Quarrel just after they met, but......

Best of Both Worlds (HIATUS)

Victoria's POV

"Hey Seohyun, I want to introduce you to someone." I said in excitement.

She just sat there silently.

"Okay awkward~." I said as she just bursted through us and ran out the door.

Good thing I got her number, but something caught my eye, she had tears running down her cheeks.

"Gosh, I just wanted her to meet my friend's girlfriend, but also a friend to me. Sorry Krystal, please tell Amber hello for me." I said before pecking her cheek and leaving to find Seohyun.

"Okay unnie, be safe and find her okay? I want to meet her, you look good together." Krystal said which made me blush like a tomato.

I ran and ran and ran and ran like a crazy woman at the streets trying to find Seohyun. I also tried calling and texting her but no answer.

Until, FINALLY, I find her sitting at a bench, crying, her eyes were red and puffy from crying. It hurt so much when I saw her like this.

"Hey Seohyun, are you all right?" I asked her while kneeling infront of her.

"Go away, just go back to your girlfriend and be happy." She said while crying out even louder.

Girlfriend??? Krystal??? She must have misunderstood, was she jealous?! No way, I only like Seohyun and no one else.

"Girlfriend? No no no, Krystal is my friends girlfriend, her girlfriend is Amber Liu, we're you jealous or something?" I explained and asked her.

She just nodded cutely while still crying with her palms infront of each eye.

"Awww~~ Baby, I only like you. I know I shouldn't have confessed so quickly but hell, I like you. Why would you think I would run until here to find you?" I asked her while caressing her back.

"That does make sense unnie, but still, I've never felt like this before, I've never......." She stopped saying this, even though she stopped crying.

"You've never what, Seohyun?" I asked her.

She smiled then said, "I've never fallen for a person before." She said as she smiled widely.

"I've never wanted to be in a relationship again after what happened to my ex, but here I am, falling for you." I said while suddenly hugging her.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me, I understand. Are we an official couple now?" She told me cutely while holding my waist.

"I don't know either. You've never fallen in love until now and I'm still getting over my ex, but hell, I want you and I want you now!" I said before kissing her lips (yeah, she told me), it tasted awesome. I knew she was a rookie because we parted our lips and I immediately won for dominance.

"It seems that you have no experience in battling for dominance." I said before parting with her.

"YAH, I'm not a byun like my unnies. I'm innocent as can be." She boldly said.

"Really, should I break that innocence?" I smirked at her.

"Please no unnie, wait until I'm 21, I'm all grown up when that happens, that's when I'll be ready." She said as she struggled to get away from my lustful acts.

"Fine, but when we do our first, you owe me, bigtime. Be prepared." I said as my smirk grew bigger.

"Don't scare me unnie! I want to be able to walk when we are done." She said as she covered her face.

"Wait?! How do you know that you're legs will be affected too?!" I asked suspiciously to her.

"Well, after a conversation with my unnies, I heard something from one couple, Kim Taeyeon-unnie and Tiffany Hwang-unnie. Fany-unnie said, 'My legs hurt Taetae, I could barely walk.' Then Tae-unnie said, 'That's what you get for not having with me for a week. You get hardcore y time with ByunTae.' That's how I had knowledge about this." She explained to me while I had widened eyes.

"Well, I will surely wait for you then, don't worry, you won't need a wheelchair after we're done." I .

"Good, I still need to exercise and not to be sitting all day." She said while giggling.

"But you may need crutches! Joke!" I said whle sticking my tongue out.

"YAH! Just give me those lips unnie!" She said as she grabbed my face and kissed me hard.

I knew she could hear me moan in pleasure.

"Getting, uhh, what's that word again?" She said while scratching her head.

"?" I asked her with a smirk.

"Yeah, that's it!" She said as she kissed me again.

At SNSD house

Taeyeon's POV

Me and Fany went out of the room, again sweating as hell and panting like an engine.

"YAH!! Is there ever a time that you're both not ? Sunny yelled at us.

"No can do, we have when, we're both , only I'm or only she's . So, we do it almost the whole day." I explained to her.

"Disgusting." Sunny continued making a puking face.

"It has it's benifits, it burns calories faster, real faster because of the sweating." Fany said to back me up.

"Okay I'm out, there's no way to win this battle." She said as she lazily waved her arms up in defeat.

Just then, Seohyun opened the door, and *woot woot* bringing a hot girl home. I drooled but got slapped by Fany who was jealous, I just kissed her passionately as a sorry.

"Hey Seobaby, introduce your friend to us." I said while smirking.

"This is Victoria Song, my new friend and ......." She stopped when she said that and then they both blushed.

"Well, spill it out, 'and?' what?" Fany asked like she interrogated them.

"Well, she's my unofficial partner." Victoria said as she pecked Seobaby's previously lips.

"Awww~~ Her first kiss!! Yie!!~" Fany screamed with enjoyment.

"Actually, this is my 13th kiss, all from Victoria-unnie, yes, I counted them all." Seohyun said which shocked me.

"You're finally a grown-up Seobaby, I'm so proud." I said while faking a tear.

"YAH!! Keep it down, I'm making love with my girlfriend here!!" HellSica suddenly screamed at us.

"See, that's why I'm jealous at these kind of couples, they get to make love." Victoria said which made me and Fany laugh which made us tear up.

"Just be patient baby, here's the 14th." Seobaby said as she passionately kissed Victoria.

"Good thing we allow PDA here." I said to them.

"NO WE DON'T!!" Sunny barged in which made us laugh again.


Here you go guys!

Am I making Seobaby's relationship go too fast? Sorry! Just got excited.

Well, here it is, read well readers!

Saranghae! Stay awesome!!


Preview:

"Why is it that we knew each other longer than the others know their partner, yet, we're not a couple." Hyoyeon said to Sunny.

"Do you wanna be?" Sunny mumbled.

"What did you say?" Hyoyeon said as she couldn't understand.

"Nothing." Sunny said coldly.