Just Another Day

Just Another Day
Tiffany's POV 
 
"Fany-ahh! Wake up" I heard someone say. With one eye open I saw a very blurry figure on the edge of my bed. 
It was Taeyeon, I groaned and went back to sleep and covered myself with my blanket. I felt a hand pull my blanket off again.
 
 'Sigh' "Can't you leave me alone, I'm sleeping" I said annoyed with her actions. 
 
Taeyeon walked to the side of my bed and made me sit up. She started shaking me violently, while my eyes were still closed. "WE HAVE SCHOOL TODAYY!!" Taeyeon shouted very loudly and it finally went into my head. 
 
I quickly opened my eyes and got up from my bed, finally realizing that I don't have much time left. As I was in the bathroom washing up, I looked to side through the window and saw drops of rain falling down. "Another rain day, I wish the skies were bright everyday," I said to myself reminding that every time it is raining, something bad happens to me. I hate when it rains, it makes my mood go down. Even though the things that happen to me are mediocre, I'm still traumatized by that day. 
 
I finished washing up and started running to my bedroom to change into my school uniform, which was laid on my bed. 'Taeyeon must have done this again, I wonder what I will do without her,'. I was grateful for this best friend and my other friends, they help me with everything. I continued walking downstairs and went to the cabinet to look for something to eat. 
 
"I already made you some breakfast, while you were being so slow," Taeyeon said with an annoying face. 
 
"Thanks, Tae" I said with my eyesmile. 
 
"Hurry up Fany, we have to hurry" She said while looking outside. "It's raining again," 
 
I quickly finished my breakfast and stuffed all my food into my mouth and drank the rest of my orange juice. I grabbed my backpack from the floor and went outside locking the door behind me. 
We had to walk to school since it isn't that far and it would take 10 minutes to walk there. 
 
Me and Taeyeon were almost there at school, just right outside the gates. Suddenly a car came rushing very fast and unfortunately there was a large puddle of water near the edge of the sidewalk and that car came across the puddle really quickly causing the water to splash onto us. We closed our eyes as the dirty mud water splashed into out faces and then looked into the car which splashed the water. 
 
"Who is that girl urghh," Taeyeon said while gritting her teeth. I stared at the girl in the car. She had brown hair and a pair of sunglasses on. I shrugged as I looked into her face, it reminded me of someone I knew. 
 
Everyone was gushing through the gates of the entrance and we also hurried to home room. When we arrived at our class, I saw our group of friends surrounding our desk talking. Taeyeon quickly went to the desks and sat down next to Sunny. I walked closer to them and I heard them talking about a new student that came from the US. 'Wow a student from the US' I thought to myself. Then I sat down next to Sooyoung who was eating a bag of chips. Next to Sooyoung was Yoona, next to Yoona was Yuri. Yuri was listening to music and singing again. Infront of us was the rest of our group, which included Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Seohyun, our precious maknae. The bell rang, and we all went to our next class, luckily we all had the same classes, which was very coincidental for all of us. I separated from the group and walked to my desk, which was occupied by a girl that I don't know. She had her head down'Umm what do I do, she's in my seat' I exhaled and started talking. 
 
"Umm sorry to interrupt you, but your in my seat" I said as I poked her shoulder. 
 
"I don't see your name anywhere on this desk" She said as she started to pick her head up and glared at me. I looked closer and I recognized her from this morning, the girl with the sunglasses and brown hair. I frowned at her attitude towards me. 
 
"I sat here since the beginning of the year!" I pouted. 
 
"Now you should find another one," she said and put her head down again going back to sleep. 
 
I reluctantly went to where my friends were and luckily there was an empty seat near them. 
 
The class went by quickly, the bell rang and all the students went to the cafeteria for lunch. I looked over to my seat and that girl that sat there,'she's still asleep, such a sleepyhead' I shook my head. I got my backpack and things and went to meet up with my friends. 
 
While we were walking down the hallways, I got pulled to the side by a teacher, Mr. Kim. 
 
"Hey Tiffany, can you help a new student around," Mr. Kim said. 
 
"Um sure, where is...," I looked around at Mr. Kim's directions for the student.
 
"She is in the library right now, let me take you to her." Mr. Kim led me to the library and he stopped at a table. He knocked on the table and the girl lifted her head up. 'It was her again, so she is new here'. 
 
"No wonder I haven't seen her before," I said quietly. 
 
"Tiffany, this is Jessica Jung the new student and Jessica this is Tiffany Hwang" Mr. Kim introduced us to each other. "Jessica, she will be helping you for your first week here," Mr. Kim then left us alone. 
 
I looked at that Jessica girl and she looked blank. I waved in front of her and tried to start a conversation to make it less awkward. 
 
"Umm so should we start touring the school," I coughed and said awkwardly.
 
She still looked blank and was staring at nothing, I sighed and started to poke her cheeks to see her reaction. After a few pokes, she has finally awoken and responded. 
 
"Ugh, yeah let's go," she said. I began walking around the school and introduced the rooms and pointed out all the things in our school that were necessary as a student. 
 
"Hey, you were that girl earlier who wanted my seat," Jessica said with no expression. 
 
"That was actually my seat and you just came and sat there," I replied with an are-you-kidding face. 
 
"Look I'm sorry about your seat and I'll find another tomorrow," I suddenly felt bad, she wasn't that bad after all. 
 
"Um it's ok, I'll just sit with my friends and you should apologize for something that was a bit worse than that," I said 
 
She looked at me with a questioning look and I answered her quickly. "This morning you splashed some water on my and my friend with our car when you came by," She nodded and said "ahh sorry for that too, I didn't see you." 
 
"So... Can we start anew and become friends?" She asked while holding her hand out. I shook her hands and smiled as an answer. We went back to class together and my mood went up. I looked outside seeing that it was still raining. I sighed once again for the nth time today. 
 
I looked over to my new friend and we smiled at each other. Maybe today might be different then other rainy days.