LOOK BEFORE YOU LOCK IDIOT !

I LOVE MY BROTHER'S FRIEND

**A/N:  italicized words = your thoughts**

So im taking a bath now "swwwwooooooosshshhh" the unending sound of water flowing from my shower lingered in my ears. Im almost done, just washing away the bubbles left on my body as i hum.

"what's that noise?" i turned off the shower and listened carefully *knock*knock*knock*

"someone's knocking, that must be saekris"

i dried my hair and my body and wrapped my body with my towel revealing my skinny white shoulders and half of my thighs.

Well, im y and i know it LOL.

 

I ran down and opened it. I was right! it was Kris. Now i believe im a psychic 'pffft.

"Yah! what took you so long?! We've been waiting for ages."

"i was taking a bath, problem?" i said full of confident. LIKE A BOSS B]

"whatever piee.. no matter how many times you take a bath, you still stink" He smirked entering the house.

I shut the door closed not glancing outside. I have to take revenge on Kris *_*

'get ready saekki *grin* 

I rushed towards the kitchen and wet my hands then ran towards Kris and sprinkled water on his face making him cover his face. I can't make a way anymore so i wiped my hands on his face.

Im awesome like that.

"Yah! what the hell Piee~ that's gross" He wiped his face with his hands.

I chuckled and he threw a pillow at me (from the sofa) and it went bullseye on my face..

"What the , he's a shooter" I whispered as i pick up the pillow ready to throw back.

But then, someone knocked on the door. I put my revenge on hold.

"Damn who can it be? Do you have any visitor?" I teased.

"yes i - wait! where is.. Yah! you locked him outside?!"

"why are you shouting?! and who ?!" i shouted back

He dashed to the door muttering something.

"You're really a loon Piee" ..

I watched as i wait who the so-called "visitor" is.

Like seriously, who can it be ?

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

UPDATED~[03-22-13]

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT 

if you like ? if you don't then just subscribe and comment LOL

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

take note :

*SAEKKI: bastard

*LOON: stupid person

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------