The Story of OUR Love Life |Pt.1|

Word Searches

I was sitting in the airport doing my word search. Where is this word? Balls, balls, balls, balls, balls...

Why don't I ask someone to help me? I scooted closer to a guy kind of far. It was either him or the gangster looking guy close by.

"Excuse me, but can you help me find a word?" I pointed to the word on my book.

"Balls?!" He started to laugh at me and then he apologized then I noticed why he laughed at me. He noticed I wrote the same word all over the page.

"Sorry." I said embarrassed.

"No worries; it's right here." He pointed the word and circled it quickly. I got up and bowed.

"Thank you sir." I was about to leave when he poked my back. I turned around and he smiled.

"I'm Ellison Kim by the way. Would you like to keep me company for the time being?" I shook his hand and sat beside him.

"I'm Delilah Yeo."

"Nice to meet you, so where you headed?" He asked with his legs up in criss-cross-apple-sauce.

"I'm going to Incheon, S.Korea." I answered very excitedly.

"Me too! Well I'm heading to Seoul." He grinned.

"Cool! I'm going to visit family then go to my dorm in Seoul. You?"

"I have to meet up with my members. Are you a college student?"

"Well I'm at that age, but I'm currently just getting ready for my debut."

"No way! You're going to debut? In what company?"

"NH Media, why?"

"I'm a rapper under NH Media! I'm in U-KISS..." He slowly decreased his voice and he looked around.

"Are you that popular?"

"Yes. Look there are teenage girls walking my way right now. Please airport! Hurry up." He begged.

"Flight to South Korea boarding now." The announcer said and he grabbed my luggage and he walked normally.

"You don't need to do that."

"I should, so they won't catch on." He whispered and we kept walking.

"OPPA!~" Girls screamed from afar.

"Run!" He grabbed my arm and put my duffel on his shoulders. We were running across the airport and we finally made the line.

"Whew." He wiped his sweat.

"Where do you sit?" He asked me.

"I sit in... G-4" I looked at my ticket.

"I sit in G-3. Wow. Hey seat partner."

"Hey."

• - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - •

"So do you want to meet my parents?" I asked him since we became close during the trip. He was such a gentleman. I didn't bring a pillow so he gave me his and he used his jacket. I was thirsty and he handed me a water bottle. He's just such a good guy.

"Sure why not." He followed me to a cab that was going up near the mountain. Once we reached my home he was amazed at the newly built traditional style house that was in between the clean modern glass homes.

"Wow. Rich girl aren't ya?"

"Not really if you think a girl who was sent to school in Korea after being raised in the States then being a female chaebol is normal. I can say so."

"All I have is food and Red Bull."

"That's nice. Let's go inside." I pulled him inside the gate and opened the large wooden door.

"KangByul!" My mom ran to hug me.

"Byul noona!" My little brother came running towards me. He looks like a fat meatbal stumbling. I know it's mean, but when you look at him... he looks like a ball with a mushroom cap on his head.

"Appa eodiya?" I asked my mom.

"He's in Seoul at the moment renting out a better dorm."

"I'm going there, so I can bring her there with me." Eli suggested.

"How about you guys take the old car?" She asked.

"Okay, but let's eat dinner!" My dad was always late, so he said we could eat ebefore him, but within 10 minutes of eating he came back with rice wine.

"Rice wine!" I cheered. I missed having rice wine.

• - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - •

"You know how hot you are?" I slurred to Eli.

"Thanks for the compliment, but stop drinking." He held my hand, but my hand ended up on his .

"Whoops sorry." I slurred again.

"Time to go. Now stand straight." He propped me up, but I soon became jelly and fell on the floor.

"Be careful." I heard my mom say and she giggled with my dad. Eli held me up while he fiddled with the keys in his hand.

"Are you sobber enough to tell me which car goes with this key?" He jingled the keys. I could sorta see through the waterfall. I was so drunk that I saw a rushing waterfall.

"That one." I pointed to a blue convertible. Old fashion, but cute.

"Okay then." He opened the car and put me in the passaenger seat and closed the door. He walked around to the driver's seat and the ignition and sped off. I fell asleep.

Ellison Kim

"So who's she?" SooHyun asked as I put her in my room.

"She's a girl who'll debut in our company soon and she got a little drunk." I answered.

"How do you know her?" Hoon asked kinda harshly.

"Met her at the airport two days ago." I told plainly.

"What's her name?" AJ questioned.

"Delilah Yeo."

"Woah, same name as you Hoon hyung." DongHo nudged Hoon laughing.

"It's because she's my cousin." Hoon snarled. "What did you do to her?" He charged pointing to me.

"I didn't do anything; she just drank to much makgoli with abbeoji and eommonim."

"You brought her to your house or did you go to my aunt's house?" Hoon wondered.

"She brought me to her parent's house, so don't trip." I calmed him down.

"Time to eat." AJ called as KiSeop set up the table.

"Count me and Delilah out." I said and KiSeop two prettily dressed plates and walked back inside the kitchen. Before going in he glared at me. *My masterpiece has gone to waste.* I bet he was thinking that.

I then fell asleep in Kevin and Kiseop's room.

• - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - •

I wanted to wake Delilah up, but she was laying beside Hoon.

"I missed you." Hoon said as Delilah complained about her head ache.

"Why are you so hot now?" She poked his abs.

"Ahem." I coughed and caught their attention.

"If I didn't know you guys were related, I would've so thought you guys were a couple." I laughed.

"As you already know we aren't very shy people." Delilah said to me.

"Nope." I sat at the end of her bed.

"Can I drive your car again?" I asked hyperly. I had my tongue out and was imitating a puppy.

"Sure, but to where?"

"Your new house silly." I opened the door to her house.

"Wow, but how did you get the key and stuff?"

"Your dad gave me the stuff yesterday." I threw the key to her.

"Thanks, but we didn't you drop me off here then?" She scratched her head.

"I won't leave a girl who passed out to be left in a unfamiliar place with no one." I answered and she nodded.

"I should leave now. Hoon are you staying?" I asked.

"I guess." He said and I closed the door.

Yeo HoonNim

"So can you ask Delilah out?" I wondered.

"Why?" Eli answered with a question.

"She says she's lonely and she's been talking about how close you are. If I didn't know it, I thought you guys would be a couple." I rubbed my head.

"Dejavu much?"

"That's perfect because hyung here-" I heard the muffling sound of Kevin.

"Bleh!" "OWW! DID YOU JUST BITE ME?" Eli yelled at Kevin.

"That's for making me your hand first and ELI LIKES DELILAH!" Kevin screamed the last part and ran as fast a he could so he wouldn't get pulverized.

"Fine, but don't mention what happened to anyone."

"Zipped."