A DATE (ONE SHOT) ()

A DATE and BIRTHDAY (ONE SHOT/ TWO STORIES) ()

"Where are we going Joongie?"

"It is a surprise Saengie." He was smiling at YS, and was helping him to put on his helmet. Making sure that the helmet was properly on him. And putting the strap for him under his chin.

YS touched the strap, while HJ was fixing it their hands touched and said, " Don't put it too tight Joongie. Loosen it a bit, please."

HJ smiled at YS his eyes twinkling and fixed the strap for him. Then patted him on the cheeks. Then stole a kiss from him.

YS looked at HJ and pouted then smiled his dimpled smile.

HJ rode first on his motorbike and YS rode behind him. He put his helmet on and fixed his own strap. He turned the engine on.

"Hold on to me. And keep your balance, alright?"

YS leaned closer and placed his arms around HJ's waist area. His chin was almost to his shoulder.

HJ drove off, and they were on their way to a destination, that he has planned but did not tell him where. They both were wearing a leather jacket.

It was late afternoon, and nobody could tell who they were, while they rode the bike. So, they feel free to be together on this drive. They drove through the highway. After awhile, they reached their destination.

It was a secluded beach area. HJ knew the place and that not many knew of it. He brought blankets and towels and food with him.

Stopped the bike and turned the engine off and said, " We are here."

"Ooohhh it's beautiful." YS came down first from the bike and took the strap and helmet off. And swing his head; then hand comb his hair.

YS closed his eyes, and took in deep breaths smelling the sea. HJ watched YS.
Then parked the bike and came off the bike; then took his own helmet off, and then took YS helmet from him, and placed both their helmets on the bike.

He held YS hand, and led him by the beach, and they just stood there holding hands, admiring the sea. HJ turned his head and looked at YS admiring his profile. And then YS turned his head and looked at HJ smiling.

"I brought blankets and towels in case you want to go swimming and I brought food too."

"I think it's too cold to go swimming."

 "No, I think it is still warm this time of year."

"Let's eat first. I got hungry after that long drive. And I'm very thirsty."

"Alright then help me prepare our things so we can go and eat."

They took the bags with them, and took the blanket out, and spread it out between them. And they placed the food and drinks on the blanket. YS looked into the containers. HJ gave him a pair of chop sticks. And they started to eat.

YS would feed HJ, and he would feed him. And they shared a plastic cup to drink. They would talk, while eating. When they finished eating, they fixed the containers back in the bag.

Holding hands, they laid down on the blanket and closed their eyes to take a nap.

YS moved and placed his head on HJ shoulder, his hand on his chest, and went to sleep. HJ held YS with his arms around him and closed his eyes.