Final Chapter: I am Im Ha Na

Mysterious Girl: Im Ha Na
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The breeze was gentle against Ha Na's skin, it made her hair fly beside her making a curtain of ginger hair when the sun reflected against it, the colors were beautiful and it made her nostalgic somehow. She was sitting three meters away from the cliff, since it was as close EunHyuk would ever let her to it.

She smiled softly as she grabbed EunHyuk's hand and squeezed it hard as if she was trying to gather strength from him. Ha Na looked at him to find EunHyuk staring at her intently like he could tell that something was wrong but he couldn't find out what it was. Her eyes went from pale white to rosy red in seconds as she leaned in towards his lips planting various soft kisses and then staying still.

-"Would it be wrong for you if I broke my heart?"-She whispered looking at his lips afraid of what she would find in his eyes, she tilted her head to the side as her thumb brushed his cheek gently. She smiled again gently as she saw his lips twitch but no response coming out. She didn't wanted to hurt him or herself, she didn't even wanted him to receive a minimal portion of collateral damage, she wanted him completely fine and smiling after everything.

-"Would it be wrong if I, myself, broke my own heart?"-She said a little louder, forbidding her voice from trembling, her eyes from getting filled with tears or her throat from breaking into new sobs.

-"Ha Na...w-what...?"-She released his hand and placed her finger over his lips as she shook her head.

-"I'm trying hard here..."-She said biting her lip.-"I need time but I don't have it...so, let me finish..."-She said letting her emotions wash over her face for a minute but EunHyuk took only two seconds of the three she showed them, for him to realize where she was going.

The truth was she didn't care about not being able to walk anymore, she didn't care if she died but when her body was cooling to death, she thought of EunHyuk and that would mean something. That she couldn't say I love you was wrong and strange but she was sure she loved him and she didn't wanted to tie him back, she wanted him to be free.

-"I don't want to go there and have nothing to come back fro because I made you wait or I didn't just tell you, that's why I'm tellin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter