Chapter 3: a witch? O.o

In Life there are Twist & Turn (Discontinued)

 

 
 
" Chanyeol why did you alway put the wrong ingredients? " Kyungsoo said  in a annoyed tone. " What? I thought i have to put this. " Chanyeol said as he held the item up. " It's not salt. It's sugar. " Kyungsoo said. " Really? Ah... Sorry. " Chanyeol replied. " Chanyeol. Just place these plates on the dinning table. " Kyungsoo said. " Arraso. " Chanyeol said as he placed the plates on the table. 
 
" Hey. What's today breakfast? " asked Joonmyun near the stairway. " Smell good. " Jongin said as he jumped down from the stair. " Lets eat. I'm hungry. " said Sehun. 
 
 
They all were sitting round the tables. " Where's Baekhyun? " Kyungsoo asked. " I'm here. " Baekhyun replied as he walk down the stairs. " Pali. Come and eat. " said Chanyeol. 
 
After a few minutes, their aunt and her three sons came down. They sit down at he table. " Kyungsoo what is this? " she asked. " I don't know. " replied Kyungsoo. " WHAT? " their aunt nearly choked. "You don't even know what you cook?" she said in a cold tone. "Neh. I just cook what my mom taught me " Kyungsoo replied. " Ahjumma. Can you eat nicely? " Baekhyun said in a annoyed tone. "Hyung. I'm going first " Baekhyun said as he took his bag and walk out. "I think we should be going too" Joonmyun said. " Lets go. " he said. 
 
"Baekhyun wait for us" said Chanyeol as he run over him. 
"Hyung. It's too early for school" Kyungsoo said. 
"But it's better than being with that witch. " Baekhyun said. 
 
Soon they arrived at the school. 
 
Fast forward. ( After school ) 
 
" Hyung. Buy me ice-cream. " Sehun pouted. " Arrasso. " Joonmyun replied. "i also want ice-cream  " Chanyeol said. " me too " Kyungsoo added in. They walk toward the ice-cream shop. 
 
" What favour do you want? "
" Hmm. Chocolate chip. " 
"Blue Heaven"
"Honeycomb"
"Banoffi Fudge"
"Amaretto"
"Raspberry Ripple"
 
After getting ice-cream they went back home. 
 
 
 
" We're home. " Joonmyun said as they entered the house. They went upstair to their rooms. One by one they took shower and changed their clothes.  Then they start doing their homework. 
 
" Jongin do your homework. " Kyungsoo said to Jongin. Jongin just ignore him. " Yah! I said do your homework. " Kyungsoo repeated. " No. I won't do my homework. " Jongin replied. "Jongin come here. " Kyungsoo said. " Why must i? " Jongin asked. " Jongin. I said come here and finish your homework. " Kyungsoo said. " What if i don't ? " Jongin teased. " If you don't... " D.O said but stop and glared at him as he walks toward him. Jongin start to run around the room as Kyungsoo chase him. " Hyung cannot catch me. "Jongin teases more. He was talking to Kyungsoo that he didn't noticed someone opened the door which come toward his face. " JONGIN WATCH OUT! " Kyungsoo yelled but it was late. The door hit Jongin's face hard which cause him to fall to the floor. 
" Jongin are you okay ? " Kyungsoo asked as he run toward him. 
" What are you doing near the door? " they heard their aunt. They both look up to find their aunt looking at them with her hands on her hip. 
" OMG. Jongin your noise is bleeding. " Kyungsoo said.
" I said what are you doing near the door. " their aunt said in a stern tone. 
Jongin cover his face with his hand and start to cry. 
" Why are you crying? Is not like you broke your noise. " she said in a loud voice which cause the other to hear. Joonmyun, Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol came out of their rooms. 
" Why don't you answer my question? " she asked again. Jongin didn't replied and keep crying. 
" What's happening? " Joonmyun asked as he appear infront of them. 
" Jongin why are you crying? " Joonmyun asked worried when he saw Jongin. 
" Yah! Can't you talk? " she said. 
" Ahjumma can't you talk too? " Baekhyun said. 
" Don't you see i'm talking. " she shouted at his face. 
" You are not talking. You are shouting. " Baekhyun snapped. 
" How dare you talk back to me? " she hissed. " Anyway. Kyungsoo cook dinner. " she said before she left. 
After she left, Joonmyun helped Jongin onto his bed. 
" Chanyeol can you get me the ice bag in the freezer ? " Joonmyun said to Chanyeol. 
" Neh. " Chanyeol replied and went downstair to get the first aid kit. 
" Jongin move your hand so i can see your face. " Joonmyun told Jongin. Jongin slowly move his hand. They all gasped. 
" Jongin it's badly injured. What happen? " he asked. 
" Hyung here. " Chanyeol handed him the ice bag. 
" It will hurt alittle. " Joonmyun said and press it against Jongin's wound. 
" Ouch. Hyung it hurts. "Jongin whined. 
" What happened? " Joonmyun asked again. 
"Jongin and i were running around the room when suddenly aunt opened the door and hit his face. " Kyundsoo explained. 
" Next time don't play too much. " Joonmyun warned. 
" She must be strong. " Sehun said. 
" She must be super strong cause she's not human. " Baekhyun said with his pokerface. 
" I agree with that. " Chanyeol added in. 
" You should rest. "Joonmyun said as he pull up the blanket and tuck Jongin in.