CHILD OF MY HEART20

CHILD OF MY HEART (editing only)

CHAPTER 20:

 

SUNSET

DOES THE SUNSET MEAN SO MUCH
BUT THERE IS NO ROOM HERE
FOR COLORED ORANGE YELLOW
THERE IS ONLY A BLUE GREEN SKY


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A TRAIN RIDE


THERE IS A TRAIN RIDE
A HAVE A TICKET FOR
IT'S A ONE WAY RIDE
I'M SITTING HERE THINKING
DO I GET ON THE TRAIN
OR STAY SITTING HERE FOR AWHILE

 

*     *     *     *     *

 

Time is passing and the night seems so long and there seems no end still to the photo shoot. They have started in the morning and night has already fallen and they are still in the location of the photo shoot.

Dinner has already been served and Hyun Joong did not feel like eating but because he did not want to be the odd man out he chose to eat some food instead.

He is so tired but could not say so. He already has a huge headache but did not complain about it. He just closes his eyes whenever he could to rest it and try not to show he's in pain whenever they are taking pictures.

In one pause of the shoot Hyun Joong is sitting down with his eyes closed and his arms are crossed with one arm over the other. The staff is preparing some things needed in the next shot.

Hyun Joong: Am so tired I hope the end is near I could use some rest. I'll have to take a medicine for this headache. AAAHHHHH The drum is starting in my head. I'd really like a shuteye.





Meanwhile with Bo and Rie . . .

Rie and Bo are still busy trying to organize the party for tomorrow.



That afternoon....


Rie and Bo have been calling each other to update each other on what is happening on their side.

Rie asked her contacts if they know of a clown that performs magic or tricks who is also available for tomorrow. Bo did the same thing asked her contacts and friends first if they know of a clown that can perform magic or tricks and is available for tomorrow.

Then they both looked also through the internet of possible individuals who could do the job.

A friend of Rie called her back to tell her that she remembered a clown that they had for a party.

Trish: Good afternoon, Rie.

Rie: Good afternoon, Trish.

Trish: Rie I remembered something about a clown that we had in one of our parties. Though mind you he does not do magic tricks but the thing is he is very good with balloons. You said that this will be for the kids and I think he will be perfect for them.

Rie: Balloons? What does he do with the balloons?

Trish: Oh I forgot to mention it silly me hahahaha he turns these balloons to animals or you might say reshapes them to animals and things. Ooooohh he does this beautiful flower and then there is a dog oooohhhh he does so many things that the kids will surely love. I can still remember some of them. They are really good.

Rie: Do you have a contact number? I'd like to call him. And I think the kids will love him.

Trish: Wait I think I kept his card. Let me get back to you and I'll look for his card.

Rie: Thanks Trish, you are big help. Get back to me as soon as possible, okey?

Trish: don't mention it, and I'd really like to help out and since this is for those kids I really am happy that I could help. Wait let me look for that card.(End of conversation.)

Rie called Bo to tell her about the clown.

Rie: Bo, a friend of mine just called me and remembered a clown though he does not do magic tricks.

Bo: Oh what does he do then?

Rie: My friend said that he is good with balloons. That he reshapes them to animals and things like flowers and dog.

Bo: Oh that will be a hit with the kids. They will love that. Have you called him?

Rie: No I haven't yet but my friend is looking for his card right now she remembered keeping the card. She will get back to me with the number. I was so excited so I called to tell you at once.

Bo: I hope he is free for tomorrow. Get back to me when you have contacted him. And if he is free ask bout details and how much does he charge and tell him this is for sick kids at the hospital.

Rie: Yes I'll call you right back. Hyun Joong said he is footing the bill. So if you find a clown yourself tell me too so we could arrange for the bill and the details.

Bo: Alright then. Bye. Rie: Bye (End of conversation.)

Trish called then and gave the name and number to Rie.

Rie called the number and ask for information and details. She could hear it ringing and a man answered.

Yuhan: Good afternoon, Balloons Works.

Rie: Good afternoon. A friend of mine gave me this number. She said that your company have performed in one of their parties. I called to inquire about a clown who did the balloon tricks.

Yuhan: My brother and I do the balloon tricks. Though it is not the only thing we do with balloons. How may I help you?

Rie: We are planning a surprise party for kids at a hospital tomorrow. We would like to get your services.

Yuhan: We are free tomorrow. We have packages that we could offer you.

Rie: That will be great. Where are you located ?

Yuhan: We are here in Seoul.

Rie: That is great. Do you have an internet? So we could talk more in details and the packages that you offer.

Yunan: Yes we do.

Rie and Yunan talked more for the details and the billing and arranged on when and how to meet tomorrow.

Rie called Bo to tell her the happy news.

Rie: Bo, I just called the Balloon Works and they agreed and they will be coming to the hospital tomorrow.

Bo: That is a good news. At least we do have a clown.

Bo: I am looking into the food the kids could eat. I am at the grocery store right now. They can't eat just any food since they are sick so I thought of buying fruits and treats that they can have. I asked Renee what kind of food that the kids could have.

Rie: Yes you are right about that. I forgot. I was thinking of some food also it's good that you told me about it.

Bo: And Renee will handle the permission that we need from the hospital. She will talk to the nurses and doctors too. And if a parent or a guardian needs permission too. She is in the hospital now so it will be easier for her.

Rie: Yes that is true. Renee could handle the needed permissions much better since she is already in the hospital.