Chapter 6 Back to their original life before they met each other...

Life as a SM Town Member...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

At Incheon airport…

 

The Girl’s side…

 

Taeyeon POV

“Sica, Fany, we will missed you. Remember to e-mail us at least once a week.” I said and HUG them.

 

Tiffany POV

“We will. Right? Sica?” I said and HUG them.

 

Jessica POV
“Ne, Unnies. I will. We can chat through the web messenger whenever we are free too right?” I said and HUG them.

 

Sunny POV

“Ne, that’s right? We can chat and webcam whenever we are free, right?” I said and HUG them.

 

Yuri POV
“Yes, we must keep in touch. Ok?” I said and HUG them.

 

Sooyoung POV
“Sica-ah, I will definitely miss you. You're the only one who cares so much about me.” I said and HUG her.

 

Yoona POV

“OMG! You’re making me cry.” I said and HUG them.

 

Seohyun POV

“Sica-ah, next time when you return to SEOUL, let’s go to the bookstore again. OK?” I said and HUG her.

 

Jessica POV

“Unnies don’t worry! I will definitely keep in touch with you. You’re the only friends I have made. I will miss you all. Saranghae!” I said. “Sooyoung Unnie, I’m sure all the Unnies cared for you too.” I said. “Yoona Unnie, please don’t cry. You’re making me cry too.” I said. “Seohyun Unnie, when I’m back in SEOUL, let’s go to the bookstore again.” I said.

 

The Boy’s Side…

 

Eunhyuk POV

“Hae, you leaving me again.” I said and HUG him like he is going to be gone forever.

 

Donghae POV

“Hyuk Hyung, you can visit me whenever you are free, or I can visit you during my holidays.” I said.

 

Leeteuk POV

“Ne, donghae is right. Remember to visit us during your holidays. Ok?” I said.

 

Kyuhyun POV
“Since, Sica’s oppas are recruited by SM ENTERTAINMENT, I think you will definitely visit Korea with Jessica. Right?” I said.

 

Donghae POV
“Hyung!” I said and blushed.

 

Ryeowook POV

“Wow! Our Donghae likes Sica.” I said.

 

Siwon POV

“Donghae likes my dongsaeng?” I asked.

 

Heechul POV
“Siwon-ah, both of them knows each other since they were born and when did Sica becomes your dongsaeng.” I said.

 

Ryeowook POV
“Ne, she is our dongsaeng too. Not only yours.” I said.

 

Yesung POV

“Donghae-ah, remember to call or message us whenever you’re free.” I said.

 

Sungmin POV

“Ne, we must keep in contact.” I said.

 

Shindong POV

“Donghae-ah, remember to visit us as soon as possible.” I said.

 

Nari POV
“I will miss you and Sica. By the way, where Sica?” I asked.

 

Donghae POV

“Sica? I think she is hanging out with the girls.” I said.

 

Leetuek POV
“Let’s go. I want to say goodbye to my little cutie dongsaeng.” I said.

 

A moment later…

 

                    POV

“Jessie!” I shouted when I saw her.

 

Jessica POV
“Donghae Oppa.” I said.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Annyeong Donghae.” I said.

 

Donghae POV

“Annyeong Taeyeon Noona.” I said.

 

SNSD POV
“Annyeong Donghae.” said the girls. “Annyeong Donghae Oppa.” said Seohyun.

 

Donghae POV
“Annyeong Noonas and Seohyun.” I said.

 

SNSD POV
“We are going to miss Sica, Fany and Donghae for sure.” said the girls. “Remember to text us and chat in the messenger.” said the girls.

 

Super Junior POV
“Annyeong girls.” said the guys. “I agree with what the girls say, cutie pie and donghae remember to text us your oppas, araso?” said the guys. “If not, you will get it from us.” said the guys jokingly.

 

Donghae POV

“Don’t worry Hyungs we will. Right, Jessie?” I said.

 

Jessica POV
“Ne, Oppas Unnies. Jessica promised to text you and chats with you on the messenger when I’m free. Ok?” I said cutely.

 

SNSD POV
“Sica, you are so cute.” said the girls and they all went to pinch Jessica’s cheeks.

 

Super Junior POV
“Yes, I agree with the girls. Sica-ah, you are really a cutie pie. Must remember what you promised ok? Oppas will miss you.” said the guys.

 

*Passenger departing to San Francisco. Please enter the departure gates now*

 

Mr Jung POV
“Baby, we need to enter the gates now.” I said.

 

Jessica POV
“Ne, Daddy.” I said.

