2

The Last Revenge

 

Yoochun come close to Junsu who was resting on a chair edge poolside.

“You like make thing like this. If you don’t want to get married than why you make other people trouble.  Junsu just smile listening to what Yoochun nagging.

“Do you want me to get back and go married the men that I don’t love? I can go right now if you really want.”

“Don’t you dare to do that?” Junsu smile couse he know that Yoochun jealous about that.

 

88888888

 

Yunho smile looking at picture infant of him. Picture a boy that has many posts. He get up and ready to go. He is going to see the boy in the picture.

 

Jaejoong was cleaning the table while waiting for the break. The door bell ringing captures his attention.

“Welcome.” He bows to the customer. The customer just ignores him and takes a sit without looking at him. After take order form that customer Jae leave.

 

Jaejoong change his work uniform and leave using back door. He fell like someone has follow him and went he look back but no one has at that place. He just enters his car and drive away. At traffic light Jaejoong saw one black Ferrari follow him. He smiles.

 

“I’m not Jaejoong if I give you follow me just like that.” Went traffic light turn to green jaejoong press gas pedal.

Yunho smile cause the car that he was follows knows about his intention.  He press gas pedal to race with that man.