I Am So Into You!

My Back Be Breakin'

"NO! HELL NO! STOP IT YOU ERTHEADED!" D.O is yelling at Kai while running all over their room try to dodge Kai's arm.

"Oh come on~ you see it's really rare for us to have a day off. A day without running all over seoul to fulfill our schedule. So now my sweety cutie D.Onut! Get your up here before I catch you by my self and make you sorry for me doing that."

"NOOOO!!!!! We already doing 'it' the previous night, this morning, this afternoon! Oh! And even in the locker room when we were practice before! And you still ask me for TONIGHT?!! Don't you ever tired?! 'Cause I'm really really REALLY can't-- umpfh--" D.O couldn't continuing his complain because Kai already lock D.O's mouth with his favorite steamy kiss.

"Aa-ngghh~ stop-- please~" D.O keeps shut-open his eyes, couldn't take more pleasure from Kai who keeps teasing him more and more and MORE~

"I won't stop this 'cause I know that deep down in your heart, you enjoy this. If you're tired then let me do the work. What you need to do is just scream to my name every single time I on you~" Kai whispering in D.O's ear makes D.O shivered and on top of that Kai put on his ert smirk in front of D.O.

(Imagine the rest :3)

 

~OO~

 

This is such a beautiful afternoon. All EXO-K's member were practicing their dance moves.

*intro of history*

"~Listen~ neukkil su inni~ ~Nae simjangi~ ttwijireul anhaaaaa~ww~ oh ! (My BACK be breakin’)" Kai screaming and rolling on the floor while rubbing his back.

"What's wrong Kai?!!!" Suho, D.O, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun running and gathering around Kai.

"Damn it! My back~ guys help, ouch." Kai slowly stand up with help from the rest of EXO-K.

After managing to stand straight he start to take a small step before finally he fall in Baekhyun's arm.

"Aaargh! This isn't helping! Tomorrow we have a show where we supposed to perform History and MAMA." Kai cried.

"But there isn't any use of practice if it continue like this. Better you treat your back first. I think we should take a break." Suho suggest.

 

~OO~

 

Back at EXO's dorm.... (Inside Kaisoo's room)

After panting and struggling hard for helping Kai to walk, finally D.O and Chanyeol manage to put him in the bed.

"Thanks yeol, I'll see you in the morning." Said D.O before he close the door of his room.

D.O turn his head and his doe eyes piercing right into Kai's skin, makes the latter duck his head guiltily.

"You know Kai!" D.O started. "In a boyxboy relationship it's not a strange thing when you see an uke feeling pain because of their seme. But this, this is the proof of what karma means when you couldn't keep your pants on!" Said D.O while pointing at Kai.

"A..raa..." Kai answered weakly and suddenly D.O felt so bad for yelling at Kai in the first place.

"Yah! Don't be so down! I didn't told you to hold it forever."

Kai just keep silent.

"Here! You dumdum." D.O shoved a whole package of icepack into kai's face.

"What's this?" Ask Kai

"Can't you see it by yourself?" D.O rolled his eyes.

"I can't put them on by my own."

D.O sighed before finally said, "On your stomach!"

Kai grinning happily before roll around and soon, he could feel D.O's warm hand traveling in his back.

"Hey Kyungsoo." Kai started.

"I'm sorry."

"Hn." That's all D.O answered.

"Kyungsoo... you know that I care about you right. I mean...... I didn't just did it because of my needs but because I-"

"I know."

"Kyungsoo... I-"

"Sshh~ just kiss me already."

"I'm sorry, I'll be gentle." Was Kai's last words before he lean in, savoring all the flavor in D.O's lips. Their kisses full with passion and both of them longing for each other like it's their first time. After awhile, they broke the kiss and D.O find himself panting so hard with bleeding lips while Kai put on the victory smirk in his face.

"You're mine." Kai whispering and prepare to attack D.O with full power.

*krrrrkkkk~*

.

.

.

.

"Auch! My back!"