Or Maybe Not

Just Another Day

 

Jessica's POV
 
After the first week of school, I became closer to Tiffany who was now my best friend since I came here. 
 
I walked to my locker after home room to get my books for the next class, I saw Tiffany standing afar across from me. She was happily talking to her friends, 'those eyesmiles..' I thought. I kept staring at her until I heard a be sound, meaning I had to go to the next class which was with Tiffany. I smiled and shut my locker. Tiffany saw me about to turn and walk away, she then came over here. 
 
"Jessi, why didn't you come over with us?" Tiffany said while pouting. 
 
'Oh my god.. That pout' I thought. I felt myself blushing at the scene in front of me, a puppyFany. 
 
She was jutting her lips out, while also doing aegyo. 
 
"Ugh, Fany-ah we have to go to class now," I said. "And I was doing something with my locker." 
 
"Oh ok, now lets go," Tiffany nodded and stretched her hand out. I intertwined our hands and we walked to our next class, which was English. 'Ahh English, I can sleep in that class,' I smiled to myself feeling happy about sleeping. Then I looked down to hide my smile and saw our hands, how it looked perfect. Time felt so slow as we Arrived to class, surprisingly we weren't late. 
 
I sat down at my desk and started to put my head down, getting ready to have a great sleep. I was about to close my eyes, when I felt a presence in front of my desk. I looked up again and saw Tiffany smiling at me. She then took a seat next to me and started to whisper to me.
 
"Jessi, I'm gonna be sitting here now," Tiffany eyesmiled. I felt happy that I had someone that I know sitting  next to me. I showed a small smile. 
 
"What about your friends?" I asked.
 
"They have each other, but you are all alone here," Tiffany said. I smile again. 'This girl makes me smile a lot," I sighed. 
 
Now that Tiffany was next to me, we can talk even more and be together. Even though we already do everything together. We just knew that we actually lived in the same neighborhood and our houses weren't that far from each other, so we would go to each others' houses and go to school together. 
 
It is the last class today, and it's Friday,. Tomorrow is the beginning of spring break, which means I have a week to sleep. I unlocked the lock on my locker and put my books inside, I took my gym uniform, since we had gym today. 'I really don't want gym at the end of the day, it will make me tired and I will sleep even more and never wake up,' I thought sadly. 
 
I hurried to the locker rooms to change. On the way, I ran into Tiffany. I sometimes wonder if it is fate for me and Tiffany. We always bumped into each other everywhere. 
 
"Ahh sorry, Fany-ah," I bowed like a polite girl I am -smiles-. 
 
"Oh Jessi, how many times have we bumped into each other," Tiffany said. 
 
'Exactly what I was thinking about' 
 
"Fany, we have to go to gym now," Tiffany was also in my class, so it would be alright to have gym last period. 
 
"Every time we see each other during transitioning time, we are always rushing," She giggled. 
 
I nodded and pulled her along with me. We entered the locker rooms, there were still some people in there, fixing their hair and some were still changing. 
I turned around to find that Tiffany disappeared.
 
'She probably went to change' 
 
I went into one of the stalls that had metal walls separating each stall. I was about to change when I turned my head and saw Tiffany taking her shirt off. 
 
'Oh. My. God. Please help me,'
 
I could feel the heat in my cheeks, my face was bright red. I turned back around and felt my cheeks, squishing then with the palms of my hand. I quickly changed into my uniform and rushed out into the hallway, so I could breathe. I took deep breathes to clam myself down from the heat. I leaned against the wall, as I waited for Tiffany. 
 
5 mins later... 
 
I was about to fall asleep, leaning my head against the wall. Then I heard footsteps coming towards me and I looked up. Tiffany was standing in front of me in her gym uniform. She looked beautiful even in the most simplest clothes. The plain white t-shirt hugged her body, shorts that exposed her milky white legs. 
 
"I wonder what we're gonna do today,"
Tiffany asked. 
 
"I don't want to do anything," I replied. 
 
"It's Friday though," Tiffany smiled. 
 
The gym teacher, Mr. Park told everyone to get inside the gym, and so we did. We stood along the side of the gym and waited until instructions were given. Since today was a Friday, we get to do whatever we wanted. Tiffany wanted to play volleyball, so we went over to our friends and asked them to join. We had to set up he net and get the ball. I served the ball first, I threw it up in the air and lightly pushed my hand forward and hit the ball with my wrist. I thought it was a great serve, but it landed in the net. The others laughed at me. 
 
"Hahahaha Sica," Sooyoung pointed and laughed. 
 
I kept a straight face and stared at Sooyoung with an icy glare. We continued to play, as my skills were progressing slowly. The teacher blew the whistle, which signaled us that it was time to change and go home. I smiled happily and cheered in my head. 
 
We were in the middle of the game and Hyoyeon had the volley ball, she threw it at my head. I turned back, took the ball and threw it back harshly. Lucky for her I missed and it didn't hit her. I growled, my revenge has failed. 
 
I turned my head back to the side and saw Tiffany next to me. I noticed that she was sweating, most likely from all the volleyball playing. Tiny drops of sweat were forming on her face and it began to fall down. I followed the trail of sweat as it went down to her neck, then to her collarbones, and her... 
 
I looked up and saw Tiffany staring at me, smiling. 
 
'I think she knows that I was staring at her chest' 
 
I blushed for the nth time today. 
 
Tiffany saw the blush on my face and started to chuckled. We went back into the locker room. I got my uniform from the mini locker, walked to the stall that I changed in. I went to the very back to avoid people. I saw Tiffany in the stall two spaces away from me. I stared at the figure and started zoning out, deep in my thoughts. 
 
I stopped thinking for a second and noticed that Tiffany was gone.
 
'Where did she go? She was just here' 
 
"Jessi, are you looking for me?" Tiffany whispered in my ears. 
 
"AHHH you scared me Fany," I turned my head and saw Tiffany very close to me. 
 
I blushed at the distance between us. I moved my head backwards. Suddenly she started to wrap her arms around my neck and pulled me back towards her face. I held my breath as I felt her's on my lips. I struggled to get out of her grip, but I felt too weak. 
 
"Umm, Fany we have to go soon," I said. 
 
"So, we always stay after school and go places, we don't have to rush," She replied. 
 
She smirked as she saw that my face was super red. I was afraid of what she would do next. I stood there frozen, in her arms. She slowly loosened her hold on my neck and walked closer to me. I began and walked back, which resulted in me hitting my back against the metal divider. Tiffany sneaked her hands around my waist and pulled me even closer. Our foreheads touching, there was only little space between us. 
 
"F-f-fany-ah, w-what are y-you doing," I stuttered. 
 
"You want this don't you," she whispered with her husky deep voice.
 
"I saw the way that you were staring at me in here at the beginning of class and in the gym," she continued. 
 
"I like you Jessi," she finally said. 
 
"I-I-I like you too, Fany," I quietly said enough for us to hear. 
 
She smiled and looked into my eyes. We stared at each other for a couple seconds before she started leaning towards me, tilting her head a bit. I closed my eyes waiting for her lips to touch mine. She moved closer and her lips met mine. Our lips moved in sync as our kiss began to get deeper and more passionate. I wrapped my hands around her neck to pulled her closer, making our kiss deeper. Tiffany took one of her hands off my waist and slipped under my shirt, caressing my abs. She moaned at the feeling of my body on her hands. 
 
I gasped as she drew circles and patterns on my stomach. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and explored every part of my mouth. I touched my tongue with her's, we began a heated tongue battle for dominance. I moaned in defeat as I felt Tiffany's tongue brushing against mine. I began to on her tongue, in order to take control. Tiffany moaned. The kiss felt too good. It gave me these feelings I've never felt before. 
 
We continued to make out in the stall for another minute. I broke the kiss and parted away from Tiffany as I needed to breathe in some fresh air. Both of us were heavily breathing at the lack of oxygen. We blushed at what we did before. 
 
"Fany, we should really go now or we are gonna be locked in here," I said as I pushed myself off of the divider and walked to the locker to get my things. 
 
"I'm ok with being locked in with you," Tiffany winked. "Maybe we could continue what we did." She leaned her face to my ear and gently nibbled on it. 
 
I blushed deeply and started to walk out the door. Tiffany was following closely behind, laughing at me. She then reach for my hands and intertwined then together. As we walked down the empty hallway, I noticed that everyone had already left. Me and Tiffany were the only ones left in the entire school, except for some staff. We walked outside, still hand in hand and walked home. 
 
"Fany, today was a great day," I smiled. 
 
"Yep, best day ever," She agreed.