Insomnia

★Summer Paradise♫

 

I am so excited! i can't barely think about it! i saved this money just to go to Jeju Island, how childish am i? then a noice outside the room just knock your head out in the middle of the night. *Knock *knock* Honey, sorry to bother you, but i forget to ask you about this, when are you leaving for Jeju Island? mother called. Soon i quickly opened the door. Umma, it's okay i will be leaving this friday, don't worry about me it's just 1 week okay? Tina is going with me (a close friend of Yoona). Oh, really here take this mother said. Huh? umma what's this? i replied. In case, we don't expect what will happen so be ready, it's just in case okay? don't worry umma is working hard. 

Ummaa...... Komawoo!! yoona cried. It's nothing honey, go get some sleep now mother replied and went back to her room. As i closed the door, i set my alarm to 8:00.

30 minutes Later.....

oh no, i can't sleep! what am i supposed to do? is this insomnia? I rolled myself left to right in my bed, but it didn't work. Ugh... i stood and went downstairs. I then drink a cup of tea, ugh why does my stomach hurts so badly? like really badly?. As i was about to finish drinking, i looked at the clock and it is past 2:00 "Sigh" i should sleep now. I headed towards the stairs, and a sudden noise came from outside. I quickly look at the window what was happening and to think it's dawn, i am completely scared. 

My mom used to tell me stories about our village at night, she insists us to sleep early as possible, because maybe there is some kind of a dark shadow will go inside the house and make noise. Now this makes me scared, it's already 2:15?!! but no matter what, i have to check what it is really happening right now. I went outside to  see if something is wrong i walk with both hands covered in my jacket. I am shivering, i was curious what is that sudden noise? but it came from our backyard, and i must find out what happen in there.


Hello there guys!
This is the 2nd chapter it's kinda boring right? :) well, next episode is still processing!! I hope you like it! :D