Moving back to Seoul...

Life as a SM Town Member...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

In SM Entertainment…

 

Jessica POV

“Annyeonghaseyo! May I visit TVXQ?” I asked.

 

Receptionist POV

“Bwoh! TVXQ! Are you in your right state of your mind?” I asked. “Who do she thinks she is? How dare she ask to meet TVXQ” I thought. “TVXQ is not free to meet crazy obsessive fans like you.” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“But, I’m not.” I said.

 

Just then…

 

             POV

“Sica, is that you?” I asked.

 

Jessica POV

“BoA Unnie.” I said.

 

BoA POV

“Sica, what’s wrong?” I asked.

 

Jessica POV

“I asked to visit Oppas, but she treat me as a crazy obsessive fan and do not let me see my oppas.” I said and pout.

 

BoA POV

“Aigoo, you are so cute.” I said and pinch her cheeks. “Ms XXX, she is Jessica, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong’s dongsaeng.” I said. “Sica, follow me I will take you to your oppas.” I said.

 

Jessica POV

‘Ne Unnie, Kamsahamnida.” I said.

 

At TVXQ Practice room…

(Imagine that they are TVXQ)

 

Jessica POV

“Oppas!” I said and went to HUG them.

 

BoA POV
‘Annyeong Oppas and Changmin.” I said.

 

TVXQ POV
‘Annyeong!” said TVXQ.

 

Yunho POV

“Baby, what are you doing here?” I asked.

 

Yoochun POV

“Ne, what are you doing here?” I asked.

 

Jaejoong POV

‘Is it because you miss Oppas?” I asked.

 

Junsu POV

“Or you want to have lunch with us?” I asked.

 

Jaejoong POV

“Baby, have you taken your breakfast? I heard that you like to skip breakfast from our butler. Is it true?” I asked.

 

Jessica POV

“Hmm…. Jaejoong Oppa… I skip breakfast because I do not have time to eat it. I’m busy with school. You know? And yes, I do miss you Oppas. Are you Oppas and BoA Unnie free to accompany me for lunch?” I asked.

 

BoA POV

“Mianhae Sica, but I’ve a schedule later on.” I said. “But, we will meet up for a meal soon. Ok?” I said.

 

Jessica POV

‘It's alright, Unnie. BoA Unnie, HWAITNG!” I said and HUG her.

 

BoA POV
“Gomawo Sica. I need to go now. Call you later Sica.” I said and went out of the room.

 

Jessica POV

“Oppas, are you free?” I asked.

 

TVXQ POV
“Mianhae Sica, we have a photo-shoot later too.” said TVXQ.

 

Jessica POV

“Kwaenchana Oppas.” I said. “I will find Taeyeon Unnie and the rest to accompany me then. And I plan to surprise them too.” I said. “Oppas where are the Unnies’ practice room?” I asked.

 

TVXQ POV
“Their practice room is at the end of the corridor.” said TVXQ.

 

Jessica POV

“Ne, Oppas gomawo. See you later then.” I said and HUG each one of them including Changmin Oppa.

 

Outside SNSD Practice Room…

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

Jessica POV
“UNNIES!” I shouted as I entered the room.

 

SNSD POV
“SICA!!!! IS THAT REALLY YOU???” asked the girls.

 

Jessica POV

“Ne, Unnies. I miss you lots.” I said.

 

SNSD POV

“Ne, we too.” said the girls. “GROUP HUG!” shouted the girls. “Sica, you did not tell us that you will be visiting Seoul.” said the girls.

 

Jessica POV

“Hmm… actually I wanted to surprise you all so I kept it a secret. I’ve finished studying in Harvard University and my parents agreed to let me return to Seoul to stay here.” I said.

 

SNSD POV

“So you will be staying in Seoul.” asked the girls.

 

Jessica POV

“Ne, Unnies.” I said and HUG them again.

