Final Love

Forgive Me.

Kyungsoo POV

I sigh. Today is Suho's first death anniversary. Today is also the day Jongin decided to have our second date on. To be honest, I have to visit Suho's grave today but thanks to the date I can't. Maybe I'll just visit Suho's grave after the date. Sigh. I dont know what has gotten into me for agreeing on this date. Only I know what will happen on this day. I  tend to get depressed and stay queit for the rest of the day. Only when I did not think much, I'll start to cry myself to sleep. I guess I will just have to stay strong today. Cant let Jongin see my weak side for today. Now I am currently getting ready for me and Jongin's second. Its a cold day today so I'll just wear a thin coat along with my simple outfit. Once I got ready, I then walked out of the house. Baekhyun is not home currently. He is out with his boyfriend, I guess.

I was walking to the venue we promised to meet, the Starbucks Cafe where we met for our first (blind) date until my phone vibrated signalling a text. Jongin asked me where I was. Am I that late? I glanced at my watch and yes I am. Very late actually. Oh . I then began to make a run to the venue and when I reach there, I was already panting heavily. I looked around for Jongin. He did not left yet, did he? Oh there he was, standing while rubbing and blowing his hands together. I felt bad for making him wait. I then walked towards him.

"Heyy Jongin. I'm sorry for being late and making you wait," I told him softly, embarassed for making him wait so long. Instead of replying, he hugged me. I was shocked but then felt comfortable in his arms.

"Its okay Kyung, as long as you came. No matter how late, I don't care. I'll wait for you," he said in my ear while still hugging me. I shivered. he then lets go of me and I whimpered for the loss of warmth. 

"Soooo, where do you wanna go?" he asked me again. I smiled.

"You tell me. You're the one to set up this date isnt it?" I answered him back. He then chuckled and nod in agreement. He then motioned me to follow him. He waled way too fast its hard to catch up. We ended up at the amusement park, going on rides, playing games and feeding each other candy floss. I have to admit I enjoyed myself today. The last time I did all this was when I was with Suho. Oh no. How can I forget about Suho's first death anniversary. Now I felt so bad.

We were now walking out of the amusement park. All good things has finally come to an end. Luckily it was not dark yet, I can still visit Suho's grave. As I was busy walking while thinking I did not notice the red light of the traffic light and a car that was heading towards me. 

"Kyungsoo!!" Jongin shouted bringing me out of my trance. Before I can react, he immediately grabbed my arm and pulled me to the pavement and then dragged me to a nearby park, an empty bench.

"Damn it Kyungsoo what in the world are you thinking?!" he shouted at me. I could only look up at him with wide eyes. I was trying to register of what had happened earlier. I cannot think anymore. I then began to cry silently. Jongin's eyes soften immediately seeing me cry. He then hugged me trying to console and calm me down with soothing words. I then sobbed hard on his shoulder, wetting his shirt.

"Kyungsoo, what had happened? Are you okay? Sorry for shouting at you earlier, I was worried. Now tell me, what has been bothering you today? You werent you today. I knew it. Now tell me what has been bothering you and disturbing your mind today," he ask me once I calmed down. I can trust him right? Afterall, he has seen my weak side, the side I hate the most. I then told him everything. I cried again, but he was there for me.

After I had fully calmed down, he then stood up and motioned me to stand up as well. I looked at him for a good 3 seconds before I stood up too. He then held my hand. He then began walking with me follow suit.

"Where are we going?" I asked him, still unsure of where we are going. He smiled but not answering me. The next thing I know was that we were at the florist. Why are we here? 

"Pick some flowers, you're leading the way next. We are going to visit Suho's grave together, okay?" he told me, answering my unspoken thoughts. I was shock at first but then I did as to what he told me. He only waited outside though. I don't mind. I picked a blue Salvia which means 'I think of you', which i did, always and Carnations which means 'I miss you'. After I got what I wanted, I went out of the shop to see him looking through a few flowers outside of the shop itself. He then told me to wait outside while he went to get something. I nod my head. The next moment he then came out of the shop with two flowers in a plastic. I ask him what is it for but he did not say anything.

