Get back to Mato and ask help from Secret

Related Revenge (a continued story of bap's oneshot mv, exo's Mama and secret's talkthat mv)

  "We're going back to Mato and ask Secret for help," Youngguk said.

  Bap was going to find revenge on selfish human after what happen to Youngjae. They had spoiled Youngjae's control battery and he needed to rest for a long time. The other members could not stand it without Youngjae. Everyone is important in Bap. 

  "Agreed. We shall go back tonight, when everyone is asleep," Daehyun continued. 

:D:D:D:D:D

 "Get ready everyone. We're going," Himchan said. 

 "3, 2, 1 BAP, LEGGO!" Zelo shouted.

:D:D:D:D:D

  "HYOSUNG!! WE'RE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Jongup shouted once he reached Mato. 

 "Eh? Why isn't there any answer?" Daehyun asked.

 "Maybe they're playing a prank on us," Zelo said happily.

 "Let's just walk aro- What's this?" Himchan spotted a note pinned up on Hyosung's door.

 "Dear Bap, we have gone to Earth because of some problem. We will be back soon." Yongguk read the note out loud.

 "WHAT?!? WHICH MEANS WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEM?!?" Daehyun shouted. 

 "Alright Jieun we'll find a way," Zelo heard Sunhwa's voice. 

 "SUNHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" immediately, Zelo shouted. 

 "Oh hi Zelo. We'll tell you what happen later, alrights?" Hyosung didn't look too happy.

 "Rights, and we'll tell you why we're here," Yongguk said.

 

 

 

(GO AND WATCH SECRET TALK THAT AND BAP ONESHOT BEFORE CONTINUING IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED! THANKYOU VERY MUCHHHH)

*MUST READ

(FOR BAP ONESHOT, TREAT IT THAT THE SECOND ENDING WAS A FLASHBACK AND THAT YOUNGJAE WAS A FAKE AND THE POLICE WAS ALL DEFEATED. THE REAL YOUNGJAE IS STILL AT THE WAREHOUSE AT THAT TIME AND THE GANGSTERS HAD TRICKED THE POLICE. THIS MEANS THAT BAP HAD STOLEN 2MILLION DOLLARS TO SAVE YOUNGJAE.)

(FOR SECRET TALK THAT, THE GUY IS A TWO-TIMER AND JIEUN FOUND OUT AND DUMPED HIM.)

(FOR BOTH STORY, THEY WANTED TO RETURN TO THEIR SECRET IDENTITY AND NOT BEING HUMANS ANYMORE. OTHER THAN THAT, THEY WANTED TO GET REVENGE ON HUMANS.) 

(If you did not understand anything, feel free to ask me!)

 

"So now, we have to help each other to get revenge on those selfish humans. We will find a way... That's your gift for being selfish, humans." Yongguk gritted his teeth.

 

<3<3<3<3<3

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! GOTTA STUDAYYYYYYY. LOVING MY SUBSCRIBERS! XOXO