 

Tiffany POV
“Sica, it’s time to enter the gates. Girls, group HUG!” I said.

 

SNSD POV
“Ne, GROUP HUG!” shouted the girls.

 

Super Junior POV
“BOYS! Let’s have a GROUP HUG too.” shouted the guys.

 

Author POV
Jessica and her Unnies had a group hug. Donghae did a group hugs with his hyungs too. Jessica went to hug each and everyone of her newly made oppas. Jessica, Tiffany and Donghae all are heading to the same destination so they all took the same plane. Jessica, donghae and Tiffany talk about lots of things during the flight. 

 

 

Back in San Francisco…

 

Tiffany POV
“Sica, I’m going to miss you for sure.” I said.

 

Jessica POV
“Fany Unnie, we can still meet up for shopping since we stay quite near to each other.” I said.

 

Tiffany POV
“Yes, we must DEFINITELY meet up whenever we are free.” I said.

 

Just then…

 

“Sica, my car is here. So we will meet up really soon, right?” I asked.

 

Jessica POV

“Ne, Unnie. Take care. Miss you. Love ya.” I said and HUG her.

 

Tiffany POV
“Kekeke. Me too. Take care. Love ya.” I said. “Donghae, good-bye. See you soon. Take good care of my Sica for me.” I said and pat him on his head.

 

Donghae POV
“Ne, Noona. I will. Take care. Meet up soon.” I said and HUG her too.

 

Mr Lee POV

“Donghae, the car is here. Let’s go.” I said.

 

Donghae POV

“Ne, Appa.” I said.

 

Mr Jung POV
“Baby, our car is here too. Let’s go.” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“Yes, Daddy.” I said.

 

Back to the Jung’s Mansion…

 

Mr Jung POV

“Finally, HOME SWEET HOME!” I said.

 

Mrs Jung POV
“Yes, I agree.” I said.

 

Jessica POV
“Mummy, Daddy, I miss Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong Oppa.” I said and cry.

 

Mr Jung POV
“Oh Baby! Don’t cry. Daddy and Mummy miss them too. Don’t worry you still have us and donghae isn’t it?” I asked.

 

Jessica POV
“Yes, Daddy.” I said.

 

A few months later…

 

Back in Seoul… (Year 2000)

 

                     POV

“Congratulations BoA!” I said.

 

BoA POV
“Oh Jaejoong Oppa. Kamsahamnida.” I said. “Oppa, I’m really nervous.” I said.

 

Jaejoong POV
“Relax BoA, isn’t that what you have been waiting for? You have trained for 2 years. Don’t worry. You will do great. I will support you.” I said and HUG her.

 

                     POV
“*Cough* Cough* said someone.

 

Jaejoong POV
“Hyungs!” I said after I spotted them.

 

BoA POV
“Annyeong Oppas.” I said.

 

Yunho, Yoochun and Junsu POV
“Annyeong BoA. Congratulations!” said the Jung’s Brother minus Jaejoong.

 

Junsu POV

“Are we disturbing you?” I asked.

 

Jaejoong POV
“HYUNG!” I said.

 

Yunho POV
“Stop teasing them.” I said.

 

Yoochun POV

“BoA, you must be feeling really nervous now. Right?” I asked.

 

BoA POV
“Ne, Oppas. I am.” I said.

 

Jung’s Brothers POV
“Don't worry BoA. You are the best. BoA HWAITING!” said the Jung’s Brothers.

 

BoA POV
“Gomawo Oppas.” I said and HUG each one of them, but I HUG Jaejoong the longest. Kekeke.

 

Author POV
BoA debut at the age of 12, after 2 years of training under SM entertainment. She debut her first Korean album, ID; Peace B. She released her first official Japanese album, Listen to my heart. 2 years later.

 

Three years has passed…

 

Donghae is 13 years old.

Jessica is 10 years old.

 

Author POV
Donghae and Jessica finished studying in high school. Donghae decided to return to Seoul to join his cousin, Eunhyuk to train under SM. Donghae asked Jessica whether would she like to join him. But Jessica rejected him. She told Donghae that she would like to finish her College studies before thinking about joining SM. Donghae return to Seoul on his own. Throughout these 3 years, many of their friends manage to pass SM audition and are training under SM to be a singer. (Year 2001) Yesung, Shindong, Ryeowook, Siwon, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona passed SM audition and become their trainee one year after BoA’s debut. (Year 2002) Leetuek, Heechul, Sunny and Seohyun entered SM the year after them. (Year 2003) Donghae and Yuri entere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter