|Pt.2|

Word Searches

I'm not  the type of guy who would confront a girl that I like, so I have to go simply. What does she like more than anything? Shoes? Movies? PUZZLES!

I went to her apartment and knocked on the door. She opened the door looking distressed.

"Hey can I come in?" I asked and she nodded. She opened the door wider and I came in. I set the box on the table.

"What's that?" She asked groggily.

"It's a 500 piece puzzle. I know you like solving puzzles so I bought it for you. It's two sided. Tape it so it's still together when you flip it over." I smiled. I hope she solves the jigsaw quickly. I went to the kitchen to make her some tea.

"I have to go, but drink this tea to sooth yourself." I put the tea on the coffee table and that's when she started to solve the puzzle.

"Remember to tape it so you it won't break when you flip it over." I winked then left.

I went home and was greeted by Kevin and Hoon jumping excitedly.

"So... Did you give her the puzzle?" They asked.

"Yes I did...now to work on the next one." I blew a huff. Why does she like these brain busters so much? It hurts my head.

- Delilah -

"Will... you... huh?"

The Next Day

I went home to see a letter at the door. It was addressed by redbull91. He had to use his League of Legends username. I went home to read it, but there wasn't much to read.

"Number one is goldfish."

"Number two is GO Stop."

"Number three is a stop sign that's on go."

"Then four is rokkugo but SuJu-T." I shook my head. What do they have in common?

"goldfish... go stop... rokkugo... green light..." I scratched my head. What is it? Then a flash popped into my mind. I know what it is.

"GO!"

GOLDFISH

GO STOP

GREEN LIGHT MEANS GO

ROKKUGO

I'll meet him at five. Now I just need to go to the company to pick up my gym clothes. I grabbed my duffel and  I was on my way out of the company when I saw something tuck be hind the exit sign.

"Funny Eli." It had a question.

I walked out to the stop light that he was took a picture of when I saw the cutest thing ever.