Eunhyuk

This what i calledd happiness

Eunhyuk Pov

I waited infront of ICU room. Hyukjae is still getting treat from the doctor. I tried to call my father but damned..his phone is off. I tried to call his secretary.

“Yes, the Choi’s company. Is there something I could help?”

“please give this phone to my dad, it’s urgent.” Eunhyuk said to his father secretary don’t care if his voice sound so shaken, hell he was frighten here wondering if there is something wrong with Hyukjae

“I’m sorry mister but it’s seem your father don’t want to get distract by his meeting, maybe you can call ag-“ “GOD DAMIT..JUST GIVE IT WILL YOU!! I ALREADY SAID THAT THIS IS URGENT HIS DAUGHTER IS DYING NOW!!” Eunhyuk shout his frustration, who won’t, his own sister is unconscious and his father don’t want to answer his ing call.

“Y-yes sir, please wait a minute.” With shock and shaking hand she givethe phone to his boss

“Sir your son said it’s urgent.” “Tsk~ fine..give me the phone.”

“What son??” with annoyed voice he answer the call

“Dad, you need to come to the Blue sapphire  Hospital now!”

“Why? Are you ok? Are you hurt? Oh my god..fine I’ll go-“ “No, dad I’m okay, buut Hyukjae..she’s still unconscious now.”

“Tsk~ why would i..i though it was you that charge into hospital. No I won’t come then just give the bill latter.”

“But father…she is your daughter for god shake~, don’t you have a slight worry for her even a bit?” frustrated by his father answer, frowning

“I don’t care about that child okay. And you boy.. better not use that tune of voice to me I’m you father.” Not giving his son a chance to fight back he just hang up the phone

“..how come a father like that to his own child.. !!”

Eunhyuk is angry. Angry with his dad act, even though he know himself that he is not any better with his own father. He is the same but after he saw what happen to his sister just now he can’t even think straight other that worrying her.

He saw the doctor who in charge to treat his sister coming out from the room. “How is she doc?” Eunhyuk ask. He feels scared but don’t know why, he just feels scared as if knowing that there was something wrong happened to his twin sister.

“She is ok, she didn’t bleed and didn’t thorn her hymen. So I can say that she is still .”

“Really..it’s good then oh my god thanks doc.” Feeling relieve for his sister conditioN

“But there is something strange with her body, and I don’t know what yet, and she’ll get examine first so she need to hospitalize at least 3 or 4 days.”

There is a pang in my heart knowing that there is something wrong with my sister “B-but it’s not something dangerous right?? She is ok right?” wishing his bad though is not true at all

“I’m sorry..but we don’t know yet, if there is nothing to ask anymore I’ll take my leave.”

Normal Pov

Eunhyuk walk toward his sister room. He open the door and come in.

There his sister lying as if her soul is not even there in her body, she look pale, skinny. He took her wrist and he feel like crying seeing his sister condition. Since when she is this skinny, is she eat well? he is even more shock when Hyukjae’s sleeve lift up, there was so many scars. ‘what happen to he? Is she trying to suicide before?’  there is so many scars and even the fresh one as if the cut is not longer than 3 days. ‘is that why ahe always wear long sleeve shirt? There is so much thing I don’t know about her. God..’ Eunhyuk just can pinch his nose trying not to groan.

Eunhyuk walked out the room not wanting to wake Hyukjae up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR MY SUBSCRIBER and i hope will enjoy this story ^^