Discovering Narnia

Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe

Luxi's POV:

"Wu Fan winds up, goes for the bowl, and takes another wicket!" Kris shouted like an MC and threw the ball to Tao's leg.

"哎哟 (= ouch)!" he shouted in pain. "Whoops! Sorry! Wake up, dolly daydream," Kris teased and Sena threw the cricket ball back to him.

"Why can't we play hide-and-seek again?" he asked. I glared at him, then went back to reading. "I thought you said it was a kid's game," Kris teased and threw the ball a few times. "Besides, we can all use the fresh air," Sena smiled. "It's not like there isn't air inside," Tao protested. Sena rolled her eyes at him.

"Are you ready?" Kris asked.

"Are you?" Tao fired at him, getting in position to bat. Kris ran and pitched the ball, Tao hit it and broke a window. I gasped and looked at it.

- - -

We saw that the window was badly damaged and a statue fell.

"Well done, Tao," Kris sighed.

"You bowled it!" Tao flinched.

"What on earth--" a voice was heard. We gasped. "The Macready!" Tao remarked. "Come on!" Kris started running out. We followed behind. We searched in the halls, no place safe enough to hide. We went to the second floor, Sena tried opening a door, it was locked. Tao immediately wnt to open the other one. We ran inside, turned out to be the spare room. Tao ran and opened the wardrobe door.

"Come on!" he shouted. "You've gotta be joking!" Sena protested, but footsteps were heard, no other choice. We all ran into the wardrobe, Kris slowly closed the door.

"Get back!" Tao whispered.

"Yah! Stop pushing!"

"Tao, you're on my foot!"

"Will you stop shoving!?"

Tao and I pushed Kris and Sena in further, until they tripped and saw the branches and leaves. They gasped and stood up. Sena's jaw dropped.

"Impossible!" she commented. "Don't worry. I'm sure it''s just your imagination," I teased, putting my hands in my back. Kris smiled at me. "I don't suppose... saying we're sorry... would quite cover it," he smiled. I shook my head once.

"No, it wouldn't," I told him, he raised an eyebrow. I nailed a snowball and hit his face. "But that might!" I teased. Kris and Sena smiled. We threw snowballs at each other, Tao was staring blank at the mountain view. Sena threw a snowball and hit his arm.

"Ow! Stop it!" Tao hissed. Kris glared at him. "You little liar!" he walked closer to him. "You didn't believe her either!" he fired back.

"Apologize to Luxi," Kris ordered. Tao just glared at me. "SAY YOU'RE SORRY!" Kris hissed. "ALRIGHT! I'm sorry!" he flinched.

"That's okay. Some kids don't know when to stop pretending," I repeated what he said about me. Tao rolled his eyes. "Very funny," he muttered.

"Maybe we should go back," Sena told us. "Shouldn't we at least take a look around?" Tao asked. "I think Luxi should decide," Kris declared. I widened my eyes and smiled. "I'd like you all to meet Mr. Tumnus!" I told them. "Then, Mr. Tumnus it is," Kris said and went back to the wardrobe.

"But we can't go hiking in the snow dressed like this," Sena protested. "No," Kris came back with some coats. "I'm sure Professor won't mind us using these," he handed me one. "Anyway, if you think about it LOGICALLY," he handed one to Sena, she rolled her eyes. "We're not even taking them out of the wardrobe," he handed the last one to Tao.

"But that's a girl's coat!" he flinched. Kris glared at him. "I know."

We walked in the snow, I first led them to the lamp post. We walked to Mr. Tumnus'.

"There's gonna be lots of tea and cakes and--" I froze when I saw the door was opened and damaged. "Mei mei?" Kris asked.

No. Mr. Tumnus?

I gasped and ran into the house. "Luxi!" Kris shouted and followed me. I got into the house, we noticed that it was badly damaged, cups crashed everywhere, wood bars every here and there. "Who'd do something like this?" I mumbled. Sena looked at Kris, who was reading a note.

"The Faun Tumnus... is hereby charged with High Treason... against her Imperial Majesty, Jadis, Queen of Narnia, for comforting her enemy, and fraternizing with humans. Signed, Maugrim, Captain of the Secret Police. Long live the queen," he read. Sena took it and sighed.

"You're right. Now we really should be going!" Sena told us firmly. "But what about Mr. Tumnus?" I hissed. "He was just arrested because of being with a human. I don;t think there's much we can do," she fired. I narrowed my eyes.

"You don't understand, do you?" I asked them. They glared at me. "I'm the human. She must've found out he helped me!" I flinched.

"Maybe we should call the police," Kris said. "These are the police," Sena argued. "Don't worry, Lu. We'll think of something," he reassured me.

"Why?" Tao asked, making us to look at him. "I mean, he's a criminal!" he remarked.

"Psst," a voice was heard. We turned to see a bird on a tree. Sena furrowd her eyebrows. "Did that bird just... 'psst' to us?" she asked. We came out from the house, the bird flew away. A crack was heard, followed by rustles of sticks. Sena and I moved closer to Kris. Behind a rock, a beaver came out of it.

"It's... It's a beaver," I said. Kris walked forward a little. "Come on. Come her, boy," he extended his hand, clicking his tongue. The beaver stared weirdly at him.

"Well, I ain't gonna smell it if that's what you want!" he suddenly said. We gasped and widened our eyes. "S-Sorry," Kris stepped back.

"Wu Lu Xi?" he called me. I furrowed my eyebrows and moved closer. "Y-Yes?" he handed out the handkerchief I gave to Mr. Tumnus.

"But I gave the hankie to Mr.--"

"Tumnus. He gave it to me just before they took him," he explained. "Is he alright?" I asked him. He looked around and motioned us to follow him. "Further in," he said. Kris moved forward a little, Sena held him back.

"What are you doing!?" she hissed. "She's right. How can we know we could trust him?" Tao encouraged her.

"He said he knows the faun," he fired back. Sena sighed.

"He's a beaver. He shouldn't be saying anything!" she flinched. "Is everything alright?" the beaver asked. "Y-Yes. We were just talking," Kris reassured.

"That's better left for safer corners," he whispered, scurrying off. "He means the trees," I explained, knowing that some of the trees wre spies of the Witch. Kris and I followed the beaver, Sena and Tao followed behind.


finally four of them got into Narnia!!!!

subscribe and upvote, please!!!