Beauty Pageant?

Our Baby, Minki

Key

"Minki, you want to watch T.V with Umma?"

I walked through the doorway to his room, he was standing up in his crib. He turned to look at me and waved.

"I'm going to take that as a yes."

I went to his crib and picked him up. He looked so cute. His hair was all over the place, bunny pajamas we wrinkled, and his favorite pink binkie in his mouth. I kissed him on his cheek and walked towards Minho and my room.

I sat on the bed with him, then grabbed the remote to turn on the T.V. I started flipping through channels trying to find something that would intrest the both of us, because there was no way in hell that i was going to turn on one of his little baby shows.

I stopped on this one station that had children's beauty pageants on it. I started to watch the show and it became more and more interesting to me. I wonder how Minki would act if I put him in one? He probably would win, because he is the cutest kid I have ever seen. Well Sungjong is cute too, so if he was in the pageant too, he would defiantly be Minki' biggest competition. But I'm sure in the end Minki would win, because he is my child after all.

"Hey Minki?"

He looked at me with his usually smile. I picked him up and placed him in my lap.

"would you like to do something like that?"

I pointed to the show on the t.v.

" 'at?"

He then pointed to the t.v. and looked at me.

"Yes, Minki like that."

He looked at me and shook his head no.

"What do you mean no? Minki if i want i will put you in one. I don't care if you say no."

"Umma no!"

"Minki i swear i will. Why don't you want to be in one?"

"ugy 'ess."

He pointed to the girl on the T.V. I have to admit, her dress is ugly.

"Minki, i would not make you wear a dress like that. Don't worry, baby boy, I would make sure appa buys you all the best dresses."

"Appa?"

"Yes appa."

"No no no umma. Appa!"

He pointed to the door where I saw Minho standing.

"Minho, what are you doing here? I thought that you had to go to work."

"I did."

He sat down next to me taking Minki out of my hands.

"But Jessica couldn't make it today."

Uhh, Jessica. I hate her. She has been trying to take Minho away from me ever since we started dating. And now he had to do a movie with her. Just my ing luck.

"What we you telling Minki just now?"

"Umm.. nothing."

I had to lie because I knew that Minho would not be on board with the idea of putting Minki in a pageant.

"Minki?"

Hi picked Minki up in the air so that their foreheads were touching.

"What did umma say to you?"

"Umma 'ess."

"Umma 'ess what?"

"No no appa. Umma 'ess."

He pointed to the T.V where another little pageant girl was walking on the stage in a sparkly blue dress. Man, I really have to teach this kid how to lie.

"Now why would umma want a dress like that?"

Minki just shook his head. Minho put Minki on his lap and looked at me.

"Why do you need a dress like that for?"

"I don't need a dress like that, but Minki does."

"Why would Minki need one?"

Uhh, it's no use lying now.

"I want to put Minki in a pageant."

"Key, Minki is 1. Why is it nescicery to put him in a pagent?"

"So that people can tell me how cute he is and he will win a crown for being cute."

"But, people do tell you that he is cute all the time. Plus i can just buy him a crown if you want him to have one."

"But a pageant would be more fun. Plus I can ask Jo Kwon if Sungjong can do it too."

"Do you really think that Jay would agree to that?"

"He would if Jo Kwon said so."

"Uhh Key-

Minho's phone started ringing. He handed Minki to me and got up.

"I'll think about it."

He walked out of our bedroom door to answer the phone.

"You hear that Minki? Umma might can put you in a pageant!"

I picked and held him in the air. He started to giggle. I laid back on the bed and put him my chest. He grabbed his binkie and put it in his mouth,the he laid his on my chest and sighed. I started to his hair when Minki's hair. Minho came through the door a few minute later.

"Key, I have to go back to the studio. Jessica was able to come today, so i have to go."

Uhh way to ruin my day. Minho kissed me on my lips,and took Minki from of my chest.

"You be good for Umma okay."

Minki just nodded his head and smiled through his binkie. Minho then kissed his forehead and gave him back to me.

"I'll be back in a few hours. And Key, stop watching this pageant show."

"Umm I'll think about it."

He laughed and then left.

"Well Mink I guess it's just me and you again. Let's get back to watching this show"

He just gave me one of his adorable smiles.

I'm going to make sure that he will do this, even if Minho is not okay with it.

...................................................................................................................

 

"So you want to put Minki in a pageant?"

I was talking on the phone with Jo Kwon after I put Minki down for a nap.

"Yes. What do you think?"

"I think that is a great idea! Minki and Sungjong would look so cute!"

"Jo Kwon what are you yelling for?"

I could here Jay talking to Jo Kwon in the background.

"Jay don't you think that it would be a good idea to put Sungjong in a beauty pageant?"

"No. I don't want my son to be in a beauty pageant."

"Why not?"

"Because you already dress him like a girl, i don't want him to be further confused in the fact that he is a boy."

"Oh, Sungjong will be fine. So I'm going to put him in a pageant."

"Yeah we'll see."

"What did you say!?!"

"Nothing Jo Kwon."

"Okay Key I'm back."

"Haha you know that he should have some say in this Jo Kwon."

"No he shouldn't. If I can't have say in the girls he let's be in his video, then he can't tell me what type of activities I put Minki in."

"Aww Jo Kwon cut him some slack, he doen't audition or pick the girls who are in his videos."

"Well I still think that he should speak up about those girls. Like how you should say something about Jessica."

"Uhh don't remind me about her-"

"Key!" I heard Minho yell from downstairs.

"Jo Kwon I have to go. Minho just came home."

"Okay Key! Talk to you later. Bye."

"Bye."

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi Everyone,

Did you miss me?

Haha sorry i wrote this chapter so late.

I was sick plus I am having problems with my hands.

I hope that you liked this chapter.

Remember I love comments.

Love,

Lokai-tan( I decide to change my name )