CHAPTER 1

In Love With My Bestfriend's Girlfriend

(Taeyeon p.o.v)

I was peacefully dreaming until i heard the beap of my alarm clock, I woke up and look at the time 8:00 am.
 Its summer time and I have to wake up early, many of you may be asking "why are you waking up so early" 
well the answer is i go to swim team. I started going 4 years ago and I'm in love with swimming, well time to get
dress.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~few minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( at the kitchen)
Taeyeon: * walks in the kitchen and sits down *
Mrs kim: Good morning sweety
Taeyeon: Good morning mom
Mrs kim: * puts the plate of food on top of the table * ready for another day of swim team?
Taeyeon: *takes a sip of her orange juice * like always mom
Mrs kim: so, its tiffany gonna come to pick you up?
Taeyeon: yeah, she sould be here about * door bell rings* *smile* now....
Mrs kim: * opens the door * Hi dear
Tiffany: * gets in * Good morning Mrs kim hows your morning doing?
Mrs Kim: Good, thanks for asking
Taeyeon: well mom we better start leaving * kisses her cheek *
Mrs Kim: Ok, take care both of you
Tiffany: Bye Mrs Kim, Take care 
Taeny: * leaves the house *

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~on the way to the swimming poll~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
Tiffany: so, we have one more week before going back to school and then byebye to swimming
Taeyeon: yeah, I'm gonna miss it, But what miss more right now is Junsu
Tiffany: What? you are still going out with him?
Taeyeon: really tiffany, you are my bff and you should know that i'm still going out with him * rolls her eyes * 
Tiffany: oh right but- OMG
Taeyeon: * confused * what? what happened?
Tiffany: * grabs taeyeon face and turned it to the direction she was looking at * LOOK!!
Taeyeon: (omg, that guy is very cute but what are you thinking? you already have a boyfriend taeyeon) 
Tiffany: yeah taeyeon you already have a boyfriend, you cant like that guy
Taeyeon: how did you hear me? * shocked *
Tiffany: well you were thinking out loud * rolls her eyes *
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~They walk inside the swimming pool~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Taeyeon: * looks at tiffany * I will never ever like that guy * turn arounf and bumps into someone and fall into the pool with ????
Tiffany: Sure you won't