We meet again

Not Meant To Be

11th May 2013

 

It was exactly a week later the JYP representatives arranged to meet Ga-in and Mr Son himself. They settled for JYP Entertainment Headquarters as their meeting venue as after all, JYP Entertainment is Daesung International's important business partner after all. One thing which confused Ga-in is that her dad, the CEO, insists on going with her, his excuse being to oversee the details himself of it being a huge project which can further heighten their position in the international IT industry.

 

JYP and Kwon received their guests at the headquater entrance and brought them to the meeting room. They started off by letting Ga-in present her ideas on the concept of the CF. Kwon looked at her intensely. "How could such a young lady stand up there and talk so confidently?" Her confidence was what caught his attention. Similarly, JYP was impressed by the successful career woman. Her ideas were creative and she elaborated so well that it was hard not to agree with her.

 

"Is there anything you are unhappy about?" She finally asked after a ten minute long presentation. Everyone in the room clapped for her and she smiled and bowed before taking her seat. They then arranged for a date for the director and stylist specially hired to meet the other 2am members to brief them on the CF and the actual filming date. Mr Son then handed JYP the paperworks and after signing, all of them shook hands.

 

Ga-in and Mr Son was about to leave when JYP stopped them. "Mr Son, Ms Son, would you like to have dinner with us?"

 

...

 

They went to a restaurant in Gangnam where celebrities often visit. They walked to the table at the furthest corner. They sat but not before Kwon pulled the chair out for Ga-in. "Thank you," Ga-in politely smiled.

 

"Let's not talk business tonight, Mr Son?" JYP said as he initiated a toast. Everyone picked up their glasses .

 

"Your daughter is very successful at her age, Mr Son, and she's really beautiful," JYP started. "If only she's  an artiste under our agency..." He continued, smiling. Mr Son smiled but Ga-in cringed.

 

"My daughter used to be a trainee, under Nega Networks. She withdrew as she preferred to help me out in my business. She's a really filial daughter." He explained. Ga-in smiled but she knew it wasn't true. It wasn't on her own accord. She still preferred to be a singer.

 

Kwon was surprised though at her father's statement. He didn't expect that from Ms Son's past due to her chic demeanor. He looked at her face again. She definitely has a face of a celebrity.

 

"How old is your daughter, may I ask?" JYP asked again.

 

"She's turning 23 in a few month's time." Mr Son responded.

 

"What about Ms Son appearing in the CF as well? She can be your company's embassador?" He suddenly asked as soon as the idea popped out in his mind.

 

Kwon was excited somehow. He looked up from his food to look at Ga-in and her dad.

 

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Will Ga-in say yes??? An update after so long^^

 Hope you liked it^^

 

SPOILER:

Third meeting... including Raina... >.<