Got saved by L??

This is LOVE..............

Suzy's POV 

    I was walking back home when someone hit my shoulder, i turn aroud but suddently blackout....... The only things that i remember was there is 7 girls surrounded me and one of the girl who I cleary remember is wearing a " Naeun  " necklace.... ......

   I somehow manage to open my eye and see the world once again, i thought i was going to die soon. When i woke up to see that i'm at an old house and only 3 girls are left. I think i am strong enought to fight with those 3 girl and escape out of here..... While i was planning to my escaption, the girl that wear that necklace, i think her name is Naeun, talk to me...

" So, you're up!! Huh?? This b*tch..."

" Naeun sshi.. Right?? So what u think u are doing? Just kidnapped me to here?? you are such a too

" whut did u just say?? Chi..this piece of here, I seriously can't  take it anymore. Let's go girls" signalling the 2 others behind her. That Naeun is propably not an easy target, so i better clear the 2 other first, i really wanna thanks my dad that he suggested me to learn some material art. But oppositely, when i started to fight with the twos, they unexpectedly fight back that makes me almost triped and fall down with my face. Naeun just sit on a chair saying/ shouting  " THAT's FOR HURTING MY L OPPA!!! SO GET OFF HIM U !!!! and laugh everytime her friend knock me down. Soon i have no more energy but i just continue to find a space to escape. I was fighting very hard and blood flow from my nose and many bruise in my body. I was still finding my way to escaped while suddently a familiar figured grab my hand and pull me to somewhere silent and away from the danger. While running weakly and breathlessly, i looked up to find L. I kinda startled at first but soon, i just run along with him not knowing why did he save me after what I've done to him. We had came to under a tree and sit down, resting.......

L's POV 

     Afterschool, the principle called me to punished because of that what was her name?? I think it is luzy or what chuzy or whatsoever her name is. I cleaned the whole 12 floor and my back really hurt from all those moping back and forth, back and forth. Soon, i finished and it is already 8 o'clock and my mom is going to scold me for this but anyway, M so hungry so m goin to eat somewhere first.... On my way to the small ddukbukki shop, there is an old house near to it. I walked pass the old house when i heard some shouting and fighting sound from the inside of the house. I curiously peeped into the small hole and saw that luzy or chuzy got fight by some girls which is from my school because i saw the uniform. From what I see they fight her because of what she have done to me, such a crazy fan girl and that is why I don't want to be that famouse!! Argh, I hate it when someone got hurt because of me. I angrily open the door and grab her wrist and pull her to my favorite place which i s quite near to that ddukbukki house. She kinda startled by my appearance but i think she really want to know why I there to help her. I was gonna explained later and i see that she got hurt so badly. We rest there for a while peacefully...........

Author's note

Hiya everyone!!!! M back ^^ hehe, I did kinda bad at the test, but it's okay, anw thanks for everyone who patiently wait for this update!!!! Gomaowo everyone and please comment and subscribe!!!!

Gomaowo and Annyeong ^.^