"So we meet again,"

End of Big Bang's world tour 2013

As five boys passed by, she stopped in front of her doors and started searching for keys in her purse. Suddenly, there was a loud mens laugh. She could recognise voices of male group. Her fingers touched the key and she focused on them. But the strange, unusual look of the boy that knocked her down, would stay in her mind.

The next day fog and rain dissapeared, and sun woke her up shining on her face. She had to go to work for the last day in this week, and had plans to visit her family. So her day began early in the morning, but as a fashion designer, she could still dressed up in style. She wore green highheels, black leggings, green mini-skirt and white blouse, and she was ready to go. But later, at her work, everybody seemed strange. They would not talk to her a lot. Finally, the boss called her to his office. She feared the worst.

"You wanted to see me?"

"Yes, please, sit down." The director peacefully said and showed to one of the chairs.

"Anyway, I've been watching you while working, recently, and I have news for you. Do you know we also accept celebrities, right? Well, someone seems to like your style." Said the director almost proudly now. "Congratulations, you have your own customer, Mi-Sun." He suddenly stood up, smiling and offering a hand to make the deal. Mi-Sun accepted it quickly:"You're not kidding me, right?" She could feel tears in her eyes.

"I am not kidding. Your customer is Kwon Yi Jong, a leader and member of Big Bang."

"Big Bang?"

"Korean music group. He's a real fashion lover. Likes challenges, and is not afraid to wear anything. So you have a free mind. But, I won't waste your time anymore. You have to meet him and his manager at 1:30pm for lunch in this restaurant." He pulled out the card and gave it to her:"Manager called me and told me the place and time, I wrote it down for you. Here you go," he smiled: "You may go now. Go home and prepare yourself. Good luck, Mi-Sun." He winked and went back to his work. A young woman took the card:"Thank you," was the only thing she could say, before she would go home.

 

--- the meeting ---

"Hello. I'm here to meet Kwon Yi Jong and his manager. I'm Mi-Sun." She stopped at receptor.

"Follow me, they are already here."

"Thank you." She answered nicely. The receptor lead here to private rooms. As they arrived, he knocked on the doors, and opened it:"Excuse me, sirs, miss Yu is here." Standing behind receptor's back, she could hear chairs moving, as Kwon and his manager probably stood up. The receptor suddenly moved away, and she had a free path to entered the room. Slowly, her highheels made sound as she stepped fordward, and showed herself from behind the doors.

"Miss Yu?" Said the younger one, probably Kwon Yi Jong.

"Did we meet before somewhere?" She said, looking at him directly in the eyes. "Oh!" They both said at the same time, gapping.

"So...you know each other?" Asked manager. The first to respond was Mi-Sun:"What? No. No, we don't actually. There was just this accident yesterday."

Manager kept looking from one to another. Without moving their looks away, they would stare in each other.

"However,..." said the manager, coughing.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I'm here for bussiness." Miss Yu focused on the manager. "I'm Yu Mi-Sun, fashion designer."

"Yes, yes. Please, sit." She smiled and took a sit.

"However, me and my client liked your designs. You follow trends, update things, colours, forms,...anyway, you're just perfect fashion designer for our G-Dragon." Kwon Yi Jong finally woke up from his day dream:"Yes...yes." He would give her a small, confused smile.

"We would, of course, like to hire you. And we are here to make a deal, if you, of course, want to."

"I would be glad to." She answered, secretly kept looking at Kwon Yi Jong.

"Your client just needs to tell me what does he want, and I'll do it. Should I give you my address, phone? And where will I work? I don't have any devices for designing at my house, I'm really sorry."

"Of course he would tell. And no no, don't worry, we have your address and phone. Oh yes, we came to that part. You can keep working at your work place, or, you are invited to live, travel and so on with my client. So he can tell you what does he want anytime, anywhere. Except if you have any date, family, and that you can't do that."

She felt even stronger look on her. She confused looked from manager to G-Dragon, that was silently listening their conversation.

"I don't have anyone, and it would be my pleasure to travel and live with such a star."

There was a deep relieved breath, and both, manager and Mi-Sun looked at Yi Jong.

"Ah. I'm sorry," he said after realising what just happened. When they both looked away, he smiled at himself. Why did he feel so attract to this woman?

"Then we have a deal. I just need to do some calls now, as we have you. It was really nice to meet you, miss Yu."

"Oh, please, call me Mi Sun." A woman stand up to shake hands with manager before he would left and confirm a deal.

"Great then, Mi Sun, excuse me for a minute." The manager said and smiled, then he left the room with only two of them. There was an awkward silence between them.

"So we meet again huh?" She gave him a little smile and looked him back.

"Yes," G-dragon said unconvinced.

"I just hope you won't knock me down again." Suddenly, he came back to reality, and his face became red. Then, suddenly, they both looked at each other and burst into laugh.