I love her but she's not mine

GoodBye ....My Love

 

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

Today I follow my sister,Taeyeon woth her girlfirend,Tiffany dating together.It's my sister request to follow them since she want me be her cameraman with her girlfriend.

 

I'm happy for them when I watched them so happy that day even my heart is heart deeply.It feel it been stabbed by a really sharp knife that time.it was not their fault.It was mine.

 

Both of them get the bus as they want to enjoying the view together from the bus.I follow along with my camera and started to record a video of them.

 

Tiffany giggle when my sister make a joke and being he dorky self.I smile watching them and continue my work.Taeyeon give the 'ssh' sign as she want to do a little magic skill and asked  me to stay silent as she brought a set of tarot card and shake it skilfully.

 

I recorded that and see Taeyeon smirk as she asked Tiffany to choose one card which she choose carefully and looked clueless.She show my sister the card she choose which show a picture of a girl that just half of the card.Taeyeon then asked Tiffany to shake the left card and she will choose it this time from Tiffany's shake.

 

Tiffany shake it carefully and I'm zooming the camera to her as she keep shaking the card.Smile formed from her lips and her eyesmile melt my heart.

 

After she done with card,Taeyeon choose the card randomly with her eyes closed.She pick the card with also has half of picture and show it to Tiffany.She still didn't understand and then Taeyeon torn the card and put it together with the card that Tiffany choose earlier.

 

It complete now,the card.It show the picture of couple human with both of them like Adam and Eve but the card shown both of girl like them.I'm so envious of them right now.It's like both of were made by heaven,match perfectly.

 

Tiffany smiled happily when she see that and leans in her head onto Taeyeon's small shoulder.Taeyeon smile happily and I still hold the camera recording them.

 

We stop at the beach at first and spend time there.Both of them playing happily together and running happily from the water.I still recorded them and smile bitterly.

 

Tiffany once again bought the tarot card out and show it to Taeyeon as she want to .She throw the cards in the air and took out one from earlier and show it to Taeyeon and Taeyeon smiled as she know what Tiffany want her to do now.

 

Taeyeon tried to find the card on the sand beach carefully.I smiled when I see Taeyeon being like that.She look happy but at the same time trying to find the card.

 

I was recording Taeyeon finding the card when I saw the card on my feet.I looked at it and it the same from the TAeyeon looking by.I remember Taeyeon once said if the person you love has the couple card you were holding then that person was destiny together.

 

I want to pick the card but cancel it since that's just a saying and didn't mean anything.It'is better Taeyeon find it herself rather than I give it to her.

 

Taeyeon called me since I never anwer her after she calling me few times as we will went to the next place.It is the place Tiffany loves the most.The garden that was full with colourful flower and has a great view for the couple spend their time together since it brought the romantic feeling.

 

Just when we arive at the garden,I was left alone behind and watched two of them holding hand together.It's hurt me since I still like her but I can't do anything about it. 

 

Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany's hand when she was touch the flower around her.I walked away from both of them since I might be disturbed their date.

 

I walk around while recording myself and the garden with blue sky with it.I walk at the road with no car moving on it and start recording the thing that I want to say to Taeyeon unnie.

 

I wonder if she will forgive me what I have done to her.I think about Tiffany again and how I fell in love with her.It was before both of them being couple.

 

I heard someone shout my name loudly and turn my body to it.It was Taeyeon unnie with Tiffany waves their hand and point it to a direction which heard a loud sound of honk and suddenly it was blank.

 

I being hit by a truck and still breath.I take my video camera that was dropped a from me and record something as my final message for that person before I felt my body light and breathless.

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

 

Me and Taeyeon was on the boat.Taeyeon still crying bitterly while she throw her sister dust slowly at the sea.She really loves her sister,Hyoyeon.I still didn't believe she just left us when she just follow us yesterday with her camera video.

 

Taeyeon look at me and crying again.I know it's hard to accepted the fact that the one we love most die when we just spend times with her.

 

3days later.....

 

Taeyeon didn't spent her time with me anymore and she looks guilty everytime she's being with me and I wonder why.

 

Tonight she will come to my house and I'm waiting for her now since she might be appologize or something for not paying attention to me.Can't wait.

 

Taeyeon gives me a box when she arrive and asked me to take a look into the box.She still looks guilty and left me alone after I open the box.

 

It's weird because the box filled a lot of letter without the senders name,a diary,camera video and a cd.I open the cd and put it on my cd players and play it.

 

It show the recording from the day of Hyoyeon record us.I smile when I watched it.Still remember how we spend our date and how she finally brave herself to hold my hand.and how she being so dork and a teaser with her tarot cards.

 

I watched the recording bt something weird with it.It's just recording about me and not much about Taeyeon.A lot of it focusing at me,how I talk with Taeyeon and how I laugh happily at the beach.

 

The recording suddenly was cut when it show Hyoyeon and Taeyeon having conversation.Taeyeon seems begging her to recording about us.

 

"Hyo,please follow us tomorrow,I wish to make a recording for this date and already choose a ggod place."

 

"I can't unnie,I do have lot of work to be done tomorrow."

 

"Please,just this time.Don't you know about how's people were in love?Have you fall in love?"

 

"Silent please Taeyeon unnie,I do have someone I love...." 

 

The coversation was end then it show back to the recording at the beach.It show me and Taeyeon were busy looking for a tarot card which I challenge Taeyeon to find it after I throw it away.

 

She record a tarot card under her legs and it show the one that I been asked Taeyeon to looks for.I was shocked by it.Taeyeon once said that the card will find the true love for the other one who holding the same card.

 

 

Then the video show Hyoyeon recording herself while walking alone at the garden we went before.

 

"Taeyeon unnie,I'm sorry because all this time I have been fall in love with Tiffany but you got her first.I know I should've throw away this feeling but it won't go.That's why I'm keep avoiding you when you asked me too follow you.I'm sorry once again not telling you all this time." 

 

I was shock by it.That's why she never want to meet me before.I thought she hate me or something.The video then show Taeyeon and I was shouting at her telling her to go away and the video again show the truck honned for few times and a loud of something crushing on something was heard.

 

My body was stiff.Hyoyeon recorded her own death and the video show the last recording in it.Hyoyeon take the camera video and record the last message with it.

 

She smiling while all her body including her head was full with the blood even the camera video also breaks and saying ' I love you,Tiffany shi ' .My tears dropped from this.She love me and let me with her sister since she know I love Taeyeon.

 

I cried from this video.She sacrifice her love for me and even herself.After the long time,the video show the last one recording.

 

It was Hyoyeon on it.She smiling while practicing the word ' I love you ' few times and showing a lot of poses of saying it correctly but she alway end up laughing at end and the last one with serious expression she confessed her heart out. ' I love you Tiffany shi,please be my girlfriend."

 

Now I understand why Taeyeon felt so guilty everytime we were together.I still couldn't do anything to repay her loves for me.I'm sorry Hyoyeon.........