In My Dream

In My Dream

 

Eunhyuk sighed as he walked up to the messy bed.  He took off his blazer and started to the first two buttons of his shirt. Soon after, he fell onto the bed, snuggling into the blanket as he inhaled the sweet aroma. He rested his eyes, his tired, puffed eyes and slowly he fell asleep.

‘Hyukkie’ He felt someone call out to him. It was that voice. He thought he was being paranoid, so he ignored it.
He heard a  sigh and someone stomping the ground.
‘God...Hyukkie!’ Suddenly the warm blanket that was in his hands disappeared, causing him to sit up and look around. He couldn’t believe his eyes.
‘There! You’re awake!’ The figure grinned. ‘Come on, I made breakfast!’ The figure dragged Eunhyuk out of his bed and down stairs to the table.
‘I made waffles with strawberry for you Hyukkie! You should be grateful!’ He giggled.

‘Hae...’ Eunhyuk muttered as a tear escaped his eyes. ‘Hae...’

Donghae gasped. ‘Oh my god, Hyukkie what’s wrong?!’ Donghae got out of his chair and went to the latter. ‘Hyukkie why are you crying??!’

‘Hae...’ Eunhyuk gathered the younger into his arms. ‘Hae...’

‘H-Hyukkie- What’s wrong?’ The younger gently placed his hands over the elders back. ‘Whatever is the matter Hyuk, please stop crying, it hurts when I see you cry like this...’ The younger sniffled silently.
Eunhyuk continued to silently cry into the younger’s shoulder. The shoulder that he had missed dreadfully. The shoulder that had always been there if he had needed to break down. Had.

‘Hae...’ Eunhyuk sniffled as he let go of the younger. ‘S-Sorry...just had a little break down...’ He laughed gently.

Donghae’s emotions softened. ‘Good. Hyukkie don’t scare me like that! You know I get scared easily.’ Donghae pouted.
Eunhyuk laughed and gently kissed the top of the younger’s head before ruffling it.

‘I know...’ He smiled, causing the other to grin.

‘Anyway! I’m hungry! Let’s eat.’ He walked back to his seat and started to eat his waffles. Eunhyuk couldn’t help but to gaze at Donghae admiringly. He had missed seeing these features. The deer like eyes, the pouty lips, his ruffled hair. He missed everything about Donghae.
Donghae glanced up from his plate, only to see Eunhyuk staring at him. He pouted.
‘Hyukkie!!’ He whined. ‘Quit staring and eat! God don’t you understand me?’ He cut a piece of his waffle and picked up a piece of strawberry.
‘Ah~’ He put the fork with the food in front of Eunhyuk’s mouth. ‘If you aren’t going to feed yourself I’ll feed you! Now, Ah~’ Donghae opened his mouth whilst looking at Eunhyuk expectantly.
Eunhyuk chuckled at his lovers actions before opening his mouth as Donghae placed the food into it. ‘Aigoo! Such a good boy!’ He grinned as he stretched over to ruffle the elders hair.
Eunhyuk smiled whilst eating, causing Donghae to giggle. ‘You look like a monkey with fat cheeks.’ He giggled again.

‘What? Why you-!’ Eunhyuk got out his seat and started to chase the other.

‘Kyah! Run! An angry monkey on the loose!’ Donghae yelled as he ran.

‘Aye- You’re gonna get it!’ Eunhyuk warned. He had missed this feeling. Of playing around with Donghae. Chasing the other into his arms.
Donghae ran around the table, however, Eunhyuk had predicted that and so went the other way. ‘Gotcha!’

‘Kyak!’ Donghae squealed as he ran into Eunhyuk’s arm. ‘No!! I got caught!’ He tried to wriggle out.

‘And now you’re going to be punished.’ Eunhyuk grinned.

‘What could you possibly- KYAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAOMOMOMAHHAHAAHAHAH!!!!’ Donghae laughed out loud as Eunhyuk tickled the sides of Donghae’s waist. ‘KYAHHAHAHA!!!’

‘Who’s an angry monkey? Hm??’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘Y-You!’ Donghae shouted inbetween laughs. This caused Eunhyuk to tickle him more. ‘N-No! HAHAH IT’S NO ONE! NO ONE AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!’ Donghae finally shouted. Eunhyuk smiled and stopped tickling the other.

