Shortie

My boyfriend is a Gangster

 

Its monday morning...
 
Students are starting to arrive in seoul's most prestigious highschool, Seoul art high....
 
Seen walking into the gates of the school are four boys... The blue street boys...
 
"They must be new students!!" 
"Ottoke!! They're sooo hot!!!" You can hear the girls squirms and giggles
 
"Omo!!! Look at that blondie!!! He is sooo hot!!" Few girls pointed at yonghwa as he walk by... 
Yonghwa heard this.. He looked to the direction of those girls and winked
 
"Kyaaa!!!!!!" The girls went all ballistic over a wink
 
"Kyaa!!!! Look at the super cutie!!! He looks soooo innocent i just wanna squished him to death!!!!" Girls are starting to go crazy about minhyuk...
 
Minhyuk gave them a sweet eye smile... all the girls melted the moment they saw it..
 
And then the girls saw jungshin walking behind minhyuk...
 
"Omo!!! Look at that tall one! He looks sooo mysterious..... He's got that y gaze....." 
Jungshin saw the young girls talking... 
 
"Hey... Those girls look alright.... I wonder if they be interested in working the street.... I better ask them" jungshin said
"No.... We will not relate our business here..." Yonghwa said
"But hyung!! Its a shame!! Look at them!'" Jungshin argued
"I agree with hyung... Too much exposure is not good at our present condition...."
 
"KYAAA!!!! kYAAA!!!!!" 
"Omigosh!!!! What a hottie!!!! Look at his burning gazee!!!!"
"Im melting!!! Im melting!!!!" Girls are starting to scream...
 
The crowd is going into meltdown when they see jonghyun walked in...
Unlike the rest of the boys who are friendly and all smiley... Jonghyun just ignored all of them... He even shot few death stares to them for being too loud...
 
But instead of getting scared... The crowd went even wilder
"KYAAA!!! he's one of those bad boys!!! Soooo y!!! KYAAAA!!!!!" 
 
Jonghyun grumbled  and started to walked his way to the rest of the boys
 
"Eeeeyyyyy..... If only he isnt so cold... He would be super popular with girls..." Minhyuk said
"Even  more so then yonghwa-hyung i think!! Ouch!!!!" Jungshin screamed as yonghwa smacked him squarely on the back of his head
 
"Lets get going to the administration room" yonghwa said 
The boys followed yonghwa as they made their way into the adminstration room..
 
On the way, jungshin asked yonghwa "hyung! Tell me again, why did ever say yes to all this bull"
"Ok.... I'll make this real simple...." Yonghwa sighed...
 
"One is prison.... Means harder to communicate in turns harder to make money"
"The other one is just school... Its annoying.. Yes.. But we can stay out in the real world... And keep an eye on things even though we cant do it ourselves.."
 
"Got it???" 
 
Jungshin scratches his head in confusion...
 
"Thats why drugs are bad for you jungshin..., makes you super slow.." Minhyuk said
 
The group entered the administration office of the school.. As soon as they got there, they were told to go straight to the principal's office...
 
"Oh.. Wow... What have we done.... Principal office already on the first day... " yonghwa said sarcastically, loud enough for all the staff to hear...
 
They then murmured quitely as the boys passed them by...
 
"I guess the news about us is out..." Minhyuk said cooly..
 
Yonghwa opened the principal room to see a middle age ahjussi sitting on the big chair in the middle, an ahjuma, standing next to him..
A lady.. In her early thirties and a man in his mid thirties standing on the side
At the very corner, you can see two students, a boy and a girl..
 
"Come in.." Says the man sitting on the chair..
 
"My name is lee gi sung (made up name XD) im the principal of this school.. " mr lee said with a smile.
"Here next to me is our vice principal, mrs gyo seok yang" (another made up name XD) the lady that has just been introduced just glared at the boys in disgust...
 
"I think its safe to say that she wont be giving me birthday presents on my coming bday " minhyuk whispered,looking at mrs gyo.
 
The principal then continues...
"On my left here is miss song jihyo (just gotta put my fav mongji XD) Home room teach for grade three students... Which i believe ..... Two of you are in" 
Mrs song smiles at the boys...
 
"Yah... Jongie-ah.. Our homeroom teacher is such a cutie..." Yonghwa whispered.. Jonghyun as usual just ignored him and looked outside the window
 
"Next to her is mr kim jong kook (SPARTA!!!! :P) he is the homeroom for the other two boys" the principal introduced
Kim jong kook gives the boys a full scan through with his stern eyes
 
"Crap!!! You got two got a cutie and we got arnie!!! Life is sooo unfair!!" Jungshin whispered loudly...
 
