Our Baby, Minki

Our Baby, Minki

Key

"Okay Minki. Say umma."

"Ummmmm"

"No.No, Minki. Say umma."

"Um-mmm. huh. Umma."

"Oh! My! God! Minki you just said umma!"

I picked him up and started spinning around. He was just giggling away in my arms.

"Okay,Minki let's call appa so he he can here you say umma. Okay?"

He just looked at me and smiled. I ran to get my phone and dialed Minho's number.

"Hello?"

"Minho! Guess what? Minki knows how to say umma now! Wait listen."

I put the phone on speaker.

"Okay Minki, say umma."

"umma"

"Did you hear him Minho!"

"Yes Key I did, and can you please stop yelling in my ear."

"Okay. I'm sorry. It's just I'm really happy that Minki is learning to talk, and he said my name first."

"Haha I know Key. I'm happy too. Now can you teach him how to say appa?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I want him to know your name yet."

"Key that's still really not answering my question."

"Bye Minho! I have to go. Me and Minki are going to the mall to meet Jo Kwon and Sungjong. Love you!''

"Key, wait-"

I hung up the phone the phone and turned to Minki, who was sitting next to me.

"Okay Minki, let's go get dressed so that we can go and spend more of appas money."

.............................................................................................................................................

 

"Oh Key! He is so cute"

"Haha yeah I know."

"I hope he doesn't end up like you."

"What do you mean? Why can't my son act like me? Sungjong acts like you, but my son can't act like me."

"No, because Minho will lose his mind if there are two of you."

"And how does Jay feel about having two of you? Because Sungjong is a miniature you."

"As far as I know he has no problem with it.''

"Oh, I'm sure he dose. He might just be to afraid to say anything because he knows how you get."

"Okay, and it better stay that way

"Alright Jo Kwon."

We spent 5 hours buying clothes for the babies and of course things for ourselves. Minki started to doze off in his stroller so i decided that it would be a good time for us to go home. Plus i needed to get there before Minho so he wouldn't see all the things that I brought today.

When I pulled up to the house I was glad to see that Minho's car wasn't in the drive way. I grabbed Minki out the back seat and ran him up to his room and placed him in his crib so he could sleep. I made my way back down stairs just to end up meeting face to face with Minho.

"Hey Key. What is all of the stuff that's in your car?"

"Umm nothing."

. I started walking to my car trying to grab all the bags I can and running into the house.I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. 

"Key, you still didn't tell me what is all of these things."

Then he started to lay butterfly kisses on my neck. Damn. He knows when he dose things like this I always end up telling the truth.

"Umm.. They are clothes."

"Clothes for who?"

"Clothes for Minki and I."

"Why did you buy more clothes for Minki? He already has a lot of clothes. Plus Key he is 1. He is still growing. Probably in 1 month he won't even be able to fit all of the clothes you brought him. And I know you don't need any knew clothes. All of the closets in this house, except for Minki's, has your clothes in them. I barley have enough room to put my own clothes in this house."

"But Minho, you know I like shopping."

"I know that Key."

He turned me around and started to kiss me on my lips.

"But your going to have to calm down on all the shopping. If you keep shopping like this we are going to have no room in this house."

"Well why don't we get a bigger house?"

"Key, why would we buy a new house?"

"Because Minki is going to need some more space.."

"Key, Minki is one and he's an only child. I think that this house will be big enough for him as he grows."

"Well what about his brothers and sisters?"

"What brothers and sisters?"

"The ones that we should start making."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, really."

We started making out right in front of the door way. This hasn't happened ever since Minki got here. And you really don't know how badly I missed it. But when things started getting good, we were interrupted by a screaming baby.

"Uhh! This kid. He's already ing at the age of 1!"

"Haha calm down Key. He just a baby."

"Yeah, a ing baby."

"Haha I'm gonna go get him."

"Yeah you go get him, because right now I don't want to see him!"

I have a feeling that Me and Minho will have no type of life with Minki around. Maybe I should re-think the whole brother and sister thing too.

.............................................................................................................................................

 
Hi!
I hope that you like this chapter, 
and thank you for reading.
Sorry, it's a little short.
I like comments too, so please comment!
Thank you again.
Love, 
Loka