Chapter 5:

In Life there are Twist & Turn (Discontinued)

Chapter 5: 

 

 

"Hyung, wake up" Sehun whined. 
"Hyung, it's breakfast time now. Wake up" Sehun whined more as he shake his body. 

"Hyung, Sehun,  is breakfast time. Aunt is calling you guys" Kyungsoo said as he walks in. 
"Hyung, I can't wake up Joonmyun hyung" said Sehun. 
"Joonmyun hyung, you have to get up. Hyung. OMG. Hyung you are burning up" Kyungsoo said as he feel his forehead with the back of his hand. 
"Hyung, I will go and buy some medicines" Kyungsoo said as he turn to leave but stop by Joonmyun pulling his wrist. 
"Don't" Joonmyun said. 
"What?! Hyung, you ar-" Sehun was cut off 
"I'm okay. Sehun, go down and eat first. I'll come" He said and tried to get up but held down by Kyungsoo. 
"Hyung, it's okay. You need to rest. I'll explain her. And today's weekend" Kyungsoo said and went downstair with Sehun. 


"Where's Joonmyun?" asked their aunt. 
"He's sleeping. He has a fever" answered Kyungsoo. 
"What?! Yesterday, he-" she was interrupted by Baekhyun. 
"Ahjumma, can you please let him rest?" 
"Omo. Yah! Yesterday, your useless brother disobey me and now he-" 
"Ahjumma!" Baekhyun his voice at her and the whole table turn silient. 
"Please. Please don't call him useless. You don't know how much he's suffering. Yesterday, do you know that he cried the whole night? Because of your reckless actions" Baekhyun snapped. 
"What?! Are you lecturing me?" she scoffed. 

Baekhyun ignored her and get up from his chair and headed toward the stair. Their aunt also stood up and yanked him back roughly by the arm and raise her hand to slap him. Baekhyun closed his eyes and waited for the impact. 

'SLAP' 

He could hear the sound clearly but the impact never come. He opened his eyes to found Joonmyun in front, back facing him. Joonmyun stumbled a little but found his balance by holding onto Baekhyun who stepped forward. 

"Hyung, why did you do that? Are okay? How are you feeling? Hyung, you are still burning. You should rest. You ar-" Baekhyun was cut off. 
"I'm fine" said Joonmyun. 
"Yah! Kim Joonmyun, I'm teaching your brother to have respect to adults. And you are intruding me. Are you dissrespecting me?!" she yelled. 
"I'm sorry. But if you are going to teach my brother to show respect, can you please use words only, not actions" Joonmyun stated. 
"First your brother and now you are lecturing me?" she scoffed and grab a fistful of Joonmyun's hair, pulling him forward and pushed him against the wall. Joonmyun hit the wall hard before falling onto floor. 

 "Hyung!" Sehun runs toward Joonmyun and kneeled beside him. 

"" Baekhyun said under his breath as he pushed his aunt. She stumbled a little backward but soon regained balance. 

"Yah! Kim Baekhyun, did you just push my mom?!" Chihoon gets up from his seat and walks toward Baekhyun.  
"what? You don't like it, right? Huh, it's just a push" Baekhyun scoffed. 
"What?! You disgrace. It's just a push? It's hurt" their aunt shouted. 
"You are saying that just a push hurts you that don't you think you hurts Joonmyun hyung when you pushed him roughly against the wall? And you are saying him useless when you can't even handle a push" Baekhyun snapped. 
"Don't you have respect? Don't you know it's wrong to talk back to elders?" she yelled and slapped Baekhyun. 
"Aunty, this is too much" Kyungsoo get up from his seat and run toward Baekhyun. 
"Now you are also rebelling me. You all are disrespectful" she shouted. 
"We are not disrespectful. Our parents have taught us how to pay respect. We don't need you to teach us. And if you want us to show respect I think you should change your altitude first" Baekhyun snapped. 
"Omo. How dare you talk back to me? It's useless talking to you" with that she stomped upstair followed by her sons. 