‘Good boy.’ He smiled.

 

Donghae breathed out a sigh of relief as he stared up to his lovers eyes. ‘You show no mercy.’ He pouted.

‘That’s because I love you.’ Eunhyuk smiled as he placed his arms around the youngers waist. Donghae’s arms unconsciously out of habit went around the elders neck.

‘I love you too...’ Donghae whispered as they pulled in for a kiss. The kiss that Eunhyuk had always wanted, yet never got. The kissed that he yearned for, but couldn’t get. The kiss that he had missed so much.

The day went on. Eunhyuk and Donghae had played around in their house, occasionally tickling one another. For the first time in awhile, the house was filled with laughter, the kitchen was being used, the TV was on and most importantly, the house was filled with happiness.
Right now Donghae was in Eunhyuk’s arm as they stared up at the night sky from their rooftop, Eunhyuk playing with the younger’s hair. The night sky was filled with stars, stars shining bright.
Donghae silently sighed as he saw a star twinkle.
‘I guess it’s time...’ He muttered. Eunhyuk blinked a few times as Donghae sat up.

‘What?’ Eunhyuk sat up as well.

Donghae reluctantly glanced over to Eunhyuk. He pouted a bit as tears welled up in his eyes. Donghae shook his head slightly and got rid of the tears as he turned around to Eunhyuk with a smile.
‘It’s time for me to go...Hyukjae ah...’

Eunhyuk’s eyes widened. ‘No...Hae...’ Tears welled up in his eyes.

Donghae showed a regretful smile. ‘I’m sorry Hyuk...we could have spent a better time together...’ He pouted. ‘I always seem to mess things up...’ He muttered to himself.
Eunhyuk’s eyes were filled with tears. He couldn’t wake up, he didn’t want to wake up. He didn’t Donghae to leave right now. He had finally felt happiness for the first time in days, months.
‘Goodbye Hyuk...’ Donghae muttered as a tear dropped down his cheek. Eunhyuk couldn’t handle it as he lashed to the younger and engulfed him with a hug.

‘No, please Hae. Don’t go. I don’t want you to go. Hae...I love you...’ Eunhyuk cried into the younger shoulder once again.

Donghae smiled as tears continuously fell down his cheeks. ‘Ah...what should I do...I’m not meant to be crying...’ He laughed silently as he wiped his tears. “H-Hyuk...’ He pulled the elder away and looked him in the eyes. The eyes that were moist from the tears. ‘Hyuk why are you crying? I told you I hate it when you cry.’ Donghae’s lips trembled. ‘Hyuk...when I go...I want you to smile. Always smile. It hurts so badly when I see you frown and cry. Hyuk please...’ Donghae took a deep breath. ‘Hyuk please always remember that I love you...and that I’ll always be watching over you...’ Donghae looked up to the night sky and took a deep breath as his arms removed itself from the elders shoulders.
Donghae slowly stood up and smiled towards Eunhyuk.
‘Hyukjae...I love you...’ Slowly, Donghae’s figure started to disappear.

‘No- Hae! I love you too! Please don’t go! Hae!’ Eunhyuk screamed as he reached out for the other, however all his effort was for nothing. Slowly he woke up.

“Hae!” He screamed as he sat up from his bed. He looked left to right  as he rushed out of their bed and into the kitchen. “Hae!?” He screamed as he ran around their house, effortlessly trying to find the younger. He slowly came to the middle of the room before his legs gave up on him, causing him to stumble down.
“Hae...” He uttered as he started to break down into tears. He shouted in agony as he placed his head into his hands.

‘Hyuk...I hate it when you cry...please always smile...’ He heard Donghae’s voice. He looked up and smiled slightly as tears rolled down his cheeks.

“Donghae ah...I’m smiling...see? Donghae ah...” He smile disappeared slowly. “Donghae ah...I love you...please...please come back to me...Hae...” He placed his head into his hands again.

‘Hyuk, I’m always looking over you...so smile...cause I’m always here for you.’ He heard his voice again.
He looked up and smiled again.

“I will...Hae...I will...I’ll smile...just for you...Donghae...” A tear dropped from his cheek on to the floor. “I love you...”