Blue Street Boys

My boyfriend is a Gangster

 

 
It was a clear evening... 
 
Among the alleyways business is bustling... 
You can see girls are out on the windows of hotels and motels calling up men that happens to walk by...
You can see on each corner of street young boys dealing drugs or high on it...
 
Its just another night On Cheongnyangni 588 district in seoul.
 
Inside one of the Motels in the heart of the district was four guys...
 
They are not just your everday guy... They are the leaders of the fearless blue street gang.. Or what people normally called blue street boys..
 
They have taken over the district and the business last year on one night raid... 
Some say they killed afew... Some say they killed more....
 
Whats more impressive is the fact that the boys are barely legal...
 
The leader, jung yonghwa is only 17 years old is know for his cool and calm but yet ruthless demeanor...
 
The right hand man is lee jonghyun , he is year younger... Known as the enforcer of the group... He basically does all the fighting... Torturing and killing.... His face is so cold and his gaze is so sharp that its known to froze even the most hardened of criminals
 
And then theres kang minhyuk... He is a year younger then jonghyun... From outside, it appears that minhyuk is an innocent and cute young boy... But in reality.. He is the person who is in charge of the finances of the group... He is the book keeper.... And a strict one at that... 
 
Last is lee jung shin, same age as minhyuk he is The most unique of all... As he is the youngest... He basically do all the dirty work of organising the drugs, extortion and ion business the group is in....
 
The four are more famously known as the four pillars of blue street..
 
That night as usual.. Yonghwa is in his room with a girl... Its always different girl with him every night.. And sometime its even few different ones in one night...
 
Jonghyun is outside on the sofa playing with his guitar... The only two thing lee jonghyun does beside eating and sleeping is fighting and playing guitar... Nothing else...
 
Minhyuk is sitting on a large glass table.. The table is filled with stacks of money and bags of and ice waiting to be sold.... He is currently writing up all the profits from last week into the book
 
When suddenly jungshin open the door loudly...
 
"Hyung!!!! Look who i brought here with us tonight!!!" Jungshin screamed
Jungshin is carring two people.. One guy and another girl... By their hair into the room
He threw them on the floor and forced them to kneel.
 
Yonghwa came out of his room shirtless.. He seemed annoyed that his session is bothered... He looked at jungshin's face and sighed
 
"Jungshin-ah... How many times do i have to tell you... We sell those drug... We dont use them ourselves" yonghwa said..
 
Jungshin's eyes are bloodshot red... He is all sweaty... You can see his veins almost popping out... A classic example of.. Ice enduced user....
 
"Aniya!! Its only a bit!! To keep me awake!!" Jungshin screamed again...
 
"Arasso.. Arasso..stop screaming... You're giving me headache,.. Who are they?" Yonghwa asked
 
"This guy here owe us drug money and failed on his promise 3 times..." Jungshin explain
"While this girl here is his girlfriend... He promised her to us for work if he cant pay.. And now they are backing out" 
 
"Please!!! Please!!! Forgive us!!!! I will pay for it in a week!!! I promised!!!" Te guy begged as his girfriend cries.. 
"Shut the up!!!!" Jungshin said as he kick the guy on the head..
 
"How much are they owing?...." Yonghwa asked
 
"400.000 won ( about $400) " jungshin said...
 
"Its only a little amount...."
"Hmmmmm....."
"Minhyukie.... Cant we let these people go for once..." Yonghwa asked minhyuk 
 
Yonghwa is the leader but they made an agreement when the group is created that all things that got to do with money... Minhyuk got the final say, so....
 
Minhyuk gives a cute and innocent smile.. As he said
"No... Even if they owe 100 won.. They still have to be punished... "
"No exception"
 
Yonghwa hangs his head down and said as he walks back into the room... 
"So be it.... Make sure you dont mess the carpet..."
 
As soon as he said that... Jonghyun put his guitar aside and stood up..
 
"No!!!! No!!!!! Please!!!! No!!!!!!" The guy and the girl screamed
 
Jonghyun grabs hold of and army knife....
His face is still as calm as ever....
He moves closer to the guy.. Grab him and takes him closer to a round marble table....
 
"Spread your palm..." Jonghyun said..
 
"Please.... Please....." The guy whimpered as he begged..
"Noo!!!!!....." The girl also screams from behind...
 
Jonghyun shot him a glare and the guy instantly spread his palm on the table... He was trembling so badly all over his body...
 
"Which fingers..." Jonghyun asks cooly...
 
The guy pointed at his pinky finger...
 
Put his knife on the table and as he was about to cut suddenly he heard the girl jumped towards him and screamed hysterically
 
"NO!!!!!!!"
 
Jonghyun quickly got up and kicked the girl on the stomach... She flew to the side wall and fell into the floor...
 
He looks at the guy with palm still spreads on the table... He quickly swings his knife... And in one swope his pinky if off his hand...
 
"ARGGHHH!!!!!" The guy screamed in pain as blood gushed through the part where his pinky finger used to be....
 
"Next time it will be your arm or leg...." Jonghyun said as he walks away and sit back to where he was.... 
 
