@Twitter

@Twitter

 

                 Lounging on the bed for three straight hours is making my head spin now. i checked the time on my computer  오후2:30. Ive been at it for three hours already without lunch, water and bathroom break.

                 "Aisht~ Why does is have to be so darn hot?', i cursed.

               The heat of the summer adds to my dizziness and the electric fan is not helping at all. I could open the window but then again the annoying cats from the neighbors would start peeking and it scares the hell out of me. 

              After adjusting the speed level of the fan, i turned my attention back to the article that im reading online. I follow each and every kpop blogsite or whatever that features news about my whatever idol groups im currently obsessing on. Last week in was CN Blue, and the week before that it was U-kiss and Mblaq. Now im back on hunting news about JYJ. 

               Its quite easy to get updates from them, since they have their facebook fanpage, literally hundreds of blogspots, and kpop news sites that could easily satiate the fans' hunger for news on the boys. But really what made things easier for me is them having twitter.  

               Ive been on twitter eversince i learned about it from the cast of gossip girl. Back then id religiously check each and every update that the cast posts and would usually reply to them. Upon learning then that the members of JYJ have twitter accounts i decided to follow them and now whenever I log on to Twitter i automatically go to their profiles. Id leave it open and then start opening other tabs. 

               Not being a stalker, but since i also write articles for various Kpop portals i need to update myself more the rest of the kpop fandom. I also like the feeling of informing my own friends about their idols even before the trasnlated articles came out on the web. I learned to read and write in Hangul just for this specific purpose.

               I've been looking at the various pictures and articles from naver and some fan accounts both from chinese and korean fans., so i can write my own article about the Beijing stop of the JYJ World Tour. 

              "ohoho, our Micky is being sleazy, kekeke", i thought to myself after ive seen the pictures and videos of his performance. I decided to write it down on my notes, still considering if the readers would like to read it. After i read the blog that comes with the video i closed the tab and started reading from DBSKnights.net. 

               "More pictures, but cant they post clearer snaps?, aisht." i cursed under my breathe. The temperature and the absence of clear pictures are driving me to my edge and i cant think straight anymore. I decided to check on twitter.

                 @Jin_Akanishi posted something about shooting a movie. "must be awesome going to different places to shoot an mv",  i thought still cursing the hot weather.@U_and_You is promoting his 3 videos, i replied to his post. I always do, i know that there is a big chance that he wont reply but i like responding to tweets from celebrities. @mjjeje posted hours before i logged in. I checked some of his old pics from twitpic. Nothing new. 

                 "Have a nice day today @mjjeje" i posted on my page. I decided to start writing my draft since I know that this is gonna take me at least 2 hours to finish and submit with all the pictures, deciding on what needs to be written down and what needs to be left to the imagination. 

==========================================================================

                 "... overall, the audience responded happily and in terms of showmanship JYJ are geniuses." I typed the last words of my draft after 45 minutes of deliberation, i still need to sort thru the pictures that i would put up with the articles. 

                    "time to get some ice cream", i told myself and headed to the fridge. Nothing beats frozen delights in deadly hot tropical weather. I checked on my email waiting for the Beijing pictures that my contact promised me. Its not there yet.

                I decided close the other tabs that i opened, but not without browsing thru them first. Finally down to my last 3 tabs i noticed that there are 155 new tweets on my twitter wall. i skimmed thru the list wit updates mostly from a local news channel, local and foreign celebrities friends and some from people that are followed by those i follow (their tweets are retweeted by those i follow). and then by the time that i decided to scroll up 45 new tweets appear. "This is never gonna end' i thought to myself. Then something caught my eye. Its him. Wait. What? He tweeted what? I stared out the window then back the screen again. Its still there. And then it sinked in. And a acream escaped from my own mouth.

mjjeje Kim jae joong

@sunxmuse the day is already great thanks. have a good one yourself!~