We then reached Suho's grave. Jongin followed suit behind me. It was neat as I had told the person who take cares of the grave to clean it up every week. I put both of the flowers I bought it earlier and then pray. I closed my eyes as I felt tears running down my cheek. Jongin looked at me. His eyes showed concern and care. He hand me a tissue to wipe away my tears. After that, we went out of the cemetery and went to the park we went to earlier. It was cold and dark already. I knew Baekhyun would get worried but I dont care. I needed space to think. 

"Kyungsoo are you okay?" Jongin asked me. I knew why. I have not been speaking anything since I visited Suho's grave. I was thinking alot of things. From the date, to Suho then to Jongin himself. I could only nod. He took a sit beside me with a worried face looking at me. I felt bad for making him feel worried over me. Its only our second date and I made him feel like this just because of me. I think I am beginning to like him back. Or more likely to be, love.

"Thank you," I started talking. He only stared at me. I took this chance to explain further.

"Thank you for this date. Thank you for today. Thank you for making me enjoy myself today. Thank you for being with me today. Thank you for saving me. Thank you for consolling me. Thank you for lending me your shoulder and your ear. Thank you for listening to me. Thank you for wiping my tears for me. Thank you for accompanying me to his grave. Thank you for being there for me. Nobody had done that to me since he left. Nobody. Not that nobody tried. Its just that I don't allow them to. But you, you made me feel different. I allowed you to do that to me. I had let you seen the side I hated the most, my weak side. You made me feel different I don't know why. But as I thought about it, now I understand why. You made me feel loved and wanted. I am sorry for making you worried Jongin-ah. It's just that I cant stop thinking about him. I miss him, yes I do. But, I think I am falling in love with you," I explained and confessed to him slowly. 

He then held my hand and hand me a light pink Rose which means Admiration and a white pink Rose which means 'I Love You Still and Always Will'. I blushed deeply. He then kissed my cheek.

"I knew you'll understand the message i'm giving you after I hand this two petals of Roses to you. Don't worry Kyungsoo, I'll teach you how to love again and thank you for giving me a chance. Don't keep anything sensitive to yourself okay? I'll always be there for you. Don't ever forget that. And I love you too," he told me. 

We stared into each other eyes, lost in each special perfect orbs. Then we leaned in. I knew what will happen next. I closed my eyes waiting until-

"KYUNGSOO WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU BUT YOU NEVER PICK IT UP I WAS SO FREAKING WORRIED YOU KNOW- oh sorry guys," Baekhyun came out of nowhere with Chanyeol following after him while shouting at us. Me and Jongin looked at each other and laugh, although we were shocked at first. The Baekyeol couple approached us. Chanyeol apologized for ing us. I laughed it away. Baekhyun then hugged me like a mother hugging his child that was lost for long. The Baekyeol couple then sat with us and we began talking. 

At around midnight after hours of talking, we then decided to head home respectively as it was getting cold. Jongin and Chanyeol decided to send me and Baekhyun first since we were so called the 'lady' in the relationship. Wait, am I and Jongin even in a relationship?

When we reached the porch of my house and Baekhyun's. Chanyeol went to Baekhyun to give him a proper goodbye greeting while me and Jongin just stare at each other, again. I then laugh it off thinking it was too silly to be staring and not start kissing I just grabbed the nape of his neck and kissed him. It was just an innocent and normal kiss. We separated and smiled. It was perfect. I still have the roses in my coat, unharmed and I'll treasure it completely. 

I heard Baekhyun squealing and notice they were looking at us. I smiled. I knew they were happy for us. 

"Cmon Jongin, we got to go now. Gotta let them have their beauty sleep and we also need some rest. We'll see them tomorrow," Chanyeol called out to Jongin. Jongin then looked at me and smiled so perfectly for the umpteenth time that day or night.

"Goodnight princess. Dream about me alright? See you tomorrow, Love you," he said to me.

"I love you too Jongin-ah," I replied. 

And yes, that night onwards, I had a really great dream of us. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N ANDDD ITS DONEEEEEEEEEE yay hope you guys enjoyed it :D okay tata love you guys alot. Oh sorry if its lame though. \(-__-)/