BIRTHDAY!

A DATE and BIRTHDAY (ONE SHOT/ TWO STORIES) ()

Writer's Note: This was written the same time with the other stories, bit I forgot to post it here.

 

HJ was still sleeping in the bedroom, and today was his birthday. YS was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for HJ, cooking him seaweed soup and other food. He was smiling to himself and humming a song.

YS bought a cupcake yesterday and a candle to surprise him with a birthday cake, well, a birthday cupcake and not a cake.

"We have a practice today so HJ will have to wake-up early."

YS was finishing his cooking and took out the cupcake from the oven, he reheated the cupcake and placed the candle on top.

Prepared the table for breakfast and set the cupcake in the middle of the table; then went to wake-up HJ.

In the bedroom HJ was still fast asleep. He approached the bed, and touched him on the shoulder, and shook him a little to wake him up.

"Joongie, wake-up. . it's time for you to wake-up . . we have practice to go to."

He shook him more trying to wake him up.

"We will be late . . you're still going to take your shower and eat your breakfast. Come on now wake-up. Wake-up Joongie. . Joongie . . Joongie . ."

Although very sleepy, and did not wish to wake-up, heard YS telling him about their practice they have to go to. So, he was forcing himself to wake-up.

"Joongie please wake-up now . . or we will be late for the practice . . Joongie. . Joongie . ."

"Hhhhmmmm . ." Slightly opening his eyes and looked at YS, though he was not seeing him clearly.

"Joongie . . wake-up . . Joongie . ."

"Hhhhhmmm. . muot? . . araso. ."

"Come on get up now or you're more likely to fall asleep again. Come on . ."

Moved sluggishly, and moved very slowly, and sat on the side of the bed, with his eyes still closed and still nodding off, and YS was standing right beside the bed, and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Joongie . . wake-up. . you're still half asleep. . come now wake-up . ."

Finally, opened his eyes more fully, and looked at YS; then looked down on the floor. He yawned a little. Sat there for a minute, then got up and went to the bathroom to do his morning rituals.

Walking ahead, YS went to the kitchen and lit the candle so, when he came , the cupcake will be ready. And in a few minutes, he went to the kitchen for his breakfast.

When YS saw him he started singing him a birthday song, and was clapping his hands, and HJ gave a smile seeing the food on the table and upon seeing the cupcake.

"Saengie, Kamsahamnida."

"Ch'onmaneyo. Joongie, Saengil chukha hamnida."

HJ smiled at YS and sat down and looked at his breafast. YS picked up the cupcake and offered it to HJ, and he in turn blew the candle. YS placed the cupcake back at the center of the table and clapped his hands.

"Joongie, Saengil chukha hamnida. Let's break our fast."

They placed their palms together to their chest and bowed their heads and said: Thank you for the food.

HJ and YS had breakfast together and talked, while they were having their breakfast. He picked up the cupcake and with a smile, carried it to the lips of YS, who was suprised, his eyes got a little bigger; then he smiled and took a bite from the cupcake. HJ then, took a bite from the cupcake, too.