chapter 1

I escaped {hiatus}

once apon a time there lived a queen with long back hair and a king they ruled with great care and always have a cheerful mood evan if it is a bad day for them.The queen and king were very lonly they decited to have a baby.A few months later the queen and king were expecting a baby girl the queen and king were soo happy.but soon after the baby was born the queen and king named her ----- then the queen got really ill.she lay in her bed all day and holding her baby girl.

One night the queen was fading fast and she knew it to so she layed in her bed with------- and whispered in her ear"You will be a great princess and someday a great queen"

Then the queen wrote a letter to-------- for her 17th birthday when she was done she put the letter in an envolope and selled it up and wrote on the front dont open till--------- 17th birthday and with that she died in the bed with-------- in her arms and the letter on her chest.

Latter tha tday the king walked in and saw his precious queen laying there dead so he went over kissed her one last time then took his daoughter and whispered in his daouthers ear"i am hear and i will take great care of you you are my precious gift i have ever gotten with your mother"

then made a grave for the queen and with that day on he took great care of his percious daought

 

 

 

*time skip*

 

"Today is the day"

you said walking over to your calender it was your 17th birthday finally and you couldnt wait to opens mom letter and you were also were going to be pronounced the true air next in line(a.k.a you are not being queen yet you are just being granted that you are truly the next person to rule) you quickly got dressed in skinny jean and a t-shirt thenyou went down stars to get some breakfast you sat there in silence with your father for most of the time before.

you said"Do you know what today is?"

"ummmmmm.....yes it is your birthday"he said

"my 17th birthday" you corrected him

"Oh that is right you get to read the letter your mom wrote to you when you were a baby"

you smiled and said"Yes so when do i get it"

"Soon honey now go  upstaris and go to your fiting room to try on some dresses for you becoming next in line for when i get old or die now go you have a tight schedule"

"Ok"and with that you headed up staries to the fiting room.You tryed on so maney dresses before you found tthis one

 

2013-Free-shipping-Modern-strapless-embr

(the dress you picked to were at the next in line thing)

Then it was time for the ceremony and you put on your dress and this neckless

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVHWQPf8TC2kV2gwipwz4

(the errings and the neckless you are wereing)

Then you headed down the staries