008: Strangers

Mysterious Girl: Im Ha Na
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* PARTIALLY EDITED* 

Hana rubbed her eyes, tirelessly trying to read the script in her lap but the events of last night kept replaying on her head and it actually made her unable to get sleep. Not that it was abnormal in her since if she was lucky enough, she would get around three hours of sleep but still, she got 20 minutes of sleep...she couldn't even understand why her skin looked glowing. Ha Na looked at the stand before her bed and after around the room looking for any signs of life, besides YoonA's goldfish there was nothing allowing her to look at the stand again and stuck her tongue out.

-"Where am I supposed to hide you now?"-She asked putting her script to the side and standing up from her bed and walking towards the stand. She stared at the blonde hair and then at his dark eyes...he was seriously the strangest person she has ever met in her life.

-"Unnie, do you know where Jessica's-?"-Yoona opened the door as Hana pushed the stand into her closet.

-"What was that?"-Hana closed the door of the closet and looked at Yoona.

-"Nothing, Jessica's what?"-Hana asked in a low voice leaning against the door of the closet trying to look normal in front of YoonA.

-"Why are you acting so strange?"-Yoona asked looking around the room looking for Jessica's hairspray who was hysteric and turning all the other members insane. She walked to her white nightstand that she could difference from her sister's since hers had pictures and random things while Hana's just had a white, plain and sad lamp.

When Yoona was out of the room and Hana, after thirty minutes of silence, opened the closet and crossed her arms over her chest, her eyes glaring her birthday present.

-"I need to hide you, I know, but least now I have someone to talk."-She flicked the stand's forehead and went again to her bed to study the script. 

Three hours after that she was in overdose of caffeine and really questioning herself if she was a human being or a zombie. She walked into the TS Entertainment building feeling destroyed but she could bet she looked completely normal on the outside, her body was good at contradicting her. She re-read the message on her phone and kept herself from cursing or something like that but she never really cursed, not that she remembered.

She walked into the B.A.P's practice room and placed her things on a chair near the door.

-"Pocky, you are here!"-She heard Zelo shout over the sounds his elders were making. "Pocky" was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter