Noise

★Summer Paradise♫

 

I continued to walk to the backyard, and covered both of my hands tightly in my jacket. Few more steps and i'm almost there, i slowly grab the broom stick near to me and hold it like the one you hold for baseball. But as soon as i approach, the shadow in my left side was one person and one animal.

When i twisted my head to the right, "Good Boy, good boy you made me awake during this hour? umma is really going to scold me psshh... let's be quiet, there going to hear us okay? good boy Casper!" (the name of our dog) It.... it..... was.... my... little sister!!!! it really made me scared to death? i thought it was someone else?!! 

Hey Dongsaeng! what are you doing in the backyard in this late hour? i said. Unnie! Mi An Hae (i'm sorry), Casper had a problem he vomited, so i made him lay down in his bed please don't tell umma please!! she cried. "Sigh" fine, i went downstairs because i can't sleep and i wanna drink a tea so...  when i found out what happened at the backyard, it scared me so next time if there is any problem tell me okay? i exclaimed.

Nehhh... she replied. Okay let's go inside, i think casper is fine now i said. When we went inside i quickly look at the clock and it's 3:00!!! uh-oh unnie i will go back to sleep now, good night she called. Good night! i replied.

When i reached to my room, i lay down again and stare at the ceiling, i closed my eyes, i quickly fell asleep.

In the Dream:
"Good Morning Everyone! we had reached Jeju Island, i hope you will have a great stay here and thank you for flying Korea Air, thank you and good day"
. Aahh!!! i'm really here!!! yes!! Jeju Island! wohooo!! (getting my luggage.... going out of the airport... grab a taxi.....) Hyung please take me to Mei Hotel please i said. Neh (yes) he replied. I'm almost there! "Kissing the view"
End of the Dream:

Alarm Clock, Frick... frickk.. frick.. it's already 8:00 Yoona, yoona, yoona!! mother called while shaking me. Oh, umma! what's wrong? i said. What's wrong? what's wrong? you almost kissed the right side of your wall? did you have a nightmare again? mother asked. Oh, No... it was not a night mare but it was a sweet dream "beautiful sigh". Are you dreaming of Man? that's why your kissing something? mother said.

No, no way... it's just that my dream was i was already in Jeju Island and i kissed the view i replied. Oh i thought it was real!! hmmppff! i added. 


Hello Luyoon Addicts!! :))
I just made chapter 3! it's longer than chapter 2 I hope you like it! :)) No Bad Comments Please.... 
SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. UPVOTE