chapter 3

I escaped {hiatus}

BANG!!! you woke up frightened and looked around th eroom then you heard yelling from outside your door that is when you got out of bed and got dressed into your sea blue dress and walked out of your room that was when you saw jinyoung coming up the staries he was fighting a gard that looked like one of king julians knight.when jinyoung saw you he yelled"GET IN YOUR ROOM NOW!!"

you did not dare to question him you were so scard that the gard would get you and kill you so you ran back into your room when you were in there you could hear the sword hitting aganst echother for about 4 to 5 minutes went by then it went dead silence then the door knob to your room started to turn your heart started to beat faster and faster you could hardly breath then it started to open you paniced thinking it was the knight who worked for king julian.

Then you held your breath you were frozen in fear then jinyoung came in and you relaxed and started to breath again before you could ask what happened he said"We need to go"

"But why"

"turns out king juian really wants you dead soo he can rule.why dose he want to take over your kingdome so badly?"

"Ummmm i dont know" you bit your lower lip to try to think why he would want to but you found nothing you where interupted by jinyoung saying"Come on we have to go more east there are other kingdoms there if i am not wrong there should be lets go"

He started heading for the open  window and started to clime out when he got out and was on the roof he asked"Are you coming"

You shook your head yes then started to head for the window jinyoung helped you get out but you slipped and almost fell lucky for you he cought you and then pulled you close so you could get back on your feet. you guys walked on the roof till you found a safe place to get out the roof jinyoung went down first so he could help you get down but your foot got cought for a secound and made you fall on top off him you were face to face with him you two got lost in echothers eyes untill he said"We need to keep moving before they find us"

You got up and helped him up and he looked east then said"Come on we will head this way for now then if we have to we will go in the forbidden forest ok"

"sounds good"

Then you guys walked into the east with the sun setting as it looked like you guys were walking in the sun.It was dark and cold and you were hungry so you and jinyoung stoped and he killed a rabbit for food he cooked it once it was done you guys ate then he said"we will rest hear till morning"

"Ok what kindom are we going next"

"Ummmmm i dont know it is just what kingdom is there then we will tell them what is going on then we will see till then"

"Oh ok well i guess then we dont know what is waiting for us"

"Ya i guess you could say it like that but why dont we get some rest we have a big day tomorrow"

"Ok good night"

"Good night" you lay their looking at the stars till you fell asleep.