for true resting.

Hyun Joong: I want to get away from here and visit little Nallie. We will probably finish this evening and we have to travel quite a bit to get to the hospital. So most probably visiting hours would be through. I'm in such a conundrum.

Hyun Joong: And tomorrow we have a TV guesting. So we have to prepare for that, hair and make-up, clothes and being on time.

Hyun Joong has his hand over his lips to cover his yawning. He is thinking that he should better get some good night sleep for tomorrow's TV guesting. That means sleeping in his own bed.

Rie: There is a phone call for you and it's Renee.

Hyun Joong opened his eyes and sat straighter and took the cell phone from Rie to answer the call.

Hyun Joong: Good Afternoon, Renee.

Renee: Good Afternoon, Hyun Joong. . I'm sorry I hope I'm not disturbing you. Are you busy?

Hyun Joong: We are on a break so it's alright to talk.

Renee: Little Nallie is doing better but . . I have something to tell you. Our little Nallie is asking if she could go back to the orphanage.

Hyun Joong: What? Is it alright for her to do that? Is she well enough to go back?

Renee: I talked to Doctor Ho her doctor and he said that he will talk with the other doctors especially Doctor Heung her cardiologist about her request.

Renee: I have an idea . . Little Nallie is looking a little pensive . . so I was thinking why we should not throw her a small party . . here in the hospital . . even just a food and a few of the staff or the nurses or doctors . . Doctor Ho said that laughter is the best medicine.

Hyun Joong: I can't go tomorrow I have a TV guesting. Let me think more on it and let me get back to you.

Renee: Alright then. Call me if you think of something.

Hyun Joong: I'll do that. Goodbye Renee.

Renee: Goodbye Hyun Joong. Thank you.

Hyun Joong sat there thinking of what Renee has said to him.



Meanwhile at the hospital . .


Little Nallie is looking at her album of Hyun Joong while she is listening to his songs and his group SS501's songs. Looking at his pictures and looking at his pictures with his group and also his pictures with other people. She is browsing through her album.

Little Nallie: Abogi, where are you? I wish you are here. I know . . you got work to do and I need to be patient and wait for you. It is just one of those days I guess. . hhhmmmm hhhhmmm hhhmmm (She is humming a song of Hyun Joong.)