 

Just then…

 

SNSD POV

“Annyeonghaseyo Sonsaengnim.” greeted the girls.

 

Jessica POV

“Annyeonghaseyo!” I greeted and bow 90 degrees.

 

                     POV

“Annyeonghaseyo! You’re?” I asked the cute looking girl in front of me.

 

Sunny POV

“Agussi, she is Jessica. Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong Oppas dongsaeng.” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“Ne, Annyeonghaseyo.  Jessica Jung imnida.” I said and bow 90 degrees.

 

Mr LSM POV
“Oh Annyeong Jessica. I’m Mr LSM, the chairperson of SM Entertainment and Sunny’s Uncle.” I said. “Hmm… Would you like to join SM?” I asked. “You fitted the image of the girl group which I would like to form.” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“Actually I have been scouted by SM when I was 7 years old. I do like singing and dancing… So…” I said.

 

SNSD POV
“Sica, please accept.” Said the girls.

 

Jessica POV

“So… I gladly accept it… Thank you for inviting me Mr LSM.” I said.

 

SNSD POV

“YAY!” shouted the girls.

 

Mr LSM POV

“So Jessica, next time call me Sonsaengnim.” I said. “Welcome to SM.” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“Ne, Sonsaengnim.” I said.

 

Mr LSM POV

“So I think I will leave you girls now.” I said.

 

Sooyoung and Yoona POV

“We need to celebrate this. Let’ go for a party. Let’s have buffet for lunch” said Sooyoung and Yoona excitedly.

 

SNSD POV

“Yes, we should.” said the girls.

 

Jessica POV

“Hmm… Unnies… Do you know where is Donghae Oppa?” I asked. “I’ve not met him nor inform him that I’m back in Seoul.” I said.

 

SNSD POV

“Oh, he is busy with Leetuek Oppa and the rest for their debut” said the girls.

 

Jessica POV

“Oh since he is busy, then nevermind. I will meet him later then. Let’s go for the party.” I said.

 

SNSD POV

“Ok, let’s go!” said the girls.

 

At the restaurant…

 

 

 

Waitress POV

“Welcome to XXXX restaurant. Seats for how many people?” I asked politely.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Seats for nine. Thank you.” I said.

 

Waitress POV

“Sure, I will take you to your table now.” I said.

 

Author POV

The waitress brought the girls to their table. After settling their things on their seats, Sooyoung and Yoona ran off to get food since they are really hungry. Jessica and Seohyun decided to take care of the things for their Unnies while they get their food first. Everyone have fun talking about the things that happen which Jessica missed since she isn’t living in Seoul. The girls are really glad that Jessica agreed to join them in SM. They can’t wait for them to debut. They promised to train hard and wait for their debut, which they hope that it is not too long.

 

After eating…

 

Back in SM Entertainment…

 

SNSD POV
“Sica, so are you going to move into the dorm like us?” asked the girls.

 

Jessica POV

“Dorm?” I asked. “Hmm… It sounds fun and great to stay with Unnies. Sure, but first let me go home and back my clothes first. Ok?” I asked.

 

SNSD POV
“Sure, anything for our baby maknae.” said the girls.

 

Back at the Jung’s mansion…

 

SNSD POV
“Wow! Sica your house is huge.” said the girls.

 

Jessica POV

“Unnies, so you want to stay in the living room or you would like to visit my room?” I asked.

 

SNSD POV

“We will visit your room and help you with the packing.” said the girls.

 

Jessica POV

“Ne, Unnies.” I said and show them the way to my room.

 

After an hour…

 

Butler POV

“Miss Jessica, are you sure about moving into the dorm?” I asked.

 

Jessica POV
“Ne, don’t worry. I can take good care of myself.” I said.

 

SNSD POV

“Ne, we will take good care of our baby maknae.” said the girls.

 

Senior Maid POV

“Miss Jessica, feel free to come back for a sleepover with your friends whenever you like. We will prepare all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter