chapter 2

I escaped {hiatus}

you walked down the staries with all of the kingdom there in the castle you walked in front of the room and in front of your father thenhe got up and said"neal please" you nealed  and he kept saying these thing like you will bcome next in line after me once he was done he turned around and pick up a crown

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLZ6ZFmWbq5rd3IHe4Tk7

(the crown he is going to place on your head)

 

he was about to place it on you head but then the doors burst open and king julian came in from the south west kingdom he said"Did i miss the ceremony or did i crash it then he yellind get princess--------- and her father"

you lokked at your father and he said"gards and then he told you to run as fast as you can and get away"

"But father"

"GO"

he yelled and with that you ran you ran east you didnt know what would be there but you looked behind you and you saw gards coming from the catle that were from the south west kingdom you felt tears come down you face and you tripped a coulpe of times couse of you high heels then you took them off and ran into the forbedin forest your dress was tearing from all of the branches and you kept getting scrached by branches to and you could barly see through your tears then you tripped and hit your head on a trunk and got knocked out but before you went black you saw feet by your head you paniced thinging it was king julians gards but that was when you went black.

When you woke up you were in a room but you were so confused then the door opened and a cute looking boy came in and said"Oh your awake you feeling ok"

you were a little shocked then maneged to say "Ya my head just hurts"

"Well ya you fell and hit your head pretty hard what were you doing in the forbidin forest no one ever gose in there"

"I was running because king julian took over our kingdom and my father told me to run and if no one gose in there then why were you in there"

"I hunt in those woods i know it better then anybody else and sorry to hear about your kingdom"

"That is ok but what is your name?"

" prince jinyoung you"

your eyes went wide and then finally said"Princess--------" he looked at you when you said that you asked"what"

"Nothing" he said"but hear"he said giving you a dress that was short in the front and long in the back and it was a sea blue

"You can wear this instead of wearing the ruened one"he said and left but before he left you said"Thanks"

then got dressed and a minute latter or so you came out with the dress on he was out waiting  for you when he hear you open the door he quickly got up and looked at you and said"You look good"

"Thanks"

you said smiling then he asked if you were hungry you were starving then he lead you down staries to the dinning table and you sat and ate in silence.

after dinner he lead you to a bedroom and he said"This is were you can sleep and if you need anything i will be right beside you" then you turn to the right and went to his room

"thanks"

you mumbled knowing he could not hear you then you got ready in the pjs the maids made for you then you laided down and fell instanly a sleep.