A night at the hospital

This is LOVE..............

Myungsoo's POV ( contain some flashback ^^ )

    I walk to my usual ddukbukki house and walk pass an old  and abandoned house only to see some girls fighting, I really hate to see girls fighting each other but some force push me to peek at them. As i look closer, i saw that what, Luzy or chuzy or whatever her name is got bullied by some our fan girls i think. She should deserve it because she bullied me first but i really can't take it to see someone got hurt because of me. So, i finally decided to save her....... I grabbed her hand and took her away from those stupid fan girls. Sometime i really hate those annoying girls but sometime they called me handsome and even praised me so i kinda like them in some way.....

Back to when i grabbed her hand~~~ i took her to my resting place which is quite near to the old house. I dragged her because she seem very weak. Arriving there, we throw our body to the nearest tree. Because it's very late right now so she seem sleepy and weak from all the bully ness, her head fell on my shoulder. After keeping that position for a while, my brain just controlled me to send her to hospital immediately because i saw some blood gush from her head. Why had i not notice this??? I should have send her to the hospital immediately because she got into a fight!!! Hush..... Stupid me!!! So, i piggyback her and run to the nearest hospital. Arriving there, the nurse and doctor quickly examine her while i  rest on a chair waiting for her. After millions of examining she finally out and was sent to her patient room. I called my mom that i will stay with the infinites to let her not worry abt me. I just sleep beside that Luzy or chuzy or sth because i had nth to do..........

MORNING~~~~~

the morning sun shine brightly into hospital room window that can't keep my eye close anymore. The momment my eye opened, i was very panicked. Why? She is........ GONE!!!???

that girl, luzy or whatever, is gone!!! Where did she go??? I checked everywhere to see nth but an empty patient bed. I was still panick inside so i ask the nurse that is walking toward 

" erm.... Nurse, do know where this lady from this room go??" Pointing to the empty patient bed 

" Mm.. Miss Bae Suzy right?, well Maybe she woke up this morning and went to the garden i think..... And anw the doctor said she can discharge from the hospital this evening."

" Oh, kamshahamida nurse !!!"

I ran to the garden as fast as possible. When i got there, i saw a long-haired girl on a wheelchair. That is probably Suzy. Oh yeah! Her name was Suzy not Luzy or Chuzy. Hahahahha, stupid me again!!! I approach her slowly untill i back hug her. Wait.... What am i doing??? I must me very crazy

" Ah. Miahnae miahnae!!! Really sorry!!! I thought u were my mom. Hehe" Releasing my back hug while blushing alittle

(A/N: very cute >.<""""")

" erm........ It's okay........" I think i saw her blushing ^^ pretty cute... Wait, what am i thinking!!! Argh Kim Myungsoo!!!!! Get ot of my body!!!!!!!!

Arkward~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i broke the ice by starting a conversation with her

  " eh.. How are u now?? Feeling better?? Does ur head hurt?

 " neh everything is fine and my head hurt just a little..   Erm Kamshahamida for your concerness. But I wanna ask u why did u save me and bring me here?? I thought u hate me for punishing you but anw I'm very thankful"

  " erm... It's okay, I walked pass there so..... U know. I don't hate girls easily. So.... Seem like u are new to our school right?"

" Neh.... My name is Bae Suzy nice to meet u" shooking out my hand 

" ah. My name is Kim Myungsoo and i prefer L nice to meet u anw." shaking her hand." My friends are Infinite as u know and we are kinda famouse in school because we are good looking hehe^^"   (A/N: cutie pie!!! Awwww >.<)

" hehe, anw thx for everything, bye..." 

I stood there dumbfounded because she just went away. Did I said sth wrong?? 

Suzy's POV

     I woke up and found my self sleeping on a patient bed instead of my room's bed. Why is there is bandage everywhere including my head. I thought for a while then remembered that last night, i got into a fight with some es when someone just grabbed my hand and pull me away from them. I look up only to see that L. Why is there?? Then i  blackout untill now. I got up but my head hurt so much that i wince in pain but luckily i didn't wake L that sleep beside me all night. I decided to call to mom to not make her worry

" Annyeonghasaeyo omma, I'm sorry that i let u worry last night. I have a sleepover at my friend house. I decide to call u too but it battery die so........................neh,neh, Annyeong !!"

whew, she is in a good mood. A nurse walk pass me and she told me that I can discharge this evening. I call to Min unnie that i can't go to school today cuz m sick and she said okay. After all those phone calls i decided to go out and breathe in some fresh air. 

Skip to where she suddently went away from L~~~

       I suddently ran away from him because some flashback of how i got bullied because of those hot guys at school still on my mind that tears start to flow down one by one. I quickly ran away because i don't want to get caugh by the fan girls. Who knows if they follow him until here or not. I think he is dumbfounded because of this but i can't help it. 

Author's note

  Hehe^^ m back with a new chapter!! More myungzy momment for u guys cuz i haven't for so long. Sorry guys!!!! 

Annyeong nyeong ^^^^^ gud nite inspirite