Tiny Chapter: Day and Night

Mysterious Girl: Im Ha Na
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  -"Uhmunee, it's me, Ha Na..."-Ha Na waited for a reaction since she received none, she continued talking.

 -"I feel bad as a person and as a daughter by being a burden to you even when you didn't give birth to me like YoonA, you still took care of me and maybe you wont believe me but, I am so thankful that you took me in and let me be beside YoonA, Abeoji and you."-She took a breath as she tried to calm herself.

 -"I'm also thankful that you tried to be a mother to me, and I won't lie you kind of failed at the part of being good but you were there, even when it was to say something harsh, you were there and I am so happy because during that time, twenty years, I had someone to call "mother"...Thank you."-She heard someone's breath caught up over the line, she finally reached her.

-"I think that you are much better than Lee Ha Ra in any kind of way, and I also believe that my father was stupid when he cheated on you with Mrs. Lee, I think you are a better mother than her and you are way more beautiful person than she is because even thought I'm sure you had the choice of leaving me behind in the hospital when you thought Ha Ra died, you took me to your home and ignored everyone's stares and whispers...I believe that you never deserved a disgrace like me"-Ha Na began sobbing making her chest last stitch hurt.

 -"Ha Na..."-She heard a soft voice through the phone which made her calm down a bit.

 -"I think you deserved a better

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter