Bipolar Jonghyun

My boyfriend is a Gangster

 

 
 
"Bwo... Bwo... Bwooohhh!!!!!!" Taeyeon screamed in reply...
"What does me being your gi... gi.... girlfriend got to do with stopping those guys..." Taeyeon continued stutteringly...
 
Jonghyun then replied in his usual gloomy manner  "i already told them to stay away from you..... But i dont know if that will be enough.... "
 
"But.. But...you already threaten them so bad... It will be crazy for them to go after me again right...." Taeyeon said
 
"Maybe.... But i cant guarantee.."
"There are a few people around who knows no fear.." Jonghyun replied...
 
"Ottoke......." Taeyeon mumbled...
 
"If you are mine... "
 
"I will make sure you are fine...."
 
Taeyeon was caught off guard by jonghyun's last sentence.. 
Jonghyun is still carrying her, while walking towards his place...
Unconsciously she tighten heer grip around jonghyun  shoulder and buried her face deeper on jonghyun's shoulder to hide her blushing face...
 
"I didnt know you could say something so sweet..." Taeyeon said softly...
 
"Sweet?.... I was just stating the obvious....." Jonghyun replied flatly..
"If something were to happen to you while you're mine... I would definitely loose face..." 
 
"Bwoooh!!! So all you care about is your image!!!" Taeyeon screamed
"You pabo!!"
"Pabo!! Pabo!! Pabo!!" She continued screaming
She lets go her hold of jonghyun's shoulder and starts smacking jonghyun's chest and arm again and again...
 
"Yah, shortie.. Keep this up, imma throw you to the wall" jonghyun threaten...
 
Taeyeon knew that jonghyun is not joking... And with her body carried by him bridal style... She is completely at his mercy...
Taeyeon stopped instantly.... She mumbled
 "you were so nice earlier.... And now you wana throw me to the wall...."
"Meanie....."
She pouted and put her arms back around jonghyun shoulder
 
Jonghyun heard what she said but chose to ignore her...
 
After a few minutes of silent, taeyeon finally speaks again... She said..
"What do you gain by being my boyfriend?.... I got nothing you want...."
 
"You...." Jonghyun replied...
 
"Huh?..." Taeyeon said in confusion
 
"I get to have you...." Jonghyun said...
 
"Wha... What do you mean??!!! Why would you want me??!!" She asked panic and shock
 
"I like having you around.. I like hugging you... I like kissing you....." Jonghyun said flatly with no emotion shown on his face...
 
All the time jonghyun was talking all this stuff, he kept his face straight and his demeanor was still his usual cold self... It makes taeyeon wondered.. 
"Gosh..., he must be a chronically honest person who says whatever is in his heart without filter.... But still... Isnt he shy just a tad bit...." Taeyeon said in her head...
 
"Bu... But... we just knew each other.... How could you....."  Taeyeon stutteringly said, still shy bout what jonghyun has just told her...
 
"I dont know why... So dont ask me....."
"All i know is... I got this nice feeling inside when you're around...." Jonghyun explained
 
"Bu.. But...." Taeyeon said.., seemingly lost and clueless on how to answer....
"Lemme think on it for a minute...." Taeyeon finally said
Jonghyun just nodded in reply
 
After few minutes, they finally arrived to the boys place
 
"We're here..." Jonghyun said
 
"Wow... This is a pretty big house.." Taeyeon said
"Yeah.. The children relation department provides us with this" jonghyun replied
 
The house is fairly new, multistory, with 2 bedroom on the bottom floor and 2 on the top floor.. The house is painted all white with black furniture all around..
 
Jonghyun opens the door and walks into the livingroom.. Taeyeon fully expect him to drop her there but she was wrong... Jonghyun walked straight pass the spacious living room and went straight into one of the bedroom...
 
It was a real messy room... Clothes everywhere.... Guitars everywhere.... Well... Practically... Everything everywhere.....
 
"Yah yah! Why are you taking me into a bedroom!!" Taeyeon said in a panic as she starts to struggle...
Jonghyun slowly puts her down on a bed... And As soon as he does, taeyeon moved away to the furthest edge of the bed, away from jonghyun..
 
Jonghyun stood back up and said
 
 "you need rest... The boys will be noisy when they are back..."
"This is my room..."
"No one will dare to come in here...."
"Im going to look at your bruise and then you can sleep..." 
 
Jonghyun left straight after he finished talking....
 
"????? Why is he suddenly so caring again.... Is he bipolar or something???" Taeyeon softly said as her eyes starts to scan the room
"So this is his room huh..... My first time in a guys room...." She thinks in her mind
"What a mess...." She said softly....
 
And soon, taeyeon started to clean up few things... Stacks some magazines together etc...
Jonghyun came back in and he saw taeyeon was tidying up his room..
 
Taeyeon saw jonghyun frowned... He's afraid jonghyun might get angry again so she said "sorry... I was just...."
 
Suddenly jonghyun just pick up taeyeon again and put her back on bed...
 
"Yah!! I know im small but you cant just keep picking me up like im some sorta puppy or something..." Taeyeon argued but didnt sturggle...
 
Jonghyun ignored her and said
"You sprained your ankle... It will get worse if you move around..."
Jonghyun then kneeled on one leg and place his other leg like a pedestal..
He grabbed one of taeyeon leg, the one thats got the injury and place it on his leg... 
 
Taeyeon is stunned.... Jonghyun is being a perfect gentleman... Kneeling in front of her... Treating her leg gently.... She was completely swept away by jonghyun's actions..
 
"Stay still... It might sting a bit...." Jonghyun said
He  put some lotion on the injured part... And then he began massaging it...
As he began to put pressure on it... Taeyeon starting to feel the pain
 
"Ahhhh......" She moans softly... 
 
"Does it hurt?..." Jonghyun stopped and asked...
 
"Aniya... Its ok...." She said trying to hold back her tears from the pain...
 
Jonghyun places taeyeon's hand on top his shoulders and said... "Grab it tight if it hurts too much..."
Taeyeon nodded in reply...
He then continue to massage taeyeon's leg...
Taeyeon squirms in pain more and grabbed jonghyun's shoulder so tight.. His shirt starting to wrinkled badly....After few moment of excruciating pain.. It is finally over...
 
"Now... You face...." Jonghyun said..
He sees that taeyeon's face is wet with tears from holding the pain earlier... 
 
"Oh my.... How can he be so gentle at times and so rough at other...."
 
jonghyun slowly places his hand on both her cheek and wiped her tears away....
 
"Dugun....dugun... Dugun....." 
"Omo..... Why is my hard beating funnily.... " taeyeon said in her head
"No no no.... Dont tell me....." 
 
Taeyeon bruised on her face is on the right side of her forehead... 
To see it clearer... Jonghyun move closer to taeyeon....
Jonghyun is fully concerntrating on putting lotion on taeyeon's wound while taeyeon on the other hand turns red from seeing jonghyun face up close....
"God... His skin is soo perfect.... "
"It must be smooth to touch......."
"......."
"......."
"KYAAAAAA taeyeon!!  You byuntaee!!! Thinking of touching boys!!!!" She scolds herself in her head...
 
"This will hurt a bit...." Jonghyun suddenly said, interupting taeyeon's 'dirty' train of thoughts... 
He then start massaging the bruised area...
 
And at that very moment....all the pain rushing back..... It was sooo painful that taeyeon subconciously grabs the nearest thing to hold on to... Which is jonghyn's waist and squeezed it real tight... While keep sticking here face up for jonghyun to treat....
 
The pain was almost unbearable for her... But taeyeon is a strong girl... After a little while... She stopped her soft moans and just copped it in the chin....
 
All the while... Tears streaming down her face....
 
Jonghyun is finally done....
He realised that taeyeon still hugging him super tight... 
He looks at taeyeon's face... She had her eyes both close... A frown form in here face from holding the pain... Tears are covering both her cheek....
 
He felt a rush of feelings strange to him....
"Again.... With this... Uncontrollable feelings..... Whats wrong with me....." He thinks in his head...
And without he realised it... His hand moved to cup taeyeon's tiny face and place a soft kiss on her forehead as he said...
"Its done"
 
Taeyeon is still overcame by pain.. She didnt realised jonghyun had kissed her... And when she open her eyes, she saw... Jonghyun wiping her tears away....
And that she is hugging jonghyun tightly....
 
In a speed faster than light, she releases the hug.... Feeling really embarassed about what she just did "gosh!! Whats wrong with me!! Seriously!!!" She thinks in her head..
 
"Lay down..." Jonghyun  said as he pushes taeyeon's shoulder gently to the bed... He then proceeded to tuck her into the bed... 
 
Taeyeon felt the warmth on jonghyun's hand as he touched her..
She felt so taken cared of..
Jonghyun may not talk alot...
He may never talk sweet....
He may sometime be a bit rough....
Hell..... He never even smile.....
But there is something bout his actions that just gets her....
His attitude toward taeyeon is like a strong wave that swept her away and carried her along with him.....
 
"Im dommed......." She said in her head...
 
Jonghyun stood up and was bout to leave the room when suddenly taeyeon said....
 
"I'll be your girfriend...."
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: a weekend update for you all, please leave a comment to let me know how im doing with this couple so far... They never had interactions... So.... So far... Its all just my imagination... XD
 
 
enjoy ^_^