"Hyung, where did you hurt? How are you feeling?" they run toward Joonmyun and help him up. 
"Hyung, I told you to rest. Why did you come down?" Kyungsoo said. 
"I'm fine now" Joonmyun said. 
"Whatever. You're fine or not, you have to rest" Baekhyun said. 
"but what about the wo-" 
"we can handle it. Now go back to your room. Chanyeol and Jongin help him to his room" Baekhyun said. 
"What am I? A baby? I can go to my room by myself" Joonmyun said. 
"No, we will take you to your room" said Chanyeol. 
"Arraso" Joonmyun said. 

"Kim Jongin, give me a cup of water" yelled their aunt from upstair. 
"Neh" Jongin replied. 
"I will help hyung you can go" said Chanyeol then he help Joonmyun to his room. 

 

Jongin take a cup if water and went upstair to her room and knocked on the door. 

"Come in" 

"Aunty, here" he hand her the cup but the cup drop 'accidently' from her hand and crash. 
"OMG, Jongin clean this up and give me a new cup of water" she said. 
Jongin was about to pick the broken glasses but stop by his aunt. 
"Clean these later. Give me a cup of water first" she said. 
"Neh" Jongin replied and went downstair to take another cup then he went upstair to her room again. 
"Here" he handed her. 
"thanks" she sipped a little and hand Jongin the cup. 
"I want to drink cold water so can you give me another cup" she asked. 
"Neh" he went downstair again. 

"Jongin what are you doing?" asked Kyungsoo. 
"Taking another cup. Why?" he said. 
"I mean haven't you already take two cups" he asked. 
"Yes, the first cup fell down and broke. The second cup, she said she wanted to drink cold water so here I am" Jongin replied. 
"is she out of mind? The weather is cold" Kyungsoo said. 
"as long as she don't mind" Jongin said and went upstair again. 


"Here" Jongin handed her the cup. 
"thanks. Now can you pick up those glasses before I step on them"
"Neh" he replied and start to pick them. 
Meanwhile, Mrs Jungsu 'accidently' pushed her hand toward the cup causing it to fell and splash the water all over Jongin's head. Jongin gasped when he felt the ice cold water wetting him. Absentmindedly, he stand up and accidently step over the broken glasses causing him to wince from the pain. 

"Oh I'm so sorry. It was an accident. Now go change your clothes quickly before you catch a cold" she said with no sincere. 

Jongin run out of the room tears falling from his eyes. He run downstair hanging his head low. 


"Jongin wh-  Oh my gosh Jongin. What happened to you?!" Kyungsoo asked, shocked. 
"wait here. I'll go and get first aid box" Kyungsoo gestured Jongin to sit on the chair. 
Kyungsoo quickly rushed to the bathroom and grab the first aid box in the cabinet and went back to the kitchen. He carefully lifted Jongin's foot to examine. 

"Argh..." Jongin winced in pain as Kyungsoo lifted his foot. 
"Jongin ah, it will hurt little. I have to take out the pieces of glass" said Kyungsoo. 
Then Kyungsoo started to take the pieces of glass, carefully and gentling so it won't hurt alot. 
"Jongin ah, can you walk? You need to go to the bathroom to clean up your wound" Kyungsoo said after he was done. 
With Kyungsoo's help, Jongin finally made it to the bathroom. 
Jongin sat on the toilet bowl's cover. Kyungsoo took the hose and spread water on his feet, washing around the blood. Then Kyungsoo helped him back into the living room to apply medicine. After applying, he bandaged neatly. 

"Thanks, hyung" Jongin said. 
"no need to thank. Go and rest first in your room. Can you walk?" asked Kyungsoo. 
"Of course  I can" 
"arraso"

 

__________________________________________________________

 

I know it's been long since i last updated. I'm really sorry. I'm going to try to be more active. Things were not going well for me so I've been trying to get back on track. 

 

20th Sep 2014