On a rainy day☔

This is LOVE..............
   Chapter 5 : On a rainy day.....☔☔☔

   Suzy POV~~~[ contain some flashback]

 I was breathing some fresh air through my nose when suddently i felt a hug on my waist. What the hell?? I was very stunded and shock but before i shout and start pushing that someone away, the hug broke. I turned back only to see L is there. Good timing, i was abt to ask him why did he save me since i've cuz him into truble. He just said he dun hate girls easily. What kind of answer is that?? Lolz... I think i should avoid him from now on. So after some few words, i decided to left him there dumbfounded but i really have no choice to. Flashback of what had happen because of getting close to a kingkas member really hit me. I realized that i should just me a nerd and stop caring about whatsever that happen. I think i sould hang out more with missA. Little did i know, i started tearing up. Hmmmm life as a human is not that easy....... 

I discharged as quickly as possible and sleep a peaceful night.

MORNING!!!!!

  The morning alarm rang for the 11th time. It is so annoying. I finally wake up and see the beautiful world. Even though it is still morning, the beauty of korea glow brightly. (A/n : i wish i can go to korea!!!!!) i walk heavily to the bathroom and took a fresh bath. I got ready with my uniform and put on my thick nerdy glass. I am not that so nerdy like missA but i am smart somehow. Haha, i took my last peek of myself at the mirror and went downstair to eat ma b reakfast. After i bid my goosbye to omma, i went to school. School is soso like everyday.... Luckily, no one seem to know that i got bullied and injured at many part. At the last session, geology, which is quite boring, time travel SLOW..... But in the middle of when the teacher explaning why the earth is circle, i heard see some lightning and thunder sound

" ahhhhhh!!!!!." I hate thunder sound and i am very afraid of it eversince i am young. I think i scream to loud. The teacher told me to be mature and dun scream like a kid when they hear thunder. Because i am at school, i decided to act ok but on my inside is never okay. I am shivering everytime i hear the thunder sound again. Soon enough, it start to rain. Rain is the most fearful experienced of my life. U know why??......

[FLASHBACK] Because when i am about 5 or six years old a very terrible thing happen to me. But then it reminded me again about oppa. I miss him..... He is my one and only childhood friend. I miss u oppa........... U save me, every rainy days i always miss u. I wish u can comfort me like the other old days....

[10 mins before the bell ring] 

" Okay, class The lesson ended here and now oh! There is still 10 mins left so, u can be free and dun forget that your homework is on page234 ok??" Theacher announced

" neh"

Suddently more louder thunder sound was heard. I really began panicking while missing oppa. I repeatly mouthing oppa oppa. 

" Rain rain go away, and dont ever come back everyday forever." This is part of my thought abt rain. Hush, when will it stop?? I am shivering. Oh! This is the first rain on my woollin high high school life. I am not going to enjoy it!! Hmmp! For the very last second before the bell ring, a very huge lightning flashed throught our class window follow my a blasted thunder sound. " Pang Pang Bang!!!" I screamed once again, which alr for the 100th time and almost make me faint from all those eerieness. My leg was shaking. 

"Kring kring" omg, finally i can escaped. The momment i am out of my seat, teasing began. Blah blah blah i dont care

" scaredy girl... Afraid of rains and thunder sound? Hahahahah"

Whatever.... I just ignore it and went to my locker and grab my bag, heading toward the gate. So sad, i didnt bring any umbrella because i didnt think it would rain hard like this. But what are friend for? I was given a choice to choose between three umbrella. Guess who?? MissA hahahah. At the end, I choose Fei unnie because she keep on giving me cutie eye. So, i walked home with her........

   L's POV

 I was speaking to her when suddently she ran away. I was there stunned. I quickly ran to find her but the nurse said she is already discharged. I sigh and walk to Infinite's hangout which is IF studio. After awhile, i went back home but in my inside, i still hasn't understand everything... It is very complicated.

Morning~~~~~

     " arg!!!!!!" I really hate morning. I wanna sleep more =___=  but my mom always waking me up plus my alarm!!! After a very long time, i finally got up and went to bath. After everything i went to school only to surrounded by FANGIRLS!!! OMG, i somehow not in the right mood. I just cut myself of and went to class. Like always, class are boring =__= I just sleep and when the bell ring, i woke up and went to another class. Finally the last one to get freedom. As usual, i am sleeping. While enjoying my dream, I suddently heard some thunder sound. But, along with the thunder sound is someone shouting sound. I wake up only to see Suzy? She's probably scared of thunder. But she continue shouting sometime, maybe she is keeping her scareness inside her heart. Anw, she look so sad though, but all other keep teasing her. Hush?  Does they dont have heart? Why does they have to like that. I felt very  angry!! But i cant because peoples are here. But wait, what am i thinking??? I must be crazy!!!! I think finally the bell ring. I saw her at the gate once again without any umbrella. Why does she have to be so pityful??? She seemed unhappy. I was about to walk to her when her nerdy friends surrounded her. It'sokay since they won't hurt her.... She is a girl who needs lots of love. A very abnormal girl i've ever seen. Arggg what am i thinking again??? Hush... I walked angrily home when I saw her again but, with a man..... Who's he???

Suzy's pOV

 I was walking with Fei unnie while suddently a car pass by, Fei said it's her mother so it seemed like there is sth urgent. She lend me her umbrella and i thanks her very much. I was walking when suddently something caught my surprise.

" JiJi ah~~" huh? Only one person in this world called me that. Perhaps it's OPPA??

" Oppa..?" I turned back but see nth. Am i dreaming??? So I just continue. After a few second, 

" JiJi ah~~~ Look here!!!!"

"Oppa?? Oppa!!!!" What? He's Back??? He's BACKkkkkkkkkkk~~~~ oppa, bogoshipda ^ ^

 

XXX (oppa) POV

 aha! Found her. Uh oh JIJi is goin to be shock seeing me again. I am goin to surprise her!! 

" JiJi ah~~~" i said in a very sweet voice. She turned back but i decided to hide behind a tree. Haha so funny, sheis the way too cute. I shoudnt have left her........Finally, i decided to surprise her!!!

" JiJi ah~~ look here!!!" Gotcha >.<""""

 

Author's note:

hellow!! M back ^.^ i think i am addicted to the word back ahah, anw i love infinite new song "남자가  사랑할때 " ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ 

guess who that oppa is??? Hehe enjoy^^ 

please follow me on twitter @goojiloveb2st

Annyeong inspirit ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ 

ps I hate rainy days too =__= high five Suzy