*sound effects of windows breaking* (dunno how to write window breaking sound XD)
 
Couple windows are broken...  And suddenly tear gas are starting to fill the room..
 
"Cops!!!!" Jungshin screamed...
 
Minhyuk quickly ran to grab all the drugs and flushed them into the toilets as jungshin helped him... 
 
Jonghyun pulls out a large samurai sword from the side of the sofa as yonghwa also coming out carrying a hand gun...
 
When suddenly...
 
Bang!! Bang!!
 
A large number of SWAT group entered the room equiped with fully automatic rifles..
They quickly grab junghshin and minhyuk who isnt armed...
 
jonghyun was about to lunged at them when yonghwa screamed
"Jongie!!!! Stop!!!!!" 
"Its the cops.... Theres no point fighting.... They are not robbers...."
 
Jonghyun reluctantly followed his order and dropped his weapon
 
The group are taken to Cheongnyangni police station where they were put in an interogation room...
 
"Why arent we interogatted separately?..." Minhyuk wondered...
 
Suddenly two people comes in
 
"I guess we'll find out soon" yonghwa said
 
"My name is chang-nam gook... Im the senior detective on the gang crime squad" one man introduced himself
 
"My name is park song young... Im a legal advocate for children..."
 
The detective then began to speak
"As you already know, that on 23:10 pm, 24 march 2013.. We conducted a raid to your premise.. And a result we have gathered a substantial amount of evidence including the drugs, ,  methamphetamine, MDMA, drugs paraphenalia.. And also several weapons, including samurai sword, handguns and knifes... Hell we even got a fresh victim of brutal attack in there"
"This evidence are damning enough to put you all away for good..."
 
"However..... " at this, the detective face is darken...
"You are all unfortunately... Still under age..." 
 
"And by law... We are supposed to be lenient on underage kids..." The children's advocate said suddenly
 
"Yes yes... " the detective said..
"So im forced into giving you all a choice...." 
 
"You can be released under strick supervision... With the condition thwt you must report to police once every two days and...."
 
"You must!! Attend classes"
 
"Classes??" Jungshin blurted
 
"Yes yes... Classes!! You know!! School!! Highschool!! What normal kids so at your age!!" The detective answered impatiently
 
"Bwoooh!!!!" Jungshin screamed.. The other three boys also frowned at the condition..
 
"What are our other options.."
 
"You will be sent to juvenille detention center until such time when you are eligible for a proper trial as adult"
"I personally much preffered you take this second option" the detective said
 
Yonghwa gave the detective a sarcastic smile... "Im sure you would" he said
 
"i will go to school" yonghwa said..
"But hyung!!!" Jungshin screamed
"I will go too" minhyuk said
"!!!!!" Jungshin is shocked.. He turned to jonghyun who is, as usual quite at the corner..
"I guess i'll go too" he said softly
"Arghh!!!!!!! Fine!! Fine!!! I go too!!!!" 
 
"So i guess you dont get what you wish for after all.. Mr detective.." Yonghwa said in a mocking and tauting way
 
The detective face turned red.. He suddenly pulled yonghwa's collar and he said
"Just wait and see!! One small mistake!! One little trouble!!! I will put you in the prison hole where you all belong!!"
"Remember!! Even if you break the school rule!!! Even as simple as sticking chewing gum under the table!!  I will be there to lock you up for good!!!"
"Lets see who got the final laugh!!!" 
 
The detective was getting more and more angry as the boys just smirked at him..  Couple of his colleagues came in to drag him out...
 
The boys are now left just with the children's advocate.. He said
"You will be enrolled in Seoul Arts Highschool"
 
"!!!! Isnt that one of the best school in seoul??!!!" Minhyuk asked, sounding shocked
"It is... They joined the programed we got going in children advocate foundation to help disadvatage childrens."
 
"Hmmm.... I bet when they signed up.. They didnt think they would get us..." Yonghwa said as he smile...
 
"Another thing you need to know is... "
"It is not enough, for you guys just to stay away from trouble..."
"You will also need to nave a minimum of 95% attendance level and...."
"You will also need to do well on your subject... Meaning no fails are accepted.."
 
"Great..... This is just great.... "Jungshin said as he pouted
 
"Im sure you guys will do well.. It says here on your records when you were younger, you all did very well in your study... Especially you.. Jonghyun-shi... Apparently you skipped one grade because you are doing so well"
 
Jonghyun ignored the advocate... He didnt even look at him...
 
"Anyways... Your accomodation will be provided by our foundation also..."
"Here are details of locations and the key to the house"
"May i also tell you that it is part of the deal for you to keep the hous....."
 
"Yes yes...keep it clean...keep it drug free...we got it" yonghwa interupted
The advocate smiles 
 
He stood up and before he left, he looked back at the boys and said 
 
"Good luck"
 
 
 
A/N: whoaaa!!! First chapt is out!!! How is it??!! Is it good!!?? It will not be this dark all the time... Once school starts it have lots and lots of cute and awkward momentss
 
comments!!! Lemme know!! Thanks ^_^