"And last is our two school captains, mr park jeongso and miss kim taeyeon"
The principal finally finished introducing the people..
Taeyeon and leeteuk (we all know who it is... Hehehe) bows politely
 
By now the attention of yonghwa, minhyuk and jungshin are all 100% concerntrated to taeyeon... 
Taeyeon notices this and she became rather uneasy...
 
"Another cutie" yonghwa said
"Not bad for a nerd" jungshin replied
"She does look adorable" minhyuk added..
 
Three  of the boys bowed back to the captains.. Except jonghyun..
 
"Hmm.... What a mysterious looking boy....." Taeyeon thinks in her mind as she notices jonghyun who werent bowing back..
 
"Ok now... Please sit down.. All of you.." The principal ordered everyone in the room..
 
"Now... Boys... As you probably already been told... You all are here as a part of program that helps disadvantaged kids...."
 
"Maybe what you all did in the past isnt exactly... "
"Good....."
"But i want you all to know that this is a second chance for you..."
"A fresh start if you like.... "
 
"I hope you all would be wise enough to use it well...."
 
"Oh gosh!! Mrs gyo! We have a meeting at the district council in hour we better go now.. I think jongkook-shi, jihyo-shi and the captains can handle the rest" the principal suddenly said
 
"If i may, mr principal... "Mrs gyo asked for a chance to speak
 
"Our principal is a rather optimistic..."
"Me on the other hand is a realist...."
 
"Trash... No matter how you pack it will still be trash..." She said
"Just remember... I will be watching you all.. "
 
"One phone call... And you will all rot in jai....." She was bout to continue when the principal said
"Thats enough..... We have to go"
 
Before leaving the principal said to the boys
 
"And boys... Welcome to seoul arts high" 
 
This time all the boys stood up and bowed.... Errrr... Well except jonghyun off course
 
"Ok!!! Now, lets make few thing clear here!!" Suddenly kim jongkook said
 
"You are a student of this school, and so long as you remains so. You are bounds by the school rules.. During school hours and AFTER school hours"
"That means you cant go around giving the school bad name"
"That means you gotta follow our code of conduct"
"Arrasso!!!" 
 
The boys nodded... They all hate it... These boys are not light weight crooks.. They are hardcore gangsters who used to extorted, tortured and even order killings if necessary.... And now they are stuck in school, getting lectured....
 
But what choice do they have... "Rotting in prison is not a life at all" yonghwa said last night when they discuss bout it....
 
"Now, who is enrolled for grade one?" Jongkook asked
"Me" minhyuk replied cooly
"Me......" Jungshin replied also.. But very very softly
 
"Ok, you two.. Come with me... I will bring you to meet your class president.. She will tell you the guidelines and code of conduct of this school"
 
The pair went out and follow jongkook without questions.. 
 
Now the only ones in the room are miss jihyo, the two captains, yonghwa and the ever silent jonghyun...
 
Jihyo smiles at the boys and said
"I think jongkook-shi has said all that need to be said for my part... "
Jihyo then looks at taeyeon and said
"Taeyeon-ah.. Can you go to prefect's room and explain our guidelines to them there? I have to start class now.. "
"Dae.. Seonsangnim" taeyeon politely replied
"You all can come join the class after she is done" jihyo finally said before leaving the administration office followed by the students
 
In prefect's room leeteuk explains all the guidelines for the school... Dress code, cafetaria rules, cleaning duties etc etc...
 
During all this time.. Jonghyun is still staring outside...while taeyeon eyes  are somehow glued to him...
 
"Hmmm... What an interesting boy.... He hasnt said a word since we met...."she thinks in her mind..
 
Leeteuk saw that taeyeon kept staring at jonghyun.. He became a little annoyed...
Its no secret that leeteuk likes taeyeon... But thing is... Taeyeon is soo into her study... She has no time for anything else.... So far she never even look at boys... So he thought its just the way she is... 
 
But now... Seeing taeyeon looking so intently at some random boy... Some random gangster..... His anger starting to boil... 
"Tch.... Whats soo good bout some gangster anyways... I bet he's a real dumb in his studies" leeteuk said in his mind
 
He then said... "Taeng-ah! You do the rest of the talking!" Half screaming
 
Taeyeon is snapped out of her daydream...
She got that really cute shocked face..
 
Jonghyun looks at her and for second there... You can almost see him smile
 
Taeyeon then began talking and dividing the work duties....
She is going through jonghyun and yonghwa's personal file when she noticed something
 
"Oh! It says here jonghyun-shi..  You are only 16 years old... There must be some mistake here...." She said
"No mistake... He is 16" yonghwa replied...
 
Taeyeon looks at jonghyun and then yonghwa with a questioning look while jonghyun still completely ignoring the conversation... Or looks like it anyways
 
"He is like that.... He doesnt talk much... But rest assured... Whatever you said... He hears them... " yonghwa said with a smile
 
Taeyeon looks at jonghyun for a few seconds.. Before finally snapped herself out of dreamland
 
"Yah!!! Kim taeyeon!!! Get a grip of yourself!!! Stop getting mesmerized by some random guy!!!!"
"Bw.... Bwohh!!!  Mesmerized!!!! "
"........."
"........."
"Yahhhhhh!!!!!!!! Im going crazy!!!!!!"
 
Those are the sound going inside taeyeon's head
 
"A... Anyways... shouldnt he be in 2nd grade then if he's only 16?" Taeyeon stutteringly asked trying to control herself
 
"Yeah.... But he managed to skipped grade...when he was younger..."
"Im sure you will find the documents in there somewhere" yonghwa pointed at the documents taeyeon is holding
 
After rummaging through Few minutes 
 
"Ahhh here it is"
"......."
"........"
"Ok ... Its fine.... " she said flatly...
 
"What do you mean fine!!" Leeteuk asks 
 
Leeteuk was so happy to hear that jonghyun is only 16 
"That means he wont be in the same class as us" he thinks
 
"It means he's done both grade 5 and 6 primary in one school year"  taeyeon answered
"Bwoohh!!!!!" Leeteuk screamed in disbelief
 
"Oh my.... I think someone is jealous...." Yonghwa said mockingly
 
"What the did you just say!!! " lee teuk screamed as he moves closer to yonghwa...
 
Jonghyun suddenly stood up... He moves in front of yonghwa, facing leeteuk with "back off" written on his face..
 
"Yah!!  You are not helping!!! Just go!!!!" Taeyeon said as she grabs leeteuk and pushed him to the door
 
"But... But... Taeng-ahh.. This boys are dangerous!! They migh...." Lee teuk was still talking whe. Taeyeon just interupted him and said
"Im fine!! Just go to class!! You just make things worse here!!" 
She then slammed the door shut
 
"Jonghyun didnt returned to his seat.. Instead he stood next to window, looking down to the football field, acting as if nothing just happened, while yonghwa is smiling. Looking all amused by the scene...
 
Taeyeon walks closer.. She then firmly said to yonghwa and jonghyun
 
"Look here boys... I know who you all are.... And i know what you capable of...."
"Im not here to change you or anything... I just want peace in school"
 
"Lets make a deal!"
 
"I will leave you alone.."
"And in turn you will leave all of us alone..."
 
"Off course with the condition that you follow school rules"...
 
"So, how bout it!!" Taeyeon asked
 
"Miss captain,... you got a deal.. " yonghwa said
Taeyeon then turned to jonghyun, waiting for an answer...
"Dont worry bout him... You wont get an answer from him." Yonghwa said 
 
Taeyeon moves closer to jonghyun.. She moves her head to the direction where jonghyun is facing but cos she is short, she has to tiptoes her way to get into jonghyun's line of sight.... 
It was a really cute sight as she struggles to get jonghyun's attention by sticking her neck out and sometime even jumping a little
 
"Taeyeon-shi... I tell you... Its useless.. He never speaks to anyone on their fi...." Yonghwa was explaining when suddenly jonghyun said 
 
"Its a deal, shortie." 
 
On that note... Jonghyun started to walk off..
 
"YAAAHHH!!!! Im older then you!!!! " taeyeon screamed in reply
 
Jonghyun looked back for a second before walking out of the door
 
Taeyen froze for a minute.....
 
"For a second there,... I swear i saw him smile a little...." She think in her mind
"Arrrgghh!! Maybe its just in my head" she bashes her head lightly while still talking to herself
 
On the way to class yonghwa keeps giving jonghyun a meaningful smile..
 
"What??!!!" Jonghyun snarled in annoyance
 
"Eeyyyyy!!!! Uri-jongie likes a girl??!!!! This has never happen before!!!  We should celebrate!!! Get drunk for 30 days!!!  "
"And for a while there i thought you were gay!! Hahahah"
 
"Aissssshhh.. What are you talking bout... What girl....."
"And i am not gay!!!!!" He screamed
 
"I know that now!!!"
"I mean... I know you since... Well .... Since you are born..."
"And i have never seen you talk to a girl in your first meeting... Unless its for business..."
"For god's sake you even smiled!!!!"
 
"The ... I did not....." With that note jonghyun walked off 
Leaving yonghwa screaming "awwwwwww!!! He's shy!!!!! How cutee!!!!!!"
 
Jonghyun just ignored him....
 
In his mind he thinks...
 
"Kim taeyeon,......"
 
"school might be interesting after all...."
 
 
 
 
A/N: hello everyone!!  *waves to you all* this is my last update for maybe two weeks. Im going on hoilday for 10 days  :D
i will try and write when i got time so when i get back, i can update straight away...
 
in the mean time though... Enjoy this chapter!!!
 
lemme know what you think, k????? Dont be shy to comment ^_^