I thought it was bad

Best of Both Worlds (HIATUS)

Still in Flashback

Sooyoung's POV

While we were still jumping up and down while holding hands, she did something that shocked our classmates, the teacher and most especially, me.

She kissed me in the lips, softly and passionately.

"I can't believe our top 1 student is dating the shy and misunderstood rich kid." One of our classmates said.

"Woohoo! They look cute together, congrats guys!" Another said as she was clapping her hands.

"I regret bullying you Jessica, you got a girlfriend, I don't and your girlfriend is so beautiful and hot." The leader of the bullies said to us.

She let go of the kiss and she spoke to me softly.

"I know we're not in a relationship, but I know inside of you, you want to be. So we have a mutual understanding relationship right now, no questions asked." She said to me softly.

"I'd like that, I like you Jessica Jung." I said while hugging her.

"Yie!!! Look how great they look." Another student said.

"Guys, we only have a mutual understanding relationship, not a girlfriend to girlfriend relationship." I said with a hint of sadness.

"Aww, that's sad, you look perfect with each other. I'm so jealous." Another classmate said.

"Okay, I'm only allowing this PDA right now because the two of you really look perfect together, now that we're finished go back and take showers and change clothes." Couch BoA said to us.

"Yes ma'am!" We all said while me and Jessica are still hugging each other.

Right at that moment, I knew, I was in love with Jessica Jung, but I still didn't know how to get our relationship to the next level, but now, we are making progress and now we're girlfriend and girlfriend. Just the way we wanted it to be like 2 years and 7 months ago.

Flashback ends.

Reality

"That's the story of how I met Jessica and how I fell in love with her." I said as I saw Jessica tackle me suddenly.

"I can't believe you remembered all of that! Even I forgot some of the details!" Sica said as she was kissing me all around.

"Take that somewhere else, the single girls here are getting jealous." Hyoyeon said as she slapped Sica's and my head.

"Okay okay, I've been waiting for this moment, and my teenage hormones decided to make a return and make me ho...." Sica said but was cut off by Sunny.

"YAH, remember that Seobaby is here, she doesn't know that and her mind can get corrupted by that if she knew." Sunny protested.

"If I knew what unnie?" Seo asked curiously.

"Nothing maknae, it's nothing, no need for you to know." I said while patting her back.

"Why don't you tell me this kind of things unnies?" Seo again asked to us.

"Even though you're not a minor anymore, you're still too innocent to know this kind of thing." Sunny said to reassure her.

"Ohh, okay, as long as it doesn't corrupt my mind, I'll be fine." She said as she went back to her room.

"I guess we won't hear the story of YoonYul, maybe later guys okay? SooSica here is getting and TaeNy is already destroying a bed. And Seobaby is in her room right now." Hyoyeon said to YoonYul.

"YAH! We're not getting !" Sica suddenly screamed

Suddenly a door opened.

"What does '' mean unnies? I heard Sica-unnie say it." Seobaby suddenly said as she was opening the door.

"Ohh god, nothing maknae it's nothing. I thought you were going to your room?" Hyoyeon said with a cracking tone.

"I was just getting some sweet potatoes from my mini-fridge because I thought there was another story, you know, YoonYul unnies. I was going to go back down until I heard that word." Maknae explains to us while going downstairs.

"It's really nothing. Well, the stories are done for now, I'll call Taeyeon to start making dinner." Sunny says while smiling awkwardly.

"What have we done? What if she discovers what that word means?" I said with a concerned tone.

"I don't even know, hey, let's continue this moment in the bed." Sica says to me while dragging me upstairs.

"But, food." I complained.

"It's fine, unless you want to lose me as a girlfriend." Sia threatened me.

"Okay okay, but food, I'll be back." I said which made Sica laugh.

The next day

Seohyun's POV

I finally found out what that word meant, it broke my innocent mind, but I tried to keep it from my unnies.

"YAH!! How could you do this to me unnies?!" I said to them.

Well maybe not.

"I found out what that word meant! Gross!" I exclaimed at them

"This is bad." Taeyeon-unnie said while still in shock.

"Grow up maknae, you were gonna find out sooner or later." Sica-unnie said to my shock.

"I am 20 years old now, maybe it's natural." I said to their disbelief.

"Yeah, I knew what it meant when I was 15 years old." Sica-unnie said again to my shock.

"13 years old for me. I learnt it from my friends." Sooyoung-unnie said to more shock.

"Even younger for me, same reason." Taeyeon-unnie said that made me just at a loss for words.

"Wait, what? Uhh.....nevermind. Well, I'm going to the cafe for a drink unnies, don't do anything ual just because I'm gone." I reassured them.

"Yeah yeah, we got it." Sica-unnie said with a hint of sarcasm.

Please say the truth for once unnies.

I reached the cafe after 10 minutes of walking, I ordered my usual, Tea with cake, I know right weird combination.

Then I saw someone that was really pretty and well y, I didn't usual feel this way but, for the first time in my life, I felt this kind of shock inside my body. I didn't feel the same to the handsome guy that keeps trying to date me but I rejected him because he didn't catch my eye. I can't keep remembering Yonghwa-oppa right now. I saw this girl sitting across from me, all alone so I got my drink and food and asked to sit with her.

"Hello unnie, can I sit here? I saw that you were alone and I decided to comfort you." I asked with a smile.

"Ohh, sure, whatever, Victoria Song, nice to meet you." She said to me and offered her hand.

"Seo Joohyun, but please call me Seohyun." I said as I shook her hand.

"I see that you have flawless skin, it makes me jealous, may I ask how old you are?" Victoria-unnie asked.

"20 years old unnie, and you?"

"20!? You look like a 16 year old, I'm already 24 years old, but look like 28 and above." She said to me.

She was 4 years older, but she looked like the same age as me.

"No unnie, you look like you're age is the same as me. You're really pretty and you have better curves than me." I complimented her.

She blushed from my compliment and I couldn't hide my blush too.

We just chatted and laughed about random things all afternoon long, until she stood up and saw someone she knew.

"Hey, how's it been?!" She said as she kissed her........in the lips.

I felt my heart sink, but I still had mixed feelings about Victoria-unnie.


What will happen with Victoria and Seohyun?

Stay tuned until the next chapter.

Saranghae readers!! Stay cool and awesome.

I'll try to release the new story later, maybe a few hours.

Saranghae again!~


"Hey Seohyun, I'd like you to meet someone." Victoria said with a happy smile

She just sat there silently

"Okay awkward." Victoria said but dragged the girl to the table